The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-03 AT 12:32 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-30-03 AT 12:21 PM (EST)

Episode 11 "Sour Grapes"

Last time on Survivor

The dominant alliance of Heidi, Jenna, Alex and Rob seemed to have the game all sewed up and were orchestrating a traditional Pagonging of the Misfits (Butch, Matt, Christie). All was fine and well on Never-Never Land until a boastful Alex opened his mouth, inserted his foot and tipped off Rob to his position in the F4, which was 4th no matter how you took it apart. Rob not happy with his mandated destiny turns tail in one of the most well executed alliance jumps I have seen since the show began to air.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend… Rob’s enemy is now Alex and Matthew is the enemy of Alex. In true Sicilian fashion Rob goes to Matt and makes him an offer he can’t refuse, he spills his guts about underlying plots, alliances and plans. Matt realizes how precarious his position has been and begins scheming to take out the Beautiful People courtesy of Rob. The IC was a spectacular game of Q&A that just so happened to be a game of Rob’s forte; Rob is an astute study in the game and likely could have answered these questions in his sleep. With a tied score and at the final question Matt, as a gesture of trust, throws the IC. Rob wins and in a manner worthy of Benedict Arnold’s praise, creates the TC that sends Alex to the showers.

With their alliance shattered and no man to tell them what to think Heidi and Jenna are left flapping in the breeze.

Want the inside scoop on Episode 10? Check out Markopolo100's inside scoop at "Survivor Insider Episode 11 Yahoo Platinum"

"See BS Misdirection Ep 11: "Sour Grapes"

ON THE NEXT EPISODE
Matthew makes an incredible sacrifice so that others can be given the opportunity of a lifetime. But the newfound respect Matthew enjoys makes Rob rethink his new alliance.

Still stung by Rob's betrayal of the alliance, an enraged Jenna tells the entire tribe about Rob's secret plans, revealing his strategies to everyone. Will Jenna's revelations turn the tribe against Rob?

Feeling ostracized and betrayed, Jenna and Heidi refuse to help out around camp. Will this put the final nails in their coffins?

JSlice aka KittyLoaf strikes again with a phenomenal misdirection thread See BS Misdirection Ep 11: "Sour Grapes". Discussions range from an analysis of the See-BS teasers to speculation that perhaps we see the first ever immunity give away. This is an outstanding post and offers some really intense speculation. Then there is BrownRoach’s Ep. 11 Sour Grapes thread that gives us all the episode titles and an analysis of Aesops Fable of the Famished Fox and how it relates to this game and this episode.

We have another thread posted by geekboy that asks Matt-vs-Jenna Power Shift? Basically this is an analysis of Matt and his game so far. Is he just naïve? Is he brilliant? Is he an alien? Inquiring minds want to know.

Another thread that although it’s been around a while has some incredible information on it is FSUGuy’s JENNA-vs-MATT which you can read here. This is more of an analysis of the now mythic ChillOne spoiler. Great read and paints a very clear picture how we may end up with BoDoggs F2 of Matt and Jenna. More on Jenna can be found here in esquire’s thought provoking thread Does Jenna go on an immunity run?

cowboyroo asks us "Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"

BrownRoach was kind enough to link us to some speculation happening over at SurvivorFever. In his thread BrownRoach points out that Fever seems to be confirming Heidi’s boot for this episode but others challenge the idea Ep 11 Web Promo on Fever.

As always Bungler comes through with some great video caps. Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps and Ep.11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps. I personally want to thank Bungler for all of these vid caps over the season’s, he’s been a hero many times over in the eyes of this spoiler . Thanks Bungler!

Now it gets crazy and here is where I need to draw in speculation from other sites in order to make the pieces fit.

SPOILERS

ChillOne – still going strong, his F4 prediction still a very possible and likely outcome as much as it pains me to say so. A lot of people are taking ChillOne's spoiler as gospel, however there have been discrepencies and inaccuracies in the boot order. Personally I'll wait until the F4 before singing ChillOne's praises.

Milkshaky – Milkshaky is a long-time SurvivorSucks spoiler, before the game began Milkshaky posted that Heidi Strobel was indeed a contestant. He went further to say that her boot would take place “around May 1st”. Milkshaky it seems has taken a hiatus and left us questioning whether or not this is really the Heidi-boot episode or not. Note too that our friend Snewser seems to have jumped to Milk’s rescue regarding the hiatus.
Read the whole mess here on Back&White Dog’s “Snewser Says” thread.

Around the Web

TrueDorkTimes – still appears to be holding fast to Heidi getting the boot this week. They have included a blurb regarding Snewser's riddle and mention that perhaps dates were juxtaposed and ROB goes this week. Go here TrueDorkTimes Spoilers

Acme Brain Trust – Slimmyworm has his boot sheet posted Slimmyworm's Boot Sheetfor all who may be interested. A lot of the info here coincides with ChillOne’s spoiler but there are other spoiler sources listed who may offer insight.

Survivornews.net – aka Snewser. Riddle me this Snewser Snewser's Riddle. Considering Snewser’s cryptic message and the spoiling done by our own Bodacious Blue Woman Bebo, it is getting more convoluted as to who will be the beautiful loser this week.

Nothing to post from SurvivorPhoenix and I’m not a member of Paratroopers site.

Reward Challenge

It seems that most sites around the web are highly confident that the RC will be the family visit reward with some type of challenge where the Survivors must unearth oars and canoe to a predestined location. It looks as though the first to arrive wins or something of that nature. Matt is a strong contender to win, he’s just so damn powerful, and given the teaser about his sacrifice it ties in very nicely. There has been speculation that in fact this may not be the RC, but IMHO this is standard Survivor protocol.

Immunity Challenge

Doodle Bug gives us some New IC Info where we see plate smashing challenge remniscent of Africa’s slingshot challenge but not nearly as damning as Thailand’s coconut conspiracy. In typical misdirection format we see ROB’s plate being demolished. 98% of the time when we are shown this stuff it means that person is safe from the boot this week. My guess is Rob sticks around for 3 more days and Butch wins IC. The video caps at TDT point out a very happy Butch at this challenge. Quite frankly, I don’t think this challenge favors the women and given Heidi’s performance in the past…well I’ll just leave it at that.

Boot Pick

Two trains of thought here. If you are going by CO and MilkShaky’s spoiler info then the boot will most likely go to Heidi in Ep.11. I suspect we'll see some Lifetime TV Special in the making, tear-jerker moment where Heidi gives away immunity to save her friend Jenna.

This makes two very big assumptions.
1. Heidi wins IC
2. Heidi has the balls to give it away

At this point in the game that is about the stupidest strategy that one could employ. Considering that we are discussing mental midget Heidi anything is possible.

If you are a member of the “think outside the box” tribe and believe that there are a myriad of other possibilities in the F4 besides what we’ve been handed by ChillOne, you might be inclined to believe that Rob or Jenna gets the boot. Any way it shakes out one of these three will be departing on Thursday night.

Stick a fork in this baby because it's done.

SOTS is provided bySurvivorBlows.com asa service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes" Devious Weasel 04-30-03 1
 RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes" AZ_Leo 04-30-03 2
 RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes" blacknwhitedog 04-30-03 3
 I'm blown away! SurvivaBear 04-30-03 4
 RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes" Brownroach 04-30-03 5
 RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes" Bebo 04-30-03 6
 RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes" mistofleas 04-30-03 7
   RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes" snoocharoo 04-30-03 8
 RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes" Siren 04-30-03 9
   RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes" snoocharoo 04-30-03 10
       RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes" VerucaSalt 04-30-03 11
 RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes" Yogi 05-01-03 12
 RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes" KDMaxx 05-01-03 13
 RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes" DoodleBug 05-01-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
1. "RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
Let me be the first to say, Good Job!

- A GeorgiaBelle original

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-30-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
2. "RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
Great job. Thanks.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
3. "RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
Yay Snooch! Good job, very comprehensive!

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-30-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
4. "I'm blown away!"
No wonder you felt stressed last week- If you felt that we expected a superb SOTS like this one. You put my feeble effort to shame . I thank you and give you a big smooch for this fantastic SOTS.

Great job!

Beware the Bear! An IceCat Original, © 2002

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
5. "RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
A smooch to Snooch!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
Thanks, snooch!

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
7. "RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
*hands snooch a cannolli*

Good job girlfriend, you know I love ya more than my luggage!

--erects a cheese shrine in the corner of her office for the snooch

04-30-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
BEHOLD THE POWER OF CHEESE!

See, anyone can do this as long as they eat their cheese (and carmel apple dip, but not cheese with carmel apple dip cuz that would WRONG!)

snoochie

Siren 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-30-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
9. "RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
Thank you for the great SOTS. These really help when there is a lot going on. Interesting week, yes? Also, I appreciate the Smiths reference yesterday which I happened upon in the Snewser thread. It inspired me to bring my Smiths CD's to work today and I'm thoroughly enjoying them. So, double thanks to you, snoocharoo!

...Siren

04-30-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
10. "RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
Welcome siren!!!! I'm so happy I could inspire you to break out some Morrissey and help you keep your spoiling straight. After all this serious business over here in Spoilers why don't ya head over to Off Topic and introduce yourself to the rest of teh inmates.

"And I don't even care to shake these zipper blues. And we don't know just where our bones will rest,to dust I guess. Forgotten and absorbed to the Earth below."

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-30-03, 04:10 PM (EST)
11. "RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
One of the most concise and easily laid out SOTS. My hat is off to you (if I was wearing one)

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-01-03, 00:38 AM (EST)
12. "RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
Great work Snoocharoo!

KDMaxx 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-01-03, 02:15 AM (EST)
13. "RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
I didn't have much time to lurk this week. What a great surprise to find such a fantastic summary for the week.

I grant you much "extra credit" for all the references to other sites. A++

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
14. "RE: SOTS - Episode 11 "Sour Grapes""
Snoochie! Great job! You get a gold star from D-bug.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •