The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TOO MANY GAMES?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-11-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"TOO MANY GAMES?"
Hey All!

I'm as big a fan of SURVIVOR as any, but I was just noticing all the separate threads about all the different games going on in this section and wondering if it isn't going to be confusing for anyone (like myself) just coming in to chat about the show?

I'm trying to make a constructive suggestion and really hoping it doesn't get me "voted off the island", as I really enjoy stopping in to read and post when I can. Please do not be offended...I'm just asking:

Currently there are 15 posts just on the very first page of this topic that all have something to do with PTTE, Mutiny, etc. Wouldn't it be easier and a whole lot cleaner if they each had their own separate folder for those who wish to go there and participate?

Remember....I'm just asking.....Love you all!

Thanks!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? michel 09-11-06 1
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? AyaK 09-11-06 2
   RE: TOO MANY GAMES? MizJazmine 09-25-06 41
       RE: TOO MANY GAMES? TxMom2011 09-26-06 42
           If you read the whole thread you wo... Snidget 09-26-06 43
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? tribephyl 09-11-06 3
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? survivor_21 09-11-06 4
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? Kermit the Vixen 09-11-06 5
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? CattyChat 09-11-06 6
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? Molaholic 09-11-06 7
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? Das Mole 09-11-06 8
 TOO MANY GAMES?What!? Scarlett O Hara 09-11-06 9
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? DearAbby 09-11-06 10
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? MJewel 09-11-06 11
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? seahorse 09-12-06 12
   RE: TOO MANY GAMES? Kermit the Vixen 09-12-06 14
   RE: TOO MANY GAMES? tribephyl 09-12-06 16
       RE: TOO MANY GAMES? jbug 09-12-06 19
           RE: TOO MANY GAMES? JudyB 09-15-06 34
       no AyaK 09-13-06 23
           RE: no tribephyl 09-13-06 28
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? Wallflower66 09-12-06 13
   RE: TOO MANY GAMES? dreamerbeliever 09-12-06 15
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? byoffer 09-12-06 17
   RE: TOO MANY GAMES? DearAbby 09-12-06 18
   Which games AyaK 09-13-06 24
       Agree Snidget 09-13-06 25
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? SilverStar 09-12-06 20
   RE: TOO MANY GAMES? - YES! LisaPles 09-12-06 21
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? PalmBeachG 09-13-06 22
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? mysticwolf 09-13-06 26
   I like it AyaK 09-13-06 27
   RE: TOO MANY GAMES? tribephyl 09-13-06 29
   RE: TOO MANY GAMES? Snidget 09-13-06 30
       RE: TOO MANY GAMES? mysticwolf 09-14-06 31
 Re: Agree that a separate forum is ... cycles2k 09-14-06 32
 Response AyaK 09-15-06 33
   RE: Response tribephyl 09-18-06 37
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? BOYmeetsREALITY 09-16-06 35
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? RonReports 09-17-06 36
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? Wacko Jacko 09-19-06 38
   RE: TOO MANY GAMES? Wacko Jacko 09-25-06 39
       RE: TOO MANY GAMES? emydi 09-25-06 40
           RE: TOO MANY GAMES? Jims02 09-26-06 44
 RE: TOO MANY GAMES? Chez 09-27-06 45
 Games moved SurvivorBlows 09-30-06 46
   RE: Games moved tribephyl 10-02-06 47
       RE: Games moved Wacko Jacko 10-02-06 48

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
1. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
We like to play, don't we! This page has both the registering and the first entry post so it will get reduced by half soon. I also suspect that the game threads will be at the top of the page Monday to Thursday but Friday to Monday, the discussion threads will pop back to the fore front.
It should work out... I hope!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
2. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
The moderators have been debating exactly this question. For those of you with thoughts on this matter, please post them to this thread.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-25-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
41. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
>The moderators have been debating exactly
>this question. For those
>of you with thoughts on
>this matter, please post them
>to this thread.

All I know is that I want to talk about the SHOW each week and some of the participants and it's just really confusing to log in and see all the games! To be honest I've come in and logged right back out 'cuz it's just too much seeing all the games.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-26-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
42. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
Really -- It takes too much time weeding through all the games. Sometimes I give up too because I don't see the "non-game" thread. HELP!!!!!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
43. "If you read the whole thread you would see..."
If you read the whole thread you would see that the people who run this discussion board have agreed to move the games.

The peeps who need to do that are busy and will get to it as soon as possible.

The Bashers forum has almost no games and you can participate there if the game threads are so hard to deal with.

I usually can tell which ones are the game threads and just read the discussion threads.

If people want fanatics discussion threads even with game threads here you may start them and get the discussion going. The people looking for the game threads usually know how to check through the first couple of pages if we had so many discussion threads that the games fell off the front page.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
3. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
I have made the suggestion of a SurvivorGames Forum, to webby, back at the end of last season.

Considering nothing has been changed for this season, yet... I'm guessing the solution was to wait and see.

Sorry for sullying the fanatics forum with games. (I'm a major contributor to the problem.) Perhaps after your request, this will be resolved.

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 07:13 PM (EST)
4. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
I don't mind the way it is because I play in all of the games, but a seperate folder would be a great way of keeping it all in order.

It would make it so much easier to just go to the "game" folder to make all of my picks and then go to the "fanatics" folder to discuss why we love the game so much!

Can't wait till Thursday!!!

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-11-06, 07:28 PM (EST)
5. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-06 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

I agree with S21. As one who plays as many Survivor games as I can, I don't have a problem with all the postings. Well, that is until I start getting kicked out of some games and have to scroll through the list to find the ones I'm still in!

This seems to be a valid and good suggestion, though. We've got fanatics, bashers, and spoilers. It would be nice to have a "games" forum too. With that said... LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

**hopping up and down, clapping hands, acting utterly manic**

Now, it's time to show off the siggies I was awarded after my successful run last season!!

Still my favorite game

A very very very close 2nd

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-11-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
I'll echo Tribe, 21 & Vix -- as of last season I am addicted to the games & Survivor being my fave Reality Show of all time, I like to check out just about everything that has to do with the show on these boards.

A new "games" forum would be great, but I just happy to sift through everything -- sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised at what I find. You know, if the games weren't posted in the "Fanatics" thread, I probably never would have started playing - - - it took me 4 seasons to finally jump into the games & 2 seasons to actually start posting. I was a super long time lurker

I only "won" one award of all the games last season & I was Terry on the "Be the Survivor" thread, so I'll end with my fancy sig pix from last season. (I really need to learn how to make some on my own).

Gossip is a full-time job.

I'm the greatest survivor never to win!!

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 08:33 PM (EST)
7. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-06 AT 02:16 PM (EST)

Add me to the "Let's have a separate games forum" column.

Especially helpful for those with the occassional senior moment, thus being transported to sequesterville and loser lodge well before their time.

and, yes, add me to the folks who want a separate games forum.

eta -- I think we should have separate game forums, yes. Because sometimes there are folks out there that get senior moments and get philiminated when they forget to post accidentally.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-11-06, 08:52 PM (EST)
8. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
I'm all for a new games forum. I think it would be great especially because the need for bumping entry threads at any time would become non-existent.

Das Mole - PQM Host
PQM Week 1 Entry PQM Rules

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
9. "TOO MANY GAMES?What!?"
Yes, there are a lot of games and perhaps we should have a separate place for a SurvivorGames Forum. These are places we can go to have fun and raise our spirits together as we celebrate our favorite reality tv show ... and just maybe win a sigpic or two.

For me, they are fine where they are, if it doesn't bother all of the other Survivor Fanatics.

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
10. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
*raises hand*

I'll jump on the bandwagon requesting a separate games forum.

Vintage tribephyl 2006

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-11-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
11. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
I think a separate games forum would be great! If it can't be done that is ok too. I will have just as much fun playing the games either way. I would also like to say that the people on this board are really great. When I first started playing the games I was welcomed . So...thanks to all of you out there making this board the great place it is!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 00:03 AM (EST)
12. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
It doesn't matter to me, but I think the participation will drop off if a seperate game forum is made.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-12-06, 01:48 AM (EST)
14. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
I have to disagree. Alot of us come here (to Fanatics) just for the games. I LURK other threads for fun, but the vast majority of my posts are to games.

As a matter of fact {sheepish grin} I lost my SB "Virginity", as it were, to the ABC game back in the LionChow days. My very first post ever goes to ... *bowing ceremoniously* "The Game"

(sigh)

And just look how far I have come

09-12-06, 02:58 AM (EST)
16. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
I think that's exactly the concern. If a game forum is opened, then fanatics would become a ghost town.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
19. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
>I think that's exactly the concern.
>If a game forum is
>opened, then fanatics would become
>a ghost town.
>

Maybe not. There may be more lurkers here than you realize who would be more likely to post about the show if discussion threads were easier to find without having to weed thru the game threads.
Nothing against the games. I play on a different site but come here to read and get others points of view on what's happening each week on the show.
I'll stay around either way but some of the games here seem too complicated for me to get involved in. Call me simple!!

JudyB 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-15-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
34. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
>>I think that's exactly the concern.
>>If a game forum is
>>opened, then fanatics would become
>>a ghost town.
>>
>
>Maybe not. There may be
>more lurkers here than you
>realize who would be more
>likely to post about the
>show if discussion threads were
>easier to find without having
>to weed thru the game
>threads.
>Nothing against the games. I
>play on a different site
>but come here to read
>and get others points of
>view on what's happening each
>week on the show.
>I'll stay around either way but
>some of the games here
>seem too complicated for me
>to get involved in.
>Call me simple!!

I am with you on this one. I usually just lurk on all reality boards - but I like to chat in the Fanatics Forum sometimes and find it a bit confusing as to what is chat and what is game. Call me simple too!!!!

09-13-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
23. "no"
>I think that's exactly the concern.
>If a game forum is
>opened, then fanatics would become
>a ghost town.

No, we're really worried that game participation would drop. If you all think game participation would stay the same if games were "segregated" (appropriate for Cook Islands...) into a separate games forum, then we'll make the move.

We just didn't want game participation to drop followed by everyone blaming the moderators for such a stupid idea as sticking games in a separate forum.

09-13-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
28. "RE: no"
No, we're really worried that game participation would drop. If you all think game participation would stay the same if games were "segregated" (appropriate for Cook Islands...) into a separate games forum, then we'll make the move.

We just didn't want game participation to drop followed by everyone blaming the moderators for such a stupid idea as sticking games in a separate forum.

First, I was joking, hence the winkie.
My hope is that fanatics would take-off, with renewed vigor.

BUT, I for one would only blame myself if participation in said games had a major drop-off. The spoiler island game is the perfect example of how a game can be run, through a different forum, and not suffer the effects of not being in fanatics.

It can be done, we as game hosts just have to make sure to promote our games in other ways. Other then taking the top 12 spots in fanatics.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 00:48 AM (EST)
13. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
ITA, BOY (sort of)! I hate having to search to find all my games through all that chatty business! I would like to see the game thread separate from all the other stuff.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 02:22 AM (EST)
15. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
Whatever WF says, I agree with blindly But as a game host now (ahem checkout the PTB week one entry thread ... cheap I know), wouldn't mind seeing all the games moved into their own section.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 08:32 AM (EST)
17. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
It seems pretty unanimous to put all the Survivor games into one forum. Will that include "games" like Caption This, or some of the What If games that pop up from time to time? (often as discussion points)

And the bigger question might be whether or not Loser Lodge would go into that forum also? Are there basher games and non-basher games? Can they co-exist in one forum??

Personally I would give Loser Lodge a forum all of its own! Tribe has earned it!

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
18. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
Personally I would give Loser Lodge a forum all of its own! Tribe has earned it!

You wouldn't be sucking up to the game host, would you?

Learning from Mistress Emydom since September ’05

09-13-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
24. "Which games"
My personal feeling is that we should just segregate the ongoing week-in, week-out GAMES.

You know, the stuff that makes up the first 10 or so posts in this forum right now.

09-13-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
25. "Agree"
I could see moving the week-in week-out season long stuff to a forum on it's own since we have so many games.

It may ghost-town the fanatics for awhile, but it might increase traffic since bashers always has a lively discussion so I'd think things would pick up again after the shock wears off.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
20. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
I would also vote for a separate games forum. Granted, I do not hang out in the Survivor forums very often, but from what I have seen in the past, there are hardly any threads actually discussing the show in Fanatics. I think people come in looking for a place to chat, and all they see are games, so they leave. It's what usually happens to me. Maybe if Fanatics was made as purely a discussion forum, more people would come to chat.

JMO.

*smooches* to all the game hosts, who put in a lot of work!

A Tribe work of art

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
21. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES? - YES! "
Yes! Please separate the games. All due respect to those who enjoy them, but since you asked, I find it ANNOYING!

PalmBeachG 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-13-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
22. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
Yes, I agree with you 100%. I came to this forum looking for just a message board on Survivor and found all these extremely long posts with games. The posts were way too long to read, and complicated.

Too much info; and way too complicated an long to read.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
26. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
Thought about this a bit before answering. A separate game forum seems appropriate, BUT, like some other have said, had I not encountered the games in Fanatics it is unlikely I would have ever encountered them. I probably would never have gone into a forum devoted specifically to the games.

Even now, it's only this year, after posting for, what? somewhere around 3 years, that I've taken the plunge and decided to try to play in a couple.

Maybe a compromise of sorts...

Have the initial sign-ups, rules, links to former years, message in Fanatics - as now. Before, the actual season and game starts. Then, once the game is actually started, have all of the game activity take place in the separate forum.

That way posters, particularly new posters, have the opportunity to see the games and the rules - and posters like me who haven't participated in the past get reminded of them at the start of each season - but the forum isn't cluttered with the gameplay throughout the season.

Autumn by Tribe blogging's scary

09-13-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
27. "I like it"
Good idea. This appears to address the problem that, without the visibility of Fanatics, the games won't add new players.

09-13-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
29. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
Good Idea Mystic!

Having a Sign-up post left in fanatics will insure others get a chance to see what the game is about even if they haven't been to the newly minted game forum.

I likey!

09-13-06, 06:06 PM (EST)
30. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
Listen to the Wolf! They are always wise

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-06, 01:06 AM (EST)
31. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-06 AT 02:00 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-14-06 AT 01:24 AM (EST)

AyaK likes it (Wow, made my day!)? A major game master likes it? And, a regular poster/gamester likes it? All important components.

*happy wriggles*

I live for good compromises. Everybody wins - at least something. And, otherwise, someone always feels like they've simply lost.

ETS: May I also suggest that the game finales, and maybe major milestones (that would probably have to be heavily defined/policed, based upon game, show, & milestone activities - merger point - ok, major character/player bounced - prolly not), be permitted to post a link message in Fanatics as the season goes on/ends. Just as we often post a link in all forums to the recraps. That raises (and reminds) interest, but keeps the discussion where it belongs.

(Plus - If it's a game link message done like the recraps - only far less frequently - it could be posted in Bashers as well as Fanatics, possibly garnering even more players. I know that even though I like the show I spend almost all my time on Bashers.)

ETA: This, done correctly, would also cut down on the, admittedly understandable, times the original game post might be bumped back up by game masters and avid players to keep it visable.

Everyone would know that it would still reappear at some point.

Granted. We probably don't want the original thread to get lost to archives during the season... But, maybe a rule that says any bumps of it have to come from a moderator - locking it to posts when the timeframe has elapsed (after moving a copy of it if it's still open to other players for new sign-ups, if it's still "open")?

Possibly more work for AyaK, but stll doable. Game masters could be responsible for alerting (via PM - not the ALERT process) AyaK when their initial rules thread was dropping low on the board. Also, possibly keeps them adding to Fanatics traffic, at least in view numbers (I assume the software collects them), and maybe posting a time or two to something other than the game.

Autumn by Tribe blogging's scary

Now, let's see what others think about it...

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-06, 03:37 AM (EST)
32. "Re: Agree that a separate forum is need. "
I agree with the concesus here that a separate forum for games is a great idea.

09-15-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
33. "Response"
Thanks to everyone for responding in this thread. We've decided to go with mysticwolf's suggestion and will be creating a new games forum for week-to-week gameplay, while the sign-up threads will remain on the fanatics board.

This should take place over the weekend.

09-18-06, 06:42 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Response"
This should take place over the weekend.

....?

Maybe by next weekend?

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-16-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
35. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
Thanks to all for your thoughtful replies!

The change will make for a better overall experience on the boards...and who can argue with improvement?

Hope the exchange was helpful!

Now....back to TV!

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-17-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
36. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
>Currently there are 15 posts just
>on the very first page
>of this topic that all
>have something to do with
>PTTE, Mutiny, etc. Wouldn't
>it be easier and a
>whole lot cleaner if they
>each had their own separate
>folder for those who wish
>to go there and participate?

Yes, I agree, that is an excellent idea.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
38. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
>Hey All!
>
>I'm as big a fan of
>SURVIVOR as any, but I
>was just noticing all the
>separate threads about all the
>different games going on in
>this section and wondering if
>it isn't going to be
>confusing for anyone (like myself)
>just coming in to chat
>about the show?
>
>I'm trying to make a constructive
>suggestion and really hoping it
>doesn't get me "voted off
>the island", as I really
>enjoy stopping in to read
>and post when I can.
> Please do not be
>offended...I'm just asking:
>
>Currently there are 15 posts just
>on the very first page
>of this topic that all
>have something to do with
>PTTE, Mutiny, etc. Wouldn't
>it be easier and a
>whole lot cleaner if they
>each had their own separate
>folder for those who wish
>to go there and participate?
>
>
>Remember....I'm just asking.....Love you all!
>
>Thanks!
>
>

My thoughts also. WAY TOO MANY GAMES! Really the problem is not too many games it is that they should have their own forum. I am looking to talk about this season of Survivor and all there is is games....the games destroy the forum.

09-25-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
39. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
It is out of control! Guess I gotta go to Survior Bashers.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
40. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
I think Ayak is dealing with something and has not had a chance to move the games into their own forum..

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
44. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
That's what I assumed as well.

Although, still... AyaK never posted his Episode 1 summary or got around to the Games Forum, so I'm starting to be a little concerned. It's weird to be concerned about a message board poster, but I hope something serious didn't happen.

Chez 781 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-27-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
45. "RE: TOO MANY GAMES?"
I can't csay there are too many games. If I were into the games I would be eager to try them all. But I am not doing the games, so it is annoying to have to sift through all the postings to find threads I am interested in reading or responding to.

Please set up a new folder for the games.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
46. "Games moved"
Sorry folks, it took a little longer than expected, but the game threads have been moved to their own new forum.

Thanks,
SB

10-02-06, 04:57 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Games moved"
No thank you, webby.

The new forum is getting some good use already.

10-02-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Games moved"
THANK YOU!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •