The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SURPRISE! The best survivors of all time are not named Rupert! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-26-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SURPRISE! The best survivors of all time are not named Rupert! "
Who do you think are some of the best Survivors of all time?

S1:
Rudy!
Colleen!

S2:
Elisabeth!
Rodger!
Colby!
Tina!

S3:
Kim P.!
Teresa!
Kelly G.!
Ethan!

S4:
Neleh!
Paschal!
Kathy!
Gina!

S5:
Shii Ann!
Jan!

S6:
Christy!

S7:
Trish!
Darrah!
Tijuana!
Ryan O.!
Andrew!

Ha... all of the above people are much cooler than Rupert!

I LOVE EM!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of... I_AM_HE 10-26-03 1
   RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of... PhoenixMons 10-26-03 2
   RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of... ivoryElephant 10-26-03 3
       RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of... coolflowerpowerman 10-26-03 4
   RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of... coolflowerpowerman 10-26-03 5
 RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of... Kokoro 10-26-03 6
 RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of... LozengeofLove 10-26-03 7
 RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of... bobstew617 10-26-03 8
 RE: My Favorite survivors of all ti... bubbastan 10-27-03 9
 RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of... echogirl 10-27-03 10
 Ugh. LionChow 10-27-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
1. "RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of all time are not named Rupert! "
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-03 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

how are you judging "best" ??

cause there are some that certainly weren't even good survivors, chief among them shii ann, who committed the STUPIDEST mistake in survivor history

if you just mean favorite, you're certainly entitled to your opinion, although i don't agree with some of them

my faves from each season (except 1 and 5)

2: rodger, elisabeth, michael
3: tom, lex, frank, teresa
4: kathy, vee, hunter
6: matthew, butch, joanna
7: rupert, sandra, tijuana, andrew, lillian

of those listed, lis and butch are probably the only ones i wouldn't call "good" survivors

edit cause i forgot lillian

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-26-03, 06:30 PM (EST)
2. "RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of all time are not named Rupert! "
Awwwww, where's Sean from S4?

My faves:

S1: Rich (I was rooting for him from day one...he just seemed like a good strategist...he's probably the only one from S1 who really had a 'plan' and it worked - Also loved Rudy from S1 and liked Gretchen.

S2: Rodger (4th all time favorite), Lis, Alicia

S3: Brandon, Lex (the women sucked booty on S3...didn't like a single one of them)

S4: Sean R (of course ), Kathy (right behind Sean in 3rd all-time), Rob M. for comic relief

S5: Helen, Shii-Ann (yeah, yeah...but what would YOU have done in her position? Most would have probably done the same thing cause until then, there was ALWAYS a merge at that stage in the game). HE, I'd have to say the stupidest mistake in Survivor history was one the Rotu4, lead by John the Terrible (hehehe) and the infamous "pegging order" IC. Now THAT was truly stupid (sorry, you're a John fan, aren't you? GAH!)

S6: YUCK! Rob C. was a riot - I HATED him in the beginning as I thought he was such a pompous jerk...but he ended up growing on me somehow even though I am pretty certain I'd not be able to stand him if I met him IRL. Matthew was cool, a bit on the "odd" side, but better than the rest of the loser cast. Butch was a nice guy, but sucked at Survivor and was just lucky to be part of the right alliance.

S7: Rupert (always love to see interesting characters and not just there to look good), Tijuana, Christa (Sandra I can't decide...she's funny as heck but she is so negative).

Boo!

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-26-03, 06:31 PM (EST)
3. "RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of all time are not named Rupert! "
Best survivor ever? Well that is a blowout...

it is not Colleen, Richard, Rudy, Gina, Rob M.

it is the one

the only

Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

10-26-03, 06:55 PM (EST)
4. "RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of all time are not named Rupert! "
Can't argue with that

10-26-03, 09:37 PM (EST)
5. "RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of all time are not named Rupert! "
You liked Joanna!?

That's cool... I don't really remember a lot about her, except that I was mad when they voted her out instead of Shawna

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-26-03, 10:49 PM (EST)
6. "RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of all time are not named Rupert! "
Ooh favourites lists!

S1: N/A

It's hard to list anyone here, as I liked almost everyone. Big ones on my list include Kelly and Colleen, though. I rooted for both of them big time, especially Kelly post episode 11. I HATED Rich during S1.

S2: Tina, Colby, Elisabeth, Rodger, Kimmi

Tina was a big favourite this season, as were Colby, Elisabeth and Rodger. My quirky favourite here is Kimmi. I thought she was a really good person and a free spirit. Also, she replies to email which is super cool.

S3: Teresa, Lindsey

Rooted for Teresa because she was the only one TO root for. She was also a good player, even though she has a long list of failed strategies. I also really liked Lindsey. She let her emotions rule her, but she was overall very sweet and loyal. Besides, who in their right minds would root for the horrible one track mind ("must....kill....anyone....under....forty") Carl, the insane witchy Linda and bigoted boring Frank over her? I could never figure that one out during Africa.

S4: Neleh, Kathy, Sean

I LOVED Kathy for reasons that don't need explanation. I had a lot of love for Neleh as well and still don't get why most people don't. She was a bit naive (and a million times sweeter than she was naive), but I hate how MB could do nothing else but edit her badly, just because Vecepia provided nothing that would make her likable on her own merit. Hey, Neleh can't help it if Vecepia blows, okay? I suppose it made the results make more sense though (afterall, whether or not the jury is teeming with bitterness, you can't really edit that in because they're not actually on the show to say so, now can you?) I had a love-hate thing with Sean. He was a great guy, but sometimes I just wanted to smack him.

S5: Jake, Jan

This season didn't really provide a whole lot of likables. Even these two would probably go at the bottom of my full list. I think it's just that we didn't get to know most of them very well. It was like watching an entire season where one team was emulating Vee and the other team was Zoe. Jake, though, played the "kindly older man" part well, and turned out to actually "get" the game as well. I'll just have to forgive him for being blinded by evil, horrible, awful Penny. Jan was easily the sweet character this season. She was slightly "off her rocker", but who can say they didn't honestly feel bad for her whenever one of her little "friends" died. Gotta love the survivors with heart.

S6: Rob? Deena? ----> The answer is actually "nobody".

Regardless of Thailand's horrible cast, I don't think I genuinely ~liked~ anyone in the Amazon. Shawna reminded me so much of Colleen, but turned out to be a huge dud. Christy seemed like a nice person, but she never did much of note. The editing for her was always focused on how she was a huge outcast or how unkind others were being towards her. It made her sympathetic but never really likable for me. I liked Deena and Rob in the game, but I'm not sure I like them so much as people. They're good players, but I just never found myself cheering for them at any given point, though they were, at times, more likable than their competition.

S7: N/A

It's hard to say right now. Usually my favourites change somewhat throughout the season. Right now, though, I really like Rupert, Christa and Sandra in a big way and I'm starting to like Ryan O. Lil and the other Ryan weren't bad, either.

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-26-03, 11:13 PM (EST)
7. "RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of all time are not named Rupert! "
S1: Colleen, Greg
S2: Alicia, Elisabeth
S3: Brandon, Kelly, Linda
S4: Kathy, Gina, John
S5: Shii Ann, Helen
S6: Jenna, Alex

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-26-03, 11:39 PM (EST)
8. "RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of all time are not named Rupert! "
I agree with those who have said it's too early to tell who will be my favorites on S7. If you are not already voting on the Love List in the Fanatics Forum, coolflowerpowerman, there's your chance to rank Mr. Blackbeard against the others still in the game.

Now for my favorites:

S1: Gretchen, Colleen, Kelly W.
S2: Rodger, Elisabeth, Alicia
S3: Lex, Theresa, Frank
S4: KATHY, Paschal, Gina
S5: Helen, Shii Ann (I didn't care much for this group)
S6: Matthew, Deena

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-27-03, 01:08 AM (EST)
9. "RE: My Favorite survivors of all time are not all named Rupert but one is"
"Best" being a relative term, I'll just call them my favorites:
S1: Gretchen, Rudy
S2: Rodger (my favorite, all time), Elisabeth, Marilyn, Alicia, Michael (this one is still my favorite overall cast)
S3: Ethan, Frank, Brandon, Theresa
S4: Paschal, Kathy, Hunter, Gina
S5: Clay, Jake
S6: Rob C, Butch, Deena
S7: Rupert, Andrew, Ryan O, Christa, Sandra (at least so far, some will undoubtedly end up doing things to remove them from my list)

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-27-03, 09:08 AM (EST)
10. "RE: SURPRISE! The best survivors of all time are not named Rupert! "
S1: Jenna, Kelly W, Rich, Colleen
S2: Jeff V., Colby, Roger, Elizabeth, Alicia
S3: Lex, Brandon, Ethan, Lindsey, Teresa
S4: Kathy, Sean R, Gabe, Paschal,
S5: Helen (hated Thailand)
S6: Rob C., Shawna, Matt, Deena, Christy and sometimes even Jenna!
S7: Rupert, Christa, Sandra, Ryan O., Ryan S.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-27-03, 09:22 AM (EST)
11. "Ugh."

I think your "theme" has been stated clearly enough by now.

Even something as fun as beating a dead horse can get tiresome after a while.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •