The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Predicitions?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-07-01, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Predicitions?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-01 AT 07:01 PM (EST)

I was wondering who you guys think will be voted out this week over on the Fanatic board.
Ya know, I did predict wrong last week, but Michael was'nt really voted out. And I said none of the four would be voted out until the end, so I think I misinterpretted some sources.
At any rate, the 7th person to be voted out of "Survivor: The Australian Outback" will be:

Colby Donaldson.

As always, I welcome any arguments/agreements. Thank you for reading.

Final Three: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski.

Edited because I mispelled friggin' "Australian". Blah.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Predicitions? Tarot Dragon 03-07-01 1
   RE: Predicitions? Beeta 03-07-01 2
 RE: Predicitions? Minstrel 03-07-01 3
 RE: Predicitions? Leikela 03-07-01 4
   RE: Predicitions? Beeta 03-07-01 6
       RE: Predicitions? Leikela 03-08-01 7
 RE: Predicitions? HeronNoire 03-07-01 5
   RE: Predicitions? ACPS65 03-08-01 8
 RE: Predicitions? Survivorerist 03-08-01 9
   RE: Predicitions? ACPS65 03-08-01 10
       And another one bites the dust.... Kokoro 03-08-01 11
           RE: And another one bites the dust.... ACPS65 03-09-01 12
               RE: And another one bites the dust.... Beeta 03-09-01 13
 RE: Predicitions? cookiep 03-09-01 14
   RE: Predicitions? Bushwacker 03-09-01 15
       RE: Predicitions? Kokoro 03-11-01 16
       RE: Predicitions? jjtay 03-11-01 17
           RE: Predicitions? ACPS65 03-11-01 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tarot Dragon 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-07-01, 08:32 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Predicitions?"
Well, I just posted my readings and I predict Jerri.

Beeta 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-07-01, 08:41 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Predicitions?"
Tarot Dragon,I hope you're right! I'm soooo sick of Jerri. This week is gonna be really good. I'm upset, I won't be able to get home from work until about 8:30.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-07-01, 08:46 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Predicitions?"
Well, I too am jumping on the "get out of Australia" band wagon of Jerri! It will be crucial to the Ogies to get her out before the jury starts to form. Song for her exit? "Ruby Tuesday" by The Rolling Stones? "Goooooood bye, Ruby Tuesday ...." (Keith does a Rich like dance at tribal council! Colby has a smile wider than Texas!)

Leikela 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-01, 10:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Predicitions?"
I'm going for Jerri and if she really does become the 7th one to get voted off the outback...this would be far by the most righteous result since the 1st episode when Debb got booted.

I wouldn't be able to tolerate another second of that 'chocolate' talk and I can betcha that if she brings it with her to the merger..the person who is gonna push her into the fire is not Mark Burnett but Alicia..

We already witness what Alicia can do...remember Kimmi?? And come on that vegetarian talk definately deserves more credit than what?! horny chocolate talk??!! So I think Jerri's gotta and gonna GO!

03-07-01, 11:13 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Predicitions?"
Hey Guys, what if she goes to Kucha to offer her alliance to them?!? She knows that left up to Ogakor she will be next to go.Forming an alliance w/them seems plausible. Besides who would we have to hate when she leaves?

Leikela 8 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 05:27 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Predicitions?"
Good thought there Beeta..and really there is a possibility she might just do that but I think the only person in Kucha who will buy that crap from her, might be Nick.

And no matter how much I love the guy..I'm afraid it just might happen but than again I hope I'm wrong...other than Nick.. I don't think anyone in Kucha is gonna come close to forming an alliance with her.

And in terms of who do we have left to hate..I'm sure we'll be able to come up with an option or two...maybe say...Tina?? or Keith?? Tina is definately starting to get on my nerves..especially after the mad dog incident..the only reason why we're not hating her yet is probably coz she isn't even enough screen time for us to..yet.

HeronNoire 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-01, 11:08 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Predicitions?"
I feel torn... Most of me wants Jerri to be voted off ASAP and really believes that with the merger, she will be gone before you can say, "Gee Mike, pork chops rock!" And yet... this tiny corner of my mind secretly enjoys the chaos Jerri brings to the show. I can't stand the woman and yet, hating Jerri is part of why I am so eager to tune in every week. I worry that with the biggest instigator (aside from Jeff, ugh!) gone, everyone will hold hands and sing songs around the campfire (from a safe distance, one would presume). I crave some scheming and only hope that everyone has a few cards up their sleeves.

My prediction: Jerri. Don't let the dingo bite ya on the way out.

03-08-01, 06:03 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Predicitions?"
Very intresting points. I agree, Jerri is obnoxious....I hope she goes. In fact, I think this will be one time I think I'll be glad if I'm wrong and she goes. LOL
But on the eve of the first merged episode, I'm sticking with the Colbster. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong.
We'll see.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-08-01, 07:16 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Predicitions?"
As much as I'd like to see Jerri go, I don't see it happening. Here are my predictions:

Want voted off: Jerri
Will be voted off: Keith
Don't want voted off: Amber, Rodger, Colby (which means it's one of these three for sure)

Survivorerist

Amber Brkich, Colby Donaldson, Elisabeth Filarski. The alphabet alliance.

03-08-01, 07:34 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Predicitions?"
LOL I want Jerri voted off as well, but I don't think it's going to happen. But those are my thoughts exactly.
On a side note, I think the winner of the Immunity Challenge will be Alicia Calaway.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-08-01, 09:27 PM (EST)
11. "And another one bites the dust...."
<<Final Three: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski>>

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

03-09-01, 06:36 AM (EST)
12. "RE: And another one bites the dust...."
Ah screw it.

Final Three: Jeff Probst, Mark Burnett, and a fat, greasy, smelly-@$$ pig.

03-09-01, 10:49 AM (EST)
13. "RE: And another one bites the dust...."
Well.I am just speechless.(which doesn't happen often)Colby, my hat is off to you.You outplayed them!Now, I think they'll have to get rid of one more Kucha,(Alicia?) before they dump the wicked witch. ACPS65,I agree w/you!

cookiep 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-01, 11:18 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Predicitions?"
Much as I don't like Jerri, if she's smart enough she won't be next. Assuming she knows she's a prime target, her best move would take Amber and form an alliance with the now-outnumbered Kucha members. Kucha knows they're down, but with Jerri and Amber they could get try to get rid of Colby and/or Jeff. I think Kucha will be looking to make some new friends and Jerri knows those left from her tribe don't like her, so it's definitely possible. Heck, Kucha could do that, get rid of the rest of Ogacor, and then get rid of Jerri and Amber. (OK, well maybe that's a stretch!)

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-01, 06:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Predicitions?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-01 AT 06:30 PM (EST)

Hat's off to Colby, but it could have been his demise. With 5 votes against him he's history in another tie (an unlikely event but you never know).

It's too bad Alicia couldn't stick it out. She knew she was safe but it hurt Kucha. They couldn't afford to let an Okawhore get the immunity. They are all history now. There's no reason for Ogawhore to realign until after they vote another Kucha off. It will probably be Alicia, she already shown she's a competitor and I just don't see her getting together with Jerri. With Colby, maybe, but not Jerri. And I don't see Kucha trusting anyone from Ogawhore enough to believe they'll really have a new alliance yet.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-11-01, 02:39 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Predicitions?"
<<With 5 votes against him....>>

Ahem....actually, that's ~9~ votes against him ^-^;;

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

jjtay 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-01, 10:43 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Predicitions?"
>LAST EDITED ON 03-09-01
>AT 06:30 PM (EST)

>
>
>
>It's too bad Alicia couldn't stick
>it out. She knew
>she was safe but it
>hurt Kucha. They couldn't
>afford to let an Okawhore
>get the immunity.

Even if Alicia did stick it out on the pole I think Kucha would of voted for Colby instead of Keith, unless big mouth Jerri got to the Kuchas before TC that night just to save her own butt.

I say the next to go is Alicia(Ms. Strong)or Nick(Mr. Lazy).

03-11-01, 04:16 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Predicitions?"

>I say the next to go
>is Alicia(Ms. Strong)or Nick(Mr. Lazy).
>

Agreed.

Final Three: Mark Burnett, Jeff Probst, and a fat, greasy, smelly-@$$ pig.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •