The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S9 Gufu Award: Week 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-04, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S9 Gufu Award: Week 6"

Is it just me or is the editing this season leaving you too wondering just what happened? Gufu is suffering this season, my friends, and I will accept my fair share of the blame, don't get me wrong -- but this season's oddseasonitis is getting to be worst case scenario. Anyway, the fine print, skip it if you know what it says.

Gufus Are: dangdumb game moves.

Contestant Gufus: As before, you have two votes each week for Contestant Gufus. You can make these for whatever you like that can be blamed on the contestants, whatever dumbdumb things they've done that you think gufuworthy! You may cast your votes for gufus others have already brought up, or make new gufu observations. Each week's Contestant Gufus with the highest vote totals will be voted on at the end of the season to determine the ultimate winner.

Production Gufus: You have one Production Gufu nomination which you may make each week. Production Gufus are for all the things that can be blamed on production (rather, not on the contestants but on the producers, directors, camera operators, sound technicians, film editors, promo copy writers, etc.). Once that nomination has been made that Production Gufu will go into the pool to be voted on at the end of the season, so don't waste your nomination on something that has already been nominated!

Honorable Mentions: You may make as many Contestant and Production honorable mentions as you wish. These won't count as votes or nominations, but you won't be wasting your time by speaking your mind!

Seconds: You have one Second each week which you may cast. Like that Honorable Mention Contestant or Production Gufu someone else came up with but you've already made your votes and nomination for the week? Well, second it, and that Honorable Mention plus Second will count as a vote or nomination. Who knows, maybe someone will second one of your honorable mentions. One Second per week, no use if used on a vote or nomination, only useful on an honorable mention, don't waste it.

Discussions: This is a bashing thread not an official voting thread! Respond to anything you wish to respond to here, just don't be getting into any fights about it, I'm cool with that. Three Survivor contestants walk into a bar.....

So, let's Gufu! How many singers can't hold their breaths? How many pre-law students are afraid of pigs? Suddenly the getting your butt tanned strategy seems to make sense? What is going on this season?!!? You tell me.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S9 Gufu Award: Week 6 Draco Malfoy 10-22-04 1
   RE: S9 Gufu Award: Week 6 Dakota 10-22-04 2
   What Draco said Bebo 10-26-04 5
 Lisa and Eliza Cathy the Canadian 10-25-04 3
   RE: Lisa and Eliza Dakota 10-25-04 4
       Lamest. Argument. Ever. udg 10-26-04 6
 RE: S9 Gufu Award: Week 6 dabo 10-27-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 07:33 AM (EST)
1. "RE: S9 Gufu Award: Week 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-04 AT 07:33 AM (EST)

1. Lisa's comment to Ami. Intentional or not, it killed her.
2. Eliza can't handle the piggies.

(not a great week for gufus)

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
2. "RE: S9 Gufu Award: Week 6"
1. Lisa's dumb mouth.
2. Ami voting out whoever says/does something she doesn't like. Girlfriend, you need to win some challenges -- Sarge and Twila are gonna fry your butt right next to them thar steaks if'n you don't.

Production:
1. Creating a challenge that forces innocent little piglets to be man-handled by Twila. Ewwwwwwwww.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-04, 08:00 AM (EST)
5. "What Draco said"
I vote for the same two. Draco a smart, though evil, Slytherin.

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-25-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
3. "Lisa and Eliza"
Lisa for not sticking up for herself more, and telling Ami to @#$% off. She just layed her head on the chopping block without a fight ... and Ami even told her to her face she would vote for her, geez!

Eliza for blaming her poor performance at rc on NOT BEING ABLE TO SIT OUT! "If we didn't have Scout, I could have been the gatekeeper", are you kidding me?

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 06:59 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Lisa and Eliza"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-04 AT 07:00 PM (EST)

>Eliza for blaming her poor performance
>at rc on NOT BEING
>ABLE TO SIT OUT! "If
>we didn't have Scout, I
>could have been the gatekeeper",
>are you kidding me?

I agree that it sounded lame, but on the other hand, Scout doesn't seem to contribute that much at the challenges. It seems she's the wise old grandma that no one wants to vote out. Perhaps she contributes more than MB shows, but I think that was Eliza's point. Scout takes a back seat in the tough challenges.

edited because I can't spell

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-26-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
6. "Lamest. Argument. Ever."
"If there wasn't anyone weaker than me, I'd be the weakest person on the tribe. It's just not FAIR."

Blah, blah, whine, whine.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 02:54 AM (EST)
7. "RE: S9 Gufu Award: Week 6"
Vote #1: Eliza askairt of wee baby piglets, just gives up (RC6).

Vote #2: Ami goes all drama queen and drives a Lisa vote-out over a nuthin' that Lisa said for everyone to hear. Can we say paranoid? "It's a Good Life" (Twilight Zone), look it up.

Honorable Mention: Julie employs the get nude and tan all over strategy in a tribe where the men are all askairt of young.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •