The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor -- the ultimate mindgame"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-11-01, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor -- the ultimate mindgame"
I was just trying to put myself in a Survivor's shoes and realized how difficult it really is to play this game. Think of it -- trying to set up different alliances but not being able to trust anyone to go along with you. One group says they agree with you but then some members go and join another alliance subgroup and plots against you, etc. I think I would need a pencil and paper just to figure out all the possible voting permutations!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor -- the ultimate mindga... jjtay 03-11-01 1
 RE: Survivor -- the ultimate mindga... taginite 03-11-01 2
   RE: Survivor -- the ultimate mindga... ACPS65 03-11-01 3
       RE: Survivor -- the ultimate mindga... Cherberrie 03-12-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jjtay 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-01, 10:22 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Survivor -- the ultimate mindgame"
I think Rich knew how to do it in S1. I really couldn't stand him, but he really knew how to play the game. I'm wondering if any of them on S2 is smart enough, well someones gotta win....
but who?
My thought....Colby has a brain, but he has the backstabing women from Okator so I don't see him winning. I want him to win.
I think Tina is really smart and so is Keith, but they to have the backstabing Okator (Jerri & Amber) girls. Tina is a backstaber too, but you have to be to win.....
Look at Richard from S1 when Kelly came to him about Susan he listened to what she had to say about Susan like he was conserned and then when she left he laughed.
You have to be alittle cruel on the inside but friendly on the outside.

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-11-01, 02:45 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Survivor -- the ultimate mindgame"
>I was just trying to put myself in a Survivor's shoes and realized how difficult it really is to play this game.<

be sure and check for scorpions first....and use plenty of disenfectant...please!!

safety first.......then you could hit up burnett for a dr scholl's commercial.

hey, you just never know.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-11-01, 04:27 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor -- the ultimate mindgame"
I think your best bet at the beginning is to keep quiet and keep a low profile...pull your weight...but not too much weight.....I think I could possibly make it to the final nine if I were playing...I think I'd be a little worried though, I think any male under 35 on that show is a target for Immunity! LOL

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-12-01, 06:48 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor -- the ultimate mindgame"
I agree with the "keep quiet and keep a low profile" advice. That would be my mantra too. If all the challenges were physical, I would agree with your opinion on the males over 35 but many of the challenges are mind games (i.e., maze, trivia questions). Anyone has a chance to win those. Look how well Rudy did in Survivor 1 and he was the oldest in the group.

P.S.
Are you 65? I only ask because I noticed the number in your handle.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •