The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The big slip"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-03-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The big slip"
I dont get the live feeds, so I have a question about one of the comments made on "Housecalls" today? Did Natalie slip again and say something to Will along the lines of "Adria and I"....., whats the scoop? I still cant believe they have not been caught yet.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The big slip seahorse 08-03-04 1
 RE: The big slip rileybbfan 08-03-04 2
   RE: The big slip Cookiehahnster 08-03-04 5
 RE: The big slip Loree 08-03-04 3
   RE: The big slip nailbone 08-03-04 4
       RE: The big slip vixie 08-03-04 6
           RE: The big slip Glass 08-03-04 7
               RE: The big slip seahorse 08-05-04 8
                   RE: The big slip ginger 08-05-04 9
                       RE: The big slip AugustGirl 08-05-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
1. "RE: The big slip"
I think she could play it off if it occurred. The houseguests have no idea.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

rileybbfan 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-03-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
2. "RE: The big slip"
yeah, she was talking to will about her mother and she said, mom you do that to a and i all the time. but somepeople are saying the hg's don't know that a/n are even twins so she could play it off as her sister.

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-03-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The big slip"
This still doesn't clear up how she would call HERSELF by her own name. Sister or no sister.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The big slip"
Several HGs have mentioned strange things about Adria. But the fact they don't know she has a twin makes it almost impossible for them to figure it out. They just think she is odd and forgetful. They have mentioned her change in personality, her looks being different, etc. But why would the others think a twin if she has never told them she has a twin? It would be different if BB told the HGs to be looking for something about one of them. But most of them don't believe that BB would let anyone cheat by bringing their twin in with them.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The big slip"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-04 AT 05:29 PM (EST)

And she's been good about covering her slips, etc., too. Someone commented about her eyes looking different, and she told them it was just allergies. And like you said, they have no reason to suspect her, or doubt what she says.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-03-04, 10:52 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The big slip"
When exactly does Nat come in?

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-03-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The big slip"
Looks like Thursday.

-Glass.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The big slip"
I can't wait to see the look on the other houseguest's faces.

It will definitely worth the admission.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The big slip"
If it's anything like Holly's reaction, we will be viewing several consecutive minutes of

*blink*
*blink*
*blink*

I ALMOST wanted A. to go last week so we could see if the commercial during TAR was right and they'd bring N. right in. So that Holly and her Boyz would wander back in triumph from bidding A. adios, only to see her doppleganger sitting on the sofa. That would ALMOST (again, ALMOST) have been worth listening to Holly squeal for another week.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 06:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The big slip"
My favorite moment so far is the look on Holly's face when 1) she was told she got evicted, and 2) the look on her face as she tried to process the fact there were two Adrias. Priceless.

And Missygirl? I don't get the live feeds either, but you can read the live feeds over at TVClubhouse.......

here......

http://tvclubhouse.bomis.com/forum/messages/10972/1480962.html?1091744866

Hey it's the arithmetic clown -- he adds trouble, subtracts pleasure, divides attention, and multiplys ignorance. -- Monsty

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •