The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thresd!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thresd!"
Okay, this thresd will probably sink fast, but I am the only one who likes Sue Hawk? There must be at least one other person out there who likes Sue!

Reasons I like Sue:

--She has no use whatsoever for Political Correctness and is content to just be herself.
--For an older woman she is doing awesome in the challenges--making no mistakes and outshining the younger kids!
--In the RC, she swam all but the last leg & did great!
--In the IC she dove & moved weights with the best of them & paddled like she knew how--which she probably does, being a Wisconsin girl.
--She isn't afraid to blow off the friggin' Robfadder!
--(from previews) Red-necked Big Tom hates her. To me, that is a ringing endorsement!

I love you Richard, but don't unpack.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thr... speedyforme 02-10-04 1
 RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thr... Chrissy gal 02-10-04 2
   RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thr... pearl1 02-10-04 3
 RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thr... BennyBoy 02-10-04 4
 RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thr... ladro 02-10-04 5
 RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thr... samboohoo 02-11-04 6
   RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thr... Swami 02-11-04 7
 RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thr... ladro 02-11-04 8
 RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thr... PepeLePew13 02-11-04 9
 RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thr... aquariaqueen 02-12-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-10-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
1. "RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thresd!"
I LOOOOVE SUE

i wanted her to win the FIRST Survivor and was so mad she got 4th place

she's da bomb, she's like Sandra but even mouthier, ruder, stronger and funnier...she's great entertainment and i hope she goes far!!

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-10-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
2. "RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thresd!"
Sue was one of my top 6 pre-season. I love how outspoken and independent she is. She acted kind of crazy the first episode, so I'm not sure what I will think of her this season. I'm hoping the Sue I grew to admire in S1 comes out soon.

pearl1 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-10-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thresd!"
I like Sue too, she is "Real", she says what she feels and you are right, for an older gal she does awesome at the challenges. She makes me laugh, I love the accent!

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-10-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thresd!"
Yes Yes Yes!! I LOOOVE Sue and wanted to start a thread, but I figured no one would be in it lol! This girl totally rocks! I thought her speech in Borneo was one of the finest moments on television...I've never laughed that hard! I think that she is more "real" than the others, and she knows her disadvantages. She is definatley showing her strength, that of which we never got to see in Borneo much. She's still kicking ASS!

Go sue!

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-10-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thresd!"
there are a ton of people that love Sue. It's just that most of them can't type. ahh? I don't like her, but I liked the way she drank the water in E1, the others thought she was nuts, but they ended up dehydrated.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thresd!"
Sue Fan Too. Have a trip planned for Vegas in April and plan to visit her juice bar.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thresd!"
Juices Wild!!!

BE sure to give a report on the place here--especially if you see Sue!

I love you Richard, but don't unpack.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-11-04, 07:02 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thresd!"
Does Sue smoke?
She's got that look. I'd bet money that at sometime in her life she was one of the hard core nicotine addicts that you see hunched over in the bitter wisconsin mourning, up wind of the main company entrance, her pale and frostbitten hands cupping the small end of a blunt, trying to get one last hit to curb the shakes.

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thresd!"
What can I say... she was a perfect complement to Dicque in S1 -- they could practically be brother-and-sister!

Crass, don't-give-a-flying-crap, funny, no mincing of words, and gives all out in the challenges... you couldn't ask for more from a contestant than what Soozin' has been giving thus far! I look forward to when she really lets loose...

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-12-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The Official Susan Hawk Fan Thresd!"
I'm proud to be a Susan fan, I admire someone with a work ethic, who isn't afraid to put people in their place.

I would probably be a contestant with all her attributes, however, I like to eat.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •