The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"sherie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ronhall47 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-25-07, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"sherie"
anyone else besides me think shes a delusional #####?.Or are they all annoying

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: sherie cycles2k 10-26-07 1
   RE: sherie Wacko Jacko 10-26-07 2
 RE: sherie Prof_ Wagstaff 10-26-07 3
   RE: sherie zipperhead 10-26-07 7
       RE: sherie aquariaqueen 10-26-07 9
 RE: sherie aquariaqueen 10-26-07 4
   RE: sherie mistyrose52 10-26-07 5
 RE: sherie TxMom2011 10-26-07 6
   RE: sherie jbug 10-26-07 8
       RE: sherie nazpink 10-26-07 10
           RE: sherie XXL Survivor 11-02-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-26-07, 02:26 AM (EST)
1. "RE: sherie"
Her departure confessional was - well - bizarre. If she thinks they voted her out because she is a strong player then she really is delusional.

Why on Earth would anyone allow their young children to attend her classes? She seems like a very poor role model for kids.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-26-07, 07:50 AM (EST)
2. "RE: sherie"
I could not stand her. Both her and Jamie were two of my least liked ever. She thought she was so good at challenges that she could just do nothing. "I am conserving myself for the challenge"...BS. She was lazy and just used that as an excuse. Plus she was a hothead. glad she is gone....I am sure some stuff was edited out also.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-26-07, 08:01 AM (EST)
3. "RE: sherie"
I'm voting that they are ALL annoying.
*WORST*CAST*EVER*

...because people often come bearing gifts.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-26-07, 09:36 AM (EST)
7. "RE: sherie"
C'mon - what's not to like about James? And Todd had something resembling a coherent strategy for at least fifteen minutes. Amanda hasn't been doing bad, either. Then there's Frosti.

That makes four that are okay in my book.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-26-07, 10:36 AM (EST)
9. "RE: sherie"
I like Denise...they don't show her playing strategically, but you know she puts out an effort and is enjoying the experience.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-26-07, 09:10 AM (EST)
4. "RE: sherie"
Glad it was she who got voted out!!!!

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-26-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
5. "RE: sherie"
I also say 'worst cast ever'!!! But Sherea was definitely up near the top of my eewwwwwwweeeeeeee factor!! And yes, talk about a delusional beotch!
I could NOT believe how she went off on JR, having known him for what? 36 hours, at the most?? The man probably said maybe 10 words to her if that many! Yes, he is incredibly annoying, slippery, and creepy, and that's being as kind as I can be. But what was it to HER? She was not there for the long haul to endure his creepiest moments, so what gave HER the right to lash out at him at TC??

ANYWAY, to answer your question-ABSOLUTELY, and again, YES! Worst cast ever-a bunch of woosie-weirdo's who haven't had a clue since day one, with the exception of Todd, who doesn't know how to keep his little mouth shut, and THAT, my friends, will be HIS demise!

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-26-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
6. "RE: sherie"
singing......................DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD - THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD!!!!!!!!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
8. "RE: sherie"
singing along~~~~

I'm sooooooooooo glad she is the one gone. However much I don't care for JR? He doesn't get on my nerves near as much as Sherea.

Anyone think there may be parents wanting to transfer their kids out of her class?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-26-07, 03:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: sherie"
Sherea and Courtney both could go and I wouldn't cry a single tear. I can't emphasize with their situation but I'm sure small annoyances tend to be larger ones given the situation that they are in still something tells me this is just their natural demeanor. Maybe had Sherea made friends...besides with just Courtney then she may have had a better chance. No one trusted her! By Sherea's account she didn't seem to mesh well with her original tribe either..to me this speaks volumes.

Also, if you guys think Sherea being a teacher is bad...well check out the guy on Mtv's Shot of Love he's an elementary teacher! Makes you want to homeschool your kids!

XXL Survivor 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-02-07, 08:31 AM (EST)
11. "RE: sherie"
When Sheria couldn't get along with "the leader" in her first tribe, I thought he was the problem. However, when in one episode she already had issues with JR in the other tribe it tell me that the true problem was Sheria. Maybe "the leader" wasn't as bad as portrayed after all (though he was still a little too bossy and arrogant).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •