The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-05, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
Jeezus-Mary-N-Joseph I want these people to quit their squawking. All of them. Gregg may have been stoopid, but at least he understands it's a game, and didn't cry/yell/finger-point when he got the axe. The rest of these yahoos? Need to grow the fvck up. Now. Or I'm pulling the car over and dumping them all on the shoulder of the highway.

Caryn? My God, woman. The sound of your shrill accusations makes me pine for Gretchen from TAR. Thankfully, the bleeding from my ears has finally stopped, but only because you're no longer in my trip...until jury Q&A. And trust me, I'll have the mute button handy and the closed caption on stand-by.

Katie? I don't care if Ian is your b!tch, that little tear-fest rocketed me right back to my high school relationships. And trust me, no one wants to go there ever again, especially me. "Waaah, waaah, I thought you were my best friend, but then you invited Tom-the-meanie to your little picnic. I'll never trust you again." Give me a fvcking break. I guess low blood sugar does crazy things to people.

Ian? Christ, man, grow a pair, wouldja? I don't want to ever see you cry again. And I think I speak for America when I say that. That was ass-crack ugly, there. And enough with the "OMG, I can't believe you just said that" arm flailing. With that wingspan, you're likely to take out the boom mic.

Tom? While I applaud your bullying of annoying Katie, you've become more of a curmudgeon that Willard could dream of being. It's your own damn fault you picked the boo-hoo twins for your F3 blood oath. Now live with it, and quitcher pissing and moaning about it.

Is that everyone? I could've sworn there were 5 left? It's on the tip of my tongue... Ooh, this is going to drive me nuts trying to remember who that other person is.

Fester

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... Angelfood 05-13-05 1
 RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... Oscirus 05-13-05 2
   RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... samboohoo 05-13-05 3
 RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... GumbyGirl 05-13-05 4
   RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... packrat 05-13-05 5
       RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... Bravegirl 05-13-05 6
 RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... jackandjill 05-13-05 7
 RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... Estee 05-13-05 8
 RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... thndrkttn 05-13-05 9
   RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... LibraRising 05-13-05 11
 RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... anotherkim 05-13-05 10
 RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... Dakota 05-13-05 12
 RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... frisky 05-13-05 13
 RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... kathliam 05-14-05 14
 RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... J Slice 05-14-05 15
   RE: Is it wrong to want everyone le... KeithFan 05-14-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-13-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
ROFLMAO.

I don't know if it's wrong, but it feels so right.
Yes, you speak for America on the Ian crying issue, and not because men can't cry.
Katie needs a friend more than Coby or Rupert.
Caryn was an idiot, worse than granny Jan. at least Jan had an alliance, i think.

yes, I think that's everyone. ;)

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-13-05, 12:00 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
I am in agreeance opf you. I think that you are missing that hot blonde or is she a camera man or something?

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
Apparently she got Fester's memo before the game started, cause I don't think she's really said much of anything.

Icey bounced my Dicey

GumbyGirl 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-13-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
hahahaaa.... you left out Jenn, probably because she was the only one not bitching and moaning the whole episode! ITA with your post. That whole "tiff" with Ian and Katie was vomit inducing. I'm surprised they didn't start passing notes in tribal council...

IAN: "I'm sorry, my little Butterball. I'll NEVER vote against you again. I wuv you!" KATIE: "You're mean, but I wuv you too. Please keep providing me with food and winning immunity, since I'm incabaple of doing either one."

Caryn's rant at tribal council forced me to hit mute about 15 seconds into it. Isn't she a lawyer or something? Aren't they supposed to know when to shut up? If she wasn't on the chopping block before her little rant, she sure would have been after!

packrat 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
Jeff could've throw her into jail for contempt of court. Oh, wait a minute, Tom and the rest did, at LOSER LODGE!!!!!

Bravegirl 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
OMG!! Caryn's whinny shrill voice is enough to make anyone want to leave the island! Can you imagine being stuck out there with her for 39 days???? Give me the rats......take all my food away.....no water....anything...but NOT Caryn! If those girls stuck together and voted out Ian and kept Caryn.....I would have put my foot through the tv!!

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
LMAO

<Katie passes note to Ian>

Do you love me

yes

no

maybe

circle one

wbs

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
The sound of your shrill accusations makes me pine for Gretchen from TAR.

You. Therapy. Now.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
What I totally don't get is Katie and Ian's sudden "relationship". My DH and I kept turning to each other saying WTF? When did this happen? OMG!! Is he *gasp* crying? Is he *gulp* in love with her?! WTF is going on here?! Is MB playing this down as not to be another Rob/Amber thing?

One thing I will say about last night, Coby makes for THE most entertaining jury member. His giggling gives me the gigglepants. TeamJoisey described it best in his Survivor summary; ludicrous mugging. Love it!

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-13-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
This show would be so much more entertaining if Coby and Steph were still in the game and if Caryn and, um, what's-her-name went weeks ago.

I was actually changing my mind on Caryn, but I guess my original dislike of her was dead-on.

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"

U R Such a hatr. I can't believe U.Ian n Katie R BFF. Itz soooooooooo real.

2 good
2 be
4 gotten

Miscellaneous Ramblings
-Caryn's creeeeeepy, scary skull-face reminded me of a Halloween novelty jack'o lantern that cackled incessantly. I would have had to fight the urge to stick a candle up her ass if I'd been there.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
Fester, you said it better than I ever could. But I think you need to go through channels to do a summary.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 11:59 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
LMAO at Ian's "wingspan."

The world is my litterbox.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-14-05, 08:04 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
Oh, Fester, how I've missed your insight and humor. I hope you can pop in more often. Agree with everything you said. I half expected Ian to give Katie his letter jacket after their fight. Bwahahaha.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
I will only say one positive thing.

For all her shrill antics and screaming, Caryn certainly busted the whole fvcking game open for everyone to see.

Good way to go out

Are you familiar with the old robot saying, 'DOES NOT COMPUTE'?

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Is it wrong to want everyone left to STFU?"
I was thinking this too. Caryn is obviously a smart woman, who knows when to speak and when to shut up (well, on the other hand, does anyone know if she is a good lawyer?). She had to know she was going home and was going to give the game the scorched earth treatment. She couldn't have been thinking "Well, this is going to hurt my position with Tom", and was just going to say her peace. If Katie goes to the f2 I am looking forward to watching Caryn question her.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •