The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-05, 04:47 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-05 AT 07:04 AM (EST)

Come on in guys! The Formidable Four each made it all the way to the end. They all chose to play the riskiest of games as members of Ekchuah level 1. Beginning the game with only 16 picks they were separated into two tribes.

Dreamer Believer was on the strong Nakum tribe, however in week 4 his tribe did not have immunity and he became the sole survivor of an extinct group. MJewel, Libra Rising, John Mc, Cuon, and Das Mole were members of the Yaxha tribe that had won immunity which kept them in the game along with Tribephyl and Rebel Crown, this group then became known as the elite eight.

From the ashes of an annihilated group was the birth of a new game of PTB called Mayan Mirror. This allowed the fallen comrades to pick up their torches and continue along a mirrored path toward a new kind of victory. FlowerPower took the early lead and maintained the top honors for 6 weeks in a row before succumbing to a new leader. WallFlower overtook the #1 rank but relinquished it in the next episode to Mckelviej who also stayed on top for just one week when Kircon took over.

The elite eight of PTB didn't last longer than the next episode as Das Mole, who was the last remaining RED INK player, left the game. The superior seven hung on until week 7, Cuon, Tribephyl, and RebelCrown all met their fate, leaving the PTB with only 4 players.

It was in the week 4 exodus that MJewel emerged as the leader of the PTB. She continued to dominate and came into the finale with an amazing streak of 10 weeks!!!!. Strong in challenges and sharp in her picks she was a force to be reckoned with. Libra Rising tried his best as he became a challenge hound in his own right, but even still he had a hard time catching former PTB champion Dreamer Believer who always held tight to that #2 spot. While John Mc couldn't participate much in the challenges, he never gave up and worked very hard to keep his pick count high enough so that he wouldn't get his torch snuffed.

These final 4 outlasted 31 other PTB players, let us take a moment to recall our fallen comrades:

Smokedog
SurvivorManiac
OZ4ever
MoO
Emydi
ScarlettOhara
Alwaysintruble
Tvgeek
Molaholic
Debi0915
Sisyphus
Yensid
Coolbluepig
Lvoetulips
Cadfile
Aggressionx
Byoffer
Redbeard
Wallflower
RudyRules
Mckelviej
FlowerPower
Kingfish
Guessitrains
Kircon
Mimo
Whoami
Tribephyl
Rebelcrown
Cuon
Das Mole

The final 4 also get to display this sigpic:

Award Ceremony

On the Mayan Mirror side Kircon chose the right time to add steam. With a perfect score in all 3 rounds of the finale including the correct first confessional, they were able to win the game!

On the "red ink" side of Mayan Mirror Whoami had a clear and distinct goal from day 1. He also had the lowest score in all 3 rounds of the finale and kept the bottom spot!

Final rankings
1 ~~ Kircon
2 ~~ Mckelviej
3 ~~ Mimo
4 ~~ Wallflower
5 ~~ ScarlettOhara
6 ~~ FlowerPower
7 ~~ Kingfish
8 ~~ Tvgeek
9 ~~ OZ4ever
10 ~~ Byoffer
11 ~~ Das Mole
12 ~~ Whoami

And now for our PTB results you all have been waiting for! In third place with an overall score of 190, Libra Rising. In 2nd place with a score of 199, our former champion Dreamer Believer.

The winner of S11 PTB with an overall score of 257.5...

MJEWEL

Wear those siggies proudly, you all deserve them, congratulations!

Thank you all for another great season. I was contemplating handing the reins of this game over to a new host for S12 because of my new busy schedule with the job here in Texas, but I really would miss this too much and have decided that by the time the next season starts I will be ready to make the commitment. So please make sure to come back for S12 PTB Exile Island, I will have some new twists for a new season and look forward to a lot more fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Awar... Flowerpower 12-15-05 1
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Awar... MJewel 12-15-05 2
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Awar... mimo 12-15-05 3
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Awar... Scarlett O Hara 12-15-05 4
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Awar... Wallflower66 12-15-05 5
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Awar... JohnMc 12-15-05 6
   RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Awar... LibraRising 12-15-05 9
       RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Awar... dreamerbeliever 12-16-05 11
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Awar... emydi 12-15-05 7
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Awar... kircon 12-15-05 8
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Awar... whoami 12-15-05 10
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Awar... oz4ever 12-16-05 12
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Awar... dreamerbeliever 12-16-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 06:53 AM (EST)
1. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
Congrats to all the winners! Kircon, WhoamI, and Jewel! You guys rock! I just want to make it through one season in the PTB game without getting the boot! Hey, it could happen!

Thanks for a great game, KO! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-15-05, 07:03 AM (EST)
2. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-05 AT 07:20 AM (EST)

Congrats to all the winners and game players and to the final four for hanging on to the end!

I had so much fun playing this game with everyone and the challenges were a lot of fun! A special thanks to KO for hosting this great game and I am looking forward to playing again next season. I hope everyone has safe and happy holidays! KO...I love the siggies. Thanks so much! PS (Today is my birthday so it was especially fun seeing your final results postings today).

MJ

and also...

Happy Holidays everyone!

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-15-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
3. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
congrats to everyone!!! MJewel--enjoy your day and i hope it extends out to a fantastic year!! nicely played Ms Champion!!

KOB--thanks so much for hosting and for letting us come back as mirrors. can't wait for next season just to be back in the game again!!! hope you're enjoying texas!!

p.s. special thanks to tribeee for my new siggie!!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-15-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
4. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
Congratulations to all of the winners! Wooo and Hooo!! You guys sure are incredible! Thanks for the great game, once again KO_F!!

Here's wishing every one a spectacular Holiday season as well!

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-15-05, 10:46 AM (EST)
5. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
Great job, winners! This was my first time ever playing a game on this board, and I thouroughly enjoyed it. Thanks so much, KO, for making the season so fun and challenging! I'm so happy that you're planning on doing it again, and I'm looking forward to the next game with all of you wonderful people. Have a terrific holiday, everyone! See ya next time!

(new sig courtesy of Tribephyl)

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
6. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
First off, I have to say that I am in very elite company to be a final 4. I did struggle to keep the necessary number of picks to make it to the end. Very much a Lydia finish, only I'm not bitter at any of my F4 comrades. But I'm proud, and a little lucky, to have made it this far.

(btw, KOfan, how many points did I end up with?)

Congrats to Libra, Dreamer for clearly pulling away from me and dominating. And super congrats to MJewel for leading us like Tom Westman.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-15-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
Does that make me Rafe -- winning a lot of challenges but still coming up short in the end?

A tribe/IceCat masterpiece.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:06 AM (EST)
11. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
Oh please tell me that I'm not Steph. Do like to eat and I was probably more likable last season. And I did kind of whine to KO once or twice about a challenge being already over before I could play. While my tribe in beginning was great, I was always ready willing and able to stab someone in the back.

I am Steph!

emydi won, I lost

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
7. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
Congrats M(Y MY I WON A GAME) JEWEL, Kircon and WHOAMI...again who are you...you still need to tell us, oh and M you need to tell us what that darn M stands for!!

But remember I am still the reigning Regular RED INK CHAMPION and will be back in S12 to defend my title

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
Steps into spotlight. Exhales! Wow! *breaks into wild jumping, Steve Martin style* Stands straight and exhales!

I would like to thank the academy. The hostess of this game, KObrien_fan. You are the greatest. You have made me feel so welcome to these boards. Thank you for giving all of us who, *Are you ready? For one last time.* *breaking into song*Addams Family Theme*** I never saw it coming. Mayan Mirror was created. After 27 went home. Our Survivor Family. (Chorus) Maya O My. * * KO’s our guide. * * We got the boot. She drove the route. Maya o My** * Thank you! Thank you! You gave us a second chance. Santa has something extra special in his bag for you.

I want to thank my team. Without our wins at immunity challenges who knows where I would be. Nakum is the greatest! Danni won a million dollars. DreamerBeliever made it to the final four and onto 2nd place. Mckelviey came in 2nd in the mirror, Wallflower came in 4th, kingfish came in 7th, and Whoami is the red ink champion of the mirror game. I think we need to form an alliance and head over to the CBS game and see what we can do there. What do you say?

MJewel, what a great game you played. I’m honored to be up here with you. Now let’s go party and see you all at PTB Exile Island.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-15-05, 09:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-05 AT 10:03 PM (EST)

Thanks KObrien Fan for the game and the Mayan Mirror part of it.
Where else would a RED INKER be but at the bottom. Just sharpening up my skills for next season "S12 PTB Exile Island" . So I will have a chance at the RED INK Title.
By the grace of God I just got lucky this year.

Thanks for the sig pic. I will use it well.

The story of WHO coming sone to a thread near you. ( As soon as MJewel tells us what the "M" is for.) He came out of nowhere and played the games for a couple of years and won nothing ( but came close a couple of times ) and this season won Two (2) count them Two (2) sig pics. (Sorry had to brag a little.) Who is Who? Find out soon.

edit to correct spelling??

Courtesy of Dear “Trixi” Abby

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-16-05, 01:08 AM (EST)
12. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
Thanks for a fun game KO! My favourite part was picking the first confessional. I seemed to get that part down pat at the end of the season.

And a Tooheys New Year!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:17 AM (EST)
13. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Results and Award Ceremony"
*smoosharoo* to KO for another wonderful season and coming back for S12 Just wouldn't be the same around here without ya Kat.

Congrats to MJewel! Very dominating performance, you deserve it and I bow to your greatness. Well done Kircon & Whoami in the mirror mirror game. And to my old tribemates, hope I did ya proud and we have on the same color buff again next season.

emydi won, I lost

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •