The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"To Survivor fans in New Jersey"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

rutgers1 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-28-02, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"To Survivor fans in New Jersey"
If you, or one of your loved ones, is addicted to the show, join my Yahoo Survivor Fantasy Game, just for New Jersey fans. Sounds stupid, but I think it will be pretty fun. You have to guess who you will think will get booted each week. If you are right, you accumulate points. Pretty easy. Here is how to join:

In order to join the group, just go to http://tvgames.yahoo.com/survivor, create a pick set and choose to Join a Private Group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 363
Password: rutgers

Yahoo will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thanks, Troll s_man 08-28-02 1
   Disagree... sleeeve 08-28-02 2
       RE: Disagree... s_man 08-29-02 5
   RE: Thanks, Troll Bebo 08-28-02 3
       RE: Thanks, Troll rutgers1 08-28-02 4
           RE: Thanks, Troll PackMan 08-29-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-28-02, 03:31 PM (EST)
1. "Thanks, Troll"
Say, you think we could FLOOD his board? Just a thought - I'm game.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-02, 03:39 PM (EST)
2. "Disagree..."
...this person posted a single announcement in only one forum... it was polite, and advertised a service not offered by our board (a pickem game for New Jersey fans), but that might be relevent to people on our board.

We have traditionally allowed "advertisements" that met these criteria to be posted... if you aren't interested, feel free to not participate, but his post was an offer for people who were interested, and that hardly makes him a troll.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-29-02, 08:47 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Disagree..."
OK, OK, Sorry if I upset the apple cart. Rtg, welcome to the Boards. Hope you'll stick around.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-02, 03:39 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Thanks, Troll"
Or we could just set up our own private group. I've already entered the Yahoo game again, and it could be fun to see who among us gets bragging rights.

Evil, rude, snotty, and proud of it!

rutgers1 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-28-02, 07:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Thanks, Troll"
Didn't mean to upset anyone. My wife and I are pretty addicted to Survivor, and we thought it was cool when we heard of the fantasy game. Rather than create a fantasy game and have it flooded with everyone and their brother, we thought that we would first look for NJ viewers. I tend to be a bit Jersey centered since I run a site for Rutgers sports fans (rutgersfan.com).

Sorry to "advertise" something on my first visit, but I never even knew that this site existed before. It was a pleasant surprise.

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-29-02, 11:20 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Thanks, Troll"
Welcome to SB, Rutgers1! I hope you're not too set off by this to not return to the board here at SB. I think you'll find some fun and interesting people here who share your addiction to Survivor.

I hope you stick around and play.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •