The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"trying to get on survivor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

momlady 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-04, 03:56 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"trying to get on survivor"
does anyone remember what commercials they had on the last survivor?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: trying to get on survivor rjrabbit 04-13-04 1
 RE: trying to get on survivor catman 04-20-04 2
   RE: trying to get on survivor JohnMc 04-21-04 3
       RE: trying to get on survivor catman 04-21-04 4
           RE: trying to get on survivor laughing pygmy 04-24-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-04, 08:43 PM (EST)
1. "RE: trying to get on survivor"
I don't understand your post. Are you asking what commercials aired during the last episode or if there was a commercial giving instructions on how to apply for an upcoming Survivor?

catman 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-20-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
2. "RE: trying to get on survivor"
momlady,

you are looking for the following p&g products: tide, crest spinbrush, and pantene...i saw the show and taped it and watch the tape...trying to get on survivor anyway i can too.

good luck
catman

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-21-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
3. "RE: trying to get on survivor"
Um..., when did you see Tide? Was that when Rob put his and Amber's clothes in the washing machine? I missed that part.

catman 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-04, 07:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: trying to get on survivor"
johnmc,

i just looked at the entry form...i blew it...i misread the question...i will have to go back and look at my tape...i gave answers to the commmericals cbs had during the show..not what was on the show...

i will confirm later, i do know the crest spinbrush was one cause amber was using it...but thanks for openning my eys..

get back to you later...what is up on s9???

catman

laughing pygmy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-04, 08:07 AM (EST)
5. "RE: trying to get on survivor"
Hi, Products that I saw were:
1. Crest Spinbrush
2. Secret Deodorant
3. Old Spice "Red Zone" Deodorant
4. Pantene Shampoo
5. Oil of Olay

If you are interested in getting on the show then I think you will enjoy the following website:

http://home.comcast.net/~laughingpygmy/

It helps you identify your personality type (A, B,..) your strengths/weakness'. It offers different survivor strategies. Tips on how to survive on the island. Survivor History. And lastly tips on writing the application and filming your video.
It is a site for the survivor contestant wannabe!

Take care!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •