The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kathy leaving, what a load of C###!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

loggerwife 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-04-08, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kathy leaving, what a load of C###!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-08 AT 11:25 AM (EST)

There are those of us who would KILL to have a chance at this game with or without the million dollar prize. Medical conditions can't exist on the island, so that leaves me out. For her to voluntarily get in that boat made me SICK!!! From the view point of a 41yr old female repossessor who can never have her chance to play; Kathy leaving is an abomination. I would've had to have been drug off the beach "TOES DOWN" before I left without being voted off. She needed to stay in her comfy little house watching on TV and leave that spot for a REAL competitor. I wonder how her family looks at her now? Can't be favorable that's for sure. She is weak & took a spot someone else would have filled with pride. What a dumb a##!!! Go Ozzy, they all submit to him because they need him. He feeds them and keeps them warm. You bet, GO OZZY!!!!! It was time for Ami to go, choose a side girl and stay there until after the merge. Snake is only a good thing to eat in the game, not a good thing to be. I'm glad she's gone.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kathy leaving, what a load of C... Aruba 04-05-08 1
 RE: Kathy leaving, what a load of C... Bebo 04-05-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-05-08, 09:44 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Kathy leaving, what a load of C###!!!!!"
Hi loggerwife...welcome to the Boards.

It's nice to have an ally who actually looks at the title of the show when stating their opinions.

I have always stated that if I made it to the final selection round of casting only to lose out to "players" like Kathy, Chet, Natalie, etc. after every Thursday evening episode, I'd be spending all Friday morning in therapy.

Although in all fairness the real blame lies with the total morons who cast these bozos to begin with.

Hope to see more posts from you!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-08, 12:20 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Kathy leaving, what a load of C###!!!!!"
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. Since we're a threaded community, we ask posters to join existing discussions instead of starting new ones, and not to restart locked discussions without prior permission of the moderators. There is an existing discussion here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/3791.shtml

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •