The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-22-05, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-05 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

**Originally entitled The Jenn Game**Inspired by S10's Wonderful Jenn**

Alright, people. There are gonna be some big changes around these parts. Why don't we crack into week 11 (actually, I think it's week 8) of the PQM...I'll tell you all the little changes along the way.

((Change #1 - As you can see, I am no longer dedicating this game to Jenn...although I am. But she's not going to be mentioned further.))

Well, allow me to summarize this week's results...some people did exceedingly bad, and some people did exceedingly well. The other 3 people had mediocre scores.

Here are the awards for the week:
Our HIGHEST SCORER this week was LibraRising, who rose (Get it? LibraRising, rose...no? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?) to the occasion and earned a cool 28 points, while our LOWEST SCORER was Mo0, for the second week in row, with -3 points, getting screwed over by the Ultrabonus. Our HIGHEST JUMPER this week was Kermit the Vixen, who just inched past whoami to take her place in the #1 spot. Nice job! And our BIGGEST PLUNGE of this week came from kingfish, who got the second lowest score of -2 points, and fell from #2 to #6.

Also, before the leaderboard, allow me to say that Janu's elimination helped multiple people, 7 out of the 12 entrants this week received either 10 or 20 points by guessing Janu would place anywhere from 9th to 7th place. fairyprincess was the only person that didn't make an entry that week, thus not getting any bonus points from Janu's departure. Anyway, here it is, the leaderboard:

Leaderboard
1. Kermit the Vixen- (4) 24/111
2. whoami- (1) 6/109
3. LibraRising- (5) 28/105
4. smokedog- (6) 17/96
5. emydi- (3) 6/94
6. kingfish- (2) -2/92
7. Ontheroadagain- (9) 16/90
8. dreamerbeliever- (8) 7/81
9. Mo0- (7) -3/71
10. Road Kill- (11) 24/69
11. fairyprincess- (10) 1/53
12. Survivorerist- (13) 20/27

The last "inactive"
Steen- (12) NE-3/17

((Change #2 - Although no new entrants had been received despite the rule being in effect, the rule is now gone. What rule? The rule that new entrants are allowed for a penalty. No new entrants will be allowed at all...although I doubt that would've happened at any point.))

((Change #3 - You will be eliminated if you miss two entries in a row now, rather than three. The remaining people are my "regulars", and I can't afford to lose them...although I'm increasing the risk of that happening...oh well. ))

Here are the correct answers to last week's questions:

1. How many times will Ian's face be shown next week?
Correct Answer: 72
2. How many words will Ian say next week?
Correct Answer: 94
3. How many votes will Ian receive at TC?
Correct Answer: 0
P. What place will Ian finish in overall?
B1. Will Ian be shown going fishing next week?
Correct Answer: No
B2. Will Ian say the words "vote out"? (No variation of it, just "vote out")
Correct Answer: No
B3. Will Ian have a one-on-one talk with anybody besides Tom, Katie, or Stephenie?
Correct Answer: Yes and No...he did speak w/Jeff Probst at TC, and I said "anybody"...and as far as I know Jeff Probst is somebody, so technically, he spoke w/somebody, although the intended meaning of this question was "Will Ian have a 1-on-1 talk w/any other player besides..."...but since I'm so generous, I let everyone get this one right

And a question from the past:
P. What place will Janu finish in overall?
Correct Answer: 8th

Anyway, here we are again...which survivor will make the cut? Next week's star is...

JENN

For the second time ever! She is our first repeat! (Mainly b/c I don't want to take notes on Tom and Steph, who are the two biggest Chatty Kathys in the game)

Here's a hint: Look back at your previous post about Jenn to see what you put for question P. I will take the better of the two when she does get eliminated.

And here are next week's questions:

1. How many times will Jenn's face be shown next week?
2. How many words will Jenn say next week?
3. How many votes will Jenn receive at TC?
P. What place will Jenn finish in overall?
B1. Will Jenn vote for the same person as Stephenie?
B2. Will Jenn have a conversation with Gregg and only Gregg two or more times throughout the course of the episode?
B3. Will Jenn's face be shown in the next shot after a jury member's face is shown during TC?

And I've got two more little twists:

From now until the end of the game, you have a single token that you may redeem for points. The amount of points you get depends on how many people are left in the game. You will receive a point from every other player. If another player gets negative points, however, and you use the token the week that they get those negative points, you will lose a point b/c of that person and that person will gain a point. YOU MUST STATE WHETHER YOU WANT TO USE IT OR NOT THE WEEK BEFORE YOU WILL GET THE POINTS. Meaning, you cannot use it now and end up altering the results of the Week 10 Entries. If you used it this week, it would affect the Week 11 Results.

Here's an example of how this would work:

Let's say there are 5 people left, and I use the token. Here are the results before the token usage:

Me 21/61
Joe 17/58
Suzy 9/47
Bob 14/46
Mary -3/32

After the token usage, here's how it would look:

Me 23/63 Got a net of +2 points
Joe 16/57 Had a point taken
Suzy 8/46 Point taken
Bob 13/45 Point taken
Mary -2/33 Got a point from me b/c she had neg. pts.

So there you go. Be sure to use it wisely.

The second twist is that from now on, I will average the scores of all the players every week. If someone has the average score of the week, they will get a bonus 3 points.

There you go, have fun. Same deadline as usual.

Scoring
Question 1- 10 points if right on, 5 if off by 1, 3 if off by two, 2 if off by three, and 1 if off by four||Question 2- 20 points if right on, 15 points minus half a point for every word under you are, nothing if you go over||Question 3- 4 points if right on, 2 points if off by one, 1 point if off by 2||Question P- This stays the same for the duration of the game, if you get it right on, you get 20 points, off by one is 10 points, off by two is 5 points, off by three is 3 points, off by four is 2 points, and off by five is 1 point, nothing for any farther off||BONUS QUESTIONS are always worth 2 pts. for correct, -1 pt. for incorrect unless stated otherwise. The superbonus is not applicable to any bonus questions that do not follow the standard bonus question scoring.
Superbonus
For BONUS questions, you may choose to do the "Superbonus"- place a (x2) or (x3) next to the question, your choice. If you answer a question incorrectly and you've gone for the superbonus, you get either a (-4) or a (-6) for getting it wrong, (-4) for choosing the x2 and (-6) for choosing the x3. By choosing the x2, you get 4 points for every bonus you answer correctly, and in choosing the x3, you get 6 points for every one you answer incorrectly, but keep the penalties in mind.
Ultrabonus
Also for BONUS questions, there is an option called the "Ultrabonus". To get the Ultrabonus, you must answer all 3 bonus questions correctly. Choose either (x4) or (x5) for the Ultrabonus, and put (UB x#), # being 4 or 5, in bold next to Bonus Question #1. If you do answer all 3 correctly, you get 24 points for choosing (x4) and 30 points for choosing (x5). If you do not answer all of them correctly, you get -6 points for choosing (x4) and -8 points for choosing (x5). It does not matter how many you did get correct as long as one is wrong, the Ultrabonus will not be awarded.

EDITED B/C I DECIDED TO GROW BACK MY HEART AND PUT JENN'S NAME AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Original Jenn Game thread smokedog 04-22-05 1
 RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... smokedog 04-22-05 2
 RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... kingfish 04-22-05 3
 RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... fairyprincess 04-22-05 4
   Never Mind fairyprincess 04-22-05 5
 RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... fairyprincess 04-22-05 6
 RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... emydi 04-22-05 7
 RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... Das Mole 04-25-05 8
   RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... kingfish 04-25-05 9
   RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... Mo0 04-26-05 12
 RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... dreamerbeliever 04-25-05 10
   RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... Das Mole 04-26-05 13
 RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... Mo0 04-26-05 11
 RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... whoami 04-26-05 14
 RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... Ontheroadagain 04-27-05 15
 Vix Pix Kermit the Vixen 04-27-05 16
 RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... LibraRising 04-28-05 17
 RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... Road Kill 04-28-05 18
 RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Ent... Survivorerist 04-28-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-22-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
1. "Original Jenn Game thread"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID4/3041.shtml

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-22-05, 06:37 PM (EST)
2. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
>1. How many times will Jenn's
>face be shown next week?

>2. How many words will Jenn
>say next week?

>3. How many votes will Jenn
>receive at TC?

>P. What place will Jenn finish
>in overall?
4th

>B1. Will Jenn vote for the
>same person as Stephenie?
No - superbonus x 3

>B2. Will Jenn have a conversation
>with Gregg and only Gregg
>two or more times throughout
>the course of the episode?
yes

>B3. Will Jenn's face be shown
>in the next shot after
>a jury member's face is
>shown during TC?
no - superbonus x 3

WILL USE MY SPECIAL TOKEN, EFFECTIVE NEXT WEEK PLEASE

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
3. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-05 AT 07:10 PM (EST)

OK, I'll use the token, I think every one will do well (good?) this (next?) week. And we can see exactly how this works. If declare that I will be using it this week, it actually is tabulated from next weeks score? I'm not sure how you ever thought that up, but I can see how that would prevent a lot of last moment changing based on the last moment evaluation of other peoples' last moment answers.

Your hidden twist of awarding points to the biggest plunger was what I was angling for this week, was why I took the dive. (Nice try Mr Kingfish X. McGuppy!!!)

1. How many times will Jenn's face be shown next week? Lets see, six left? I should answer 0, it is still Jenn after all, and this is still the Jenn game, but the real answer - (aim, throw, this time hit the triple 10, and two others into the door, so) 30.

2. How many words will Jenn say next week? (aim, throw, this time a hit a bullseye, triple 8, and one into the door) so 74.

3. How many votes will Jenn receive at TC ? ( Three into the door), so 0 .

P. What place will Jenn finish in overall? 4th I picture the choice to be between Caryn and Jenn at F5, and I just cannot see any reason (YET, dam that Evil PMB's hide and his evil editing tricks) that ANYONE would vote to keep Caryn over Jenn. She gots nice boobies. At F4 the others shift back into game mode and eliminate her.

B1. Will Jenn vote for the same person as Stephenie? No UBX 5

B2. Will Jenn have a conversation with Gregg and only Gregg two or more times throughout the course of the episode? I've narrowed this down to YES or NO. At least two exclusively Jenn/Gregg huddles. Hmmmm... my misdirection radar of going off big time, one would think that this should be yet, but that too reasonable, too easy, too obvious! the answer is really NO

B3. Will Jenn's face be shown in the next shot after a jury member's face is shown during TC?) no

Edited to add; "Yea JENN Game and El Mole's new heart."

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-22-05, 07:35 PM (EST)
4. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
I am almost positive I made an entry this week (earlier this week with IAN as the question). I will go look for my entry. I think I did it on Wed. or thursday.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

04-22-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
5. "Never Mind"
sorry, I see what you're saying, I didn't make an entry when the ????? was about Janu, SORRY. I'm tired tonight and the brain isn't functioning at full capacity.

Fairy

04-22-05, 07:42 PM (EST)
6. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
No SBX3
B2. Will Jenn have a conversation with Gregg and only Gregg two or more times throughout the course of the episode?
No
B3. Will Jenn's face be shown in the next shot after a jury member's face is shown during TC?
Yes

I would like to use my token this week, thanks.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-05, 08:02 PM (EST)
7. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"

4th

B1. Will Jenn vote for the same person as Stephenie? (sb x3)

no

yes

no

I'll use my token this week

04-25-05, 07:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
Wow...how come nobody's posting in here? Has this faded into the dust of yesteryear? Just calling my petit game back to everyone's attention...don't want anyone missing their entry ;)

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
One suggestion, the old Bait and switch. Relable the sign up post, and call the game "Exclusive Survivor Sex Pictures - or the Jenn Game" Then do the game thing.

Mo0 427 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-05, 01:17 AM (EST)
12. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
I've been busy most of the week with work and school. This is my first time back to the forums since Friday.

-Mo0cow--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-25-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
10. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
Yeah!!! Back to the Jenn game! Missed her UTR'ness

zero

4th place overall

no - (sbx3)

yes

yes - will a wide shot of all remaining players count? If not, still yes

Since so many others are using their token, I'll hold onto mine. Now I must retire to my quarters to plan the sneak attack as to when best to use it muhahahaha!

04-26-05, 08:26 AM (EST)
13. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
No, I mean a specific face shot of her, like if it showed a face shot of Coby and his shocked reaction to something Katie said, then Probst says "Jenn" and it snaps to her face...

...The shots have to be one after the other, and only one person's face in each shot.

Mo0 427 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-05, 01:16 AM (EST)
11. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
6th
Yes
No
No

-Mo0cow--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-26-05, 09:20 PM (EST)
14. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
I do not like the UB bonus, cost me to much last week.
Well on to this weeks picks.

1. How many times will Jenn's face be shown next week? 35

2. How many words will Jenn say next week? 163

3. How many votes will Jenn receive at TC? 0

P. What place will Jenn finish in overall? 4th

B1. Will Jenn vote for the same person as Stephenie? NO (SBX3)

B2. Will Jenn have a conversation with Gregg and only Gregg two or more times throughout the course of the episode? YES

B3. Will Jenn's face be shown in the next shot after a jury member's face is shown during TC? NO

Where are those pictures?

Ontheroadagain 936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
15. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"

1. How many times will Jenn's face be shown next week? 61
2. How many words will Jenn say next week? 70
3. How many votes will Jenn receive at TC? 0
P. What place will Jenn finish in overall? 4th
B1. Will Jenn vote for the same person as Stephenie? No. (SB x3)
B2. Will Jenn have a conversation with Gregg and only Gregg two or more times throughout the course of the episode? No.
B3. Will Jenn's face be shown in the next shot after a jury member's face is shown during TC? No. (SB X3)

And I'll hold on to my token for now.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-27-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
16. "Vix Pix"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-05 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

Woo Hoo! 1st place, eh??? Well, with all this token usage, I guess I'll lose a few points. However, I will hang on to mine this week and use it to plot my revenge.

1. 37
2. 37
3. 0
P. 4th
B1. No (x2)
B2. Yes
B3. No

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-28-05, 01:19 AM (EST)
17. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"

Nary a one.

4th

B1. Will Jenn vote for the same person as Stephenie? (SBx3)
No.

No

B3. Will Jenn's face be shown in the next shot after a jury member's face is shown during TC? (SBx3)
No

No token for me this week, thanks.

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
18. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-05 AT 09:48 AM (EST)

5th

No SBx3

Yes

No

I will use my token

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-28-05, 07:43 PM (EST)
19. "RE: PQM Week 10 Results/Week 11 Entry"
Just in time? And this week I get to actually try and earn points!

1st

Yes

No

No (Superbonus x5)

New year, new look, new Erist!
Unofficial SB Survivor 10 Jenn Tracker

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •