The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Voted off Zoe was stupid!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

oGenesis 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Voted off Zoe was stupid!"
Zoe voted for John, she was trying to fit in, she's said nice things about the tribe. Robert was going up to Pachel saying asking him if he reallt wanted to be in the finals with sean and vee....does sean know robert doesn't like him? Zoe might could have team up with perhaps sean and vee...and could have made things more interesting in the final 6

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Voted off Zoe was stupid! JeffGator 04-26-02 1
   RE: Voted off Zoe was stupid! oGenesis 04-26-02 2
       RE: Voted off Zoe was stupid! Bebo 04-26-02 3
           Thanks Bebo JeffGator 04-26-02 4
 RE: B-12, I-29,G57 BINGO! Teddy_Bear 04-26-02 5
 RE: Voted off Zoe was stupid! bluejackethockey 04-26-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-26-02, 04:32 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Voted off Zoe was stupid!"
Zoe voted for John, she was trying to fit in, she's said nice things about the tribe. Robert was going up to Pachel saying asking him if he reallt wanted to be in the finals with sean and vee....does sean know robert doesn't like him? Zoe might could have team up with perhaps sean and vee...and could have made things more interesting in the final 6

Wow--this is amazing! So by your spoiler analysis--Vecepia wins survivor! How did you do it, do you have an inside source; are your friends with Jeff Probst or Mark Burnett? With your amazing spoiling insight you need to post more often in our Spoiler Forum.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--Pappy's getting a little happy

oGenesis 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-02, 04:35 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Voted off Zoe was stupid!"
What the hell are you talking about..I was only quoting what Robert said to show that Robert does not like Sean. But Robert was kept.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Voted off Zoe was stupid!"
>What the hell are you talking about..

Since subtle humor didn't work, I'll try the direct approach -- I think what he meant to say is that there was no spoiler/speculation content to that post whatsoever, and that it therefore belongs on the Basher board instead of the Spoiler board.

(correct me if I misinterpreted, JG, but I think I do pretty well translating in the Sarcastic language)

S.O.B.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-26-02, 04:40 PM (EST)
4. "Thanks Bebo"
correct me if I misinterpreted, JG, but I think I do pretty well translating in the Sarcastic language

Thanks Bebo, you can read me like a book!
And yes you do pretty well translating in the sarcastic language.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--Pappy's getting a little happy

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-26-02, 08:05 PM (EST)
5. "RE: B-12, I-29,G57 BINGO!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-02 AT 08:50 AM (EST)

oGenesis, you wouldn't happen to have any colourful bingo charts lying around, would you. A former poster on this boards insists there's nothing more statistically accurate than that. Marc Burnett swears by these things; he makes all his editors memorize them, or--they don't get paid .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Robrt: I'm gonna burn the rest of the firewood, before I go.

Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-02, 08:39 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Voted off Zoe was stupid!"
omg! you frigin solved the case sherlock! and insightfully discovered zoe is the most fan-frigin-tasticly interesting person on the show. but since this is the basher board -- zoe sucks ass anyway. rob-arino could've made things interesting too - but he had better things to do -- like wash my car.

BJH

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •