The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WEEK 8 RESULTS/ WEEK 9 PICKS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-18-08, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"WEEK 8 RESULTS/ WEEK 9 PICKS"
Oh you guys are really good. I didn't get any of you tricked. Nice. Smart move.

We did have one player bust out. Corvis I'm sorry to tell you this, but you have been Eliminated from the game. (You missed 2 games in a row, therefore it is an automatic elimination).

Well now that you all have a ton of poitns. Its going to get a little bit crazier in here.

ArNutz, are you going to share the lead. Your like Nick & Starr.
Vennui, you seem to be again like Toni and Dallas.
Ontheroadagin, I see you seem to follow Andrew & Dan.

Is this goingto be our final 3, just like this.

Vennui 6360
Ontheroadagian 4680
Taffnic -2

Taffnic, since you picked the top 3 players in the top 3, your points were diveded instead of multiplied. Almost scapping elimination again.

NOW ON TO THE GAME:

Alright with all these points. I'm going to have to make this score table a lot harder. Since there are 4 players left. Its time you guys to pick your own points, However there is a catch. You can go above must have a minuim of zero points and a maxium of 10. Your points can not exceed 20 points.

For example:

Say you pick Nick & Starr and Toni & Dallas

You go Nick & Starr + 10
Toni & Dallas + 10
Ken & Tina + 0
Andrew & Dan + 0

So yes you can pick two teams with 10 points.

Now if one of your teams gets zero points nothing will happen. But there is also a bonus game below.

So pick your points as this order

1) Nick & Starr = 10pts
2) Toni & Dallas = 10pts
3) Ken & Tina = 0pts
4) Andrew & Dan = 0pts

Remeber it doesn't have to be the 1st and 2nd. You can still pick place with any numbers. If both of your teams get zero points you may be eliminated. If one team gets zero, you are safe.

BONUS BONUS BONUS

Since some of you didn't want to play the last game. I figure I can make a little tougher.

Now here is your chance to take the lead.
The two people who post 2nd and 3rd will win an additional 10x to their final score.

Now here is the tricky part. the 1st post will win an extra additional 5x to their final score.

Now Taffinic, you will be in as well, it would be -5x or -10x.

And the person who posts last, with at least 1 minute to spare will not only win an additional 10x they will get an extra +1000.

Now here is the risky part, if you go over the 1 minute at 7:59:59pm you will loose -1000 and be /10.

So who wants that 10x + 1000 points.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WEEK 8 RESULTS/ WEEK 9 PICKS Ontheroadagain 11-23-08 1
   RE: WEEK 8 RESULTS/ WEEK 9 PICKS beau_30 11-23-08 2
 RE: WEEK 8 RESULTS/ WEEK 9 PICKS ARnutz 11-23-08 3
 RE: WEEK 8 RESULTS/ WEEK 9 PICKS taffnic 11-23-08 4
 RE: WEEK 8 RESULTS/ WEEK 9 PICKS vennui 11-23-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ontheroadagain 936 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-08, 02:15 PM (EST)
1. "RE: WEEK 8 RESULTS/ WEEK 9 PICKS"
So if I post now, I blow any chance of catching up, but if I leave it to later, when I've at work, I may very well forget to post and end up losing a 1000 points.
I'm destined for third place in this game so (and I'm confused by the rules of this game but if I understand, here's a simple solution):

First -- 5 points
Second -- 5 points
Third -- 5 points
Fourth -- 5 points

My teams:
Nick/Starr
Ken/Tina
Andrew/Dan
Toni/Dallas

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-08, 04:00 PM (EST)
2. "RE: WEEK 8 RESULTS/ WEEK 9 PICKS"
you're good.

basically you don't want to get eliminated in this game. There are still 3 more posters to go.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-08, 04:54 PM (EST)
3. "RE: WEEK 8 RESULTS/ WEEK 9 PICKS"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-08 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

1st - 5 points
2nd - 5 points
3rd - 5 points
4th - 5 points

Nick/Starr
Ken/Tina
Andrew/Dan
Toni/Dallas

Just following the leader.

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-08, 06:54 PM (EST)
4. "RE: WEEK 8 RESULTS/ WEEK 9 PICKS"
Going with the flow...

1st - 5 points
2nd - 5 points
3rd - 5 points
4th - 5 points

Nick/Starr
Ken/Tina
Andrew/Dan
Toni/Dallas

vennui 702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-23-08, 07:38 PM (EST)
5. "RE: WEEK 8 RESULTS/ WEEK 9 PICKS"

Who knows what is going on.

1st - 5 points
2nd - 5 points
3rd - 5 points
4th - 5 points

Nick/Starr
Ken/Tina
Andrew/Dan
Toni/Dallas

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •