The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AR Videos"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

rossmac 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-19-03, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"AR Videos"
Hi there!

Well, I've never stopped by here before, and even now, i'm avoiding reading any of the posts as we've not had any of AR4 here in Australia and I don't want to spoil any of it for when it comes out... IF it comes out... which is the reason for this email...

My fiance and I got in TAR with the third season and have been looking forward to No.4, but it looks as though it won't be making it to Australian screens. So my question is this- is anyone out there taping it all, and would they be willing to make a copy once it is finished and send it to me? Iwould of course pay for the cost of the tape and postage of course!

Also- and I know this may be a longer shot- does anyone have the first three seasons on tape also, and would they be willing to send them to me also?

If anyone can help, or can point me in the right direction can you please email me directly (ie: don't post to this) on rossmac@fastmail.fm

Thanks,
Ross MacKay

Ps- If this is not the best place to be posting this can you either email and let me know a better place, or post it there for me?? Thanks.

PPS- *really* don't mention anything about TAR4 in your email!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AR Videos magic_star 06-19-03 1
   RE: AR Videos rossmac 06-24-03 2
       RE: AR Videos serendipity123 06-24-03 3
           RE: AR Videos karalott 06-24-03 4
               RE: AR Videos rossmac 06-27-03 7
           RE: AR Videos rossmac 06-25-03 5
 RE: AR Videos ilovethisshow 06-25-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-19-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
1. "RE: AR Videos"
Hey, you might want to check out ebay.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=the+amazing+race

But it can get quite expensive sometimes.

Goodluck!

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

06-24-03, 09:06 AM (EST)
2. "RE: AR Videos"
Hi again,

Thanks for the info about Ebay... I've had a look- those prices are getting ridiculous! It's just a few tapes and postage, it shouldn't cost them that much!

Anyway, looks like AR4 will now be shown here...

However I'd still like to get my hands on 1 2 and 3 if anyone out there has them and is willing to send them to me for the cost of the tapes and postage- not the ridiculous eBay prices!

Thanks,
Ross

serendipity123 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-24-03, 11:07 PM (EST)
3. "RE: AR Videos"
Do you have inside info on when it will be shown here in Australia? I posted here to try and find out and all I received was smart ass replies. From what i can tell 7 has not yet added it to their lineup.

karalott 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-24-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
4. "RE: AR Videos"
I have all 3 seasons taped if your interested in them. I know what you mean about ebay; I tried there but wasn't happy with the prices. Bt I looked around and was able to find someone who had the first 2 seasons taped (I taped the 3 one myself.) Let me know if you want me to make copies for you.

Kari

06-27-03, 10:08 PM (EST)
7. "RE: AR Videos"
Hi Kari,

Just in case you didn't get my email can you contact me on rossmac@fastmail.fm in regards to making copies of the first 3 seasons of Amazing Race for me? thanks,
Ross MacKay

06-25-03, 08:49 PM (EST)
5. "RE: AR Videos"
Heard about it on a talk back radio show the other day. It was some guy who talks about TV stuff (Ross Warneke maybe) and someone rang in asking about TAR4, and he said that channel 7 have bought it, but don't expect it to be screened too soon, and once again it'll be on late at night (10.30pm perhaps like last time?) So, no real details, other than the relief to know that we will be getting it *sometime*!!

Ross

ilovethisshow 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-25-03, 08:59 PM (EST)
6. "RE: AR Videos"
How wonderful to hear from someone else who loves the show as much as I do. Good luck with your search.
By the way, I was in India on business last fall and managed to find TAR on one day after it aired in North America. That really surprised me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •