The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"KEN or JAKE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-11-02, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"KEN or JAKE"
My gut is telling me that a Sookie is going to win this thing - anybody?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: KEN or JAKE bubbastan 11-11-02 1
 Jake ejm92 11-11-02 2
 RE: KEN or JAKE BaquaR13 11-11-02 3
 RE: KEN or JAKE PepeLePew13 11-11-02 4
 RE: KEN or JAKE Draco Malfoy 11-12-02 5
 RE: KEN or JAKE Ahtumbreez 11-12-02 6
 RE: KEN or JAKE Survivorchick 11-12-02 7
 RE: KEN or JAKE ringtheory 11-12-02 8
 RE: KEN or JAKE MikeD 11-12-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-11-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
1. "RE: KEN or JAKE"
Well, MikeD, my gut has been anything but reliable for me this installment. I was sure that any of the Sookies other than Erin was going last week, so it just goes to show... For what it's worth, I sure hope that your gut is right. I'd love to see Jake win, and he's been positioning himself rather smartly IMHO. I wouldn't mind seeing Ken win either, but he seems to be a bit of a long-shot at this point. Still, it's not out of the question.
I really wouldn't mind seeing anyone other than Brian win at this point.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-11-02, 05:50 PM (EST)
2. "Jake"
Due to the editing, it does seem as if a SJ wins, but last season's editing was really screwed. If it is a SJ, I'll go with Jake, although a CG has the best odds to win, and if a CG wins, I think it'll be Brian.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-11-02, 09:12 PM (EST)
3. "RE: KEN or JAKE"
The answer is simple. Neither of them will win. Those two will be the first ones voted off as CG picks them off one by one. Penny will hang around a while and maybe even align herself with the women. But when it comes down to it, a person from CG will win.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-02, 09:51 PM (EST)
4. "RE: KEN or JAKE"
I personally feel it's going to be a CG that wins it all -- but if I had to choose a SJ to win (as per Paratrooper's "theory" that a SJ wins it, not sure how much I buy into that), I think Penny has the best shot at going all the way of the 3 remaining SJs.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 08:39 AM (EST)
5. "RE: KEN or JAKE"
IMO, Ken has painted too big of a target on his back, and he's too big of an immunity threat to last. Jake, on the other hand, is Big Tom with a lot more heart, and has what it takes to get to at least the Final 2.

The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened. Enemies of the Heir... Beware!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 08:46 AM (EST)
6. "RE: KEN or JAKE"
I personally would love to see Jake win. I just don't see how any SJ can win unless one of them has a KellyW immunity run. I know he's trying to position himself but I don't have any scenario that would put him in the final 3 at this point without consecutive immunity wins.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-12-02, 02:02 PM (EST)
7. "RE: KEN or JAKE"
I hope Jake wins, but I don't think he really has a chance at this point.

ringtheory 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-12-02, 07:23 PM (EST)
8. "RE: KEN or JAKE"
I think the only SJ that has the slightest chance of winning is Penny. I would much rather it be Jake or Ken, but either one would have to win every freakin' immunity challenge from here on out......

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-12-02, 07:32 PM (EST)
9. "RE: KEN or JAKE"
Im probably wrong, but I cant get it out of my head. We havent heard much from either one of these at all since they filmed the show...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •