The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Typical Spoiler Post II"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-21-02, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Typical Spoiler Post II"
I just wanted to inform all of you guys on this great big wonderful web sight that my charts have all been just a way to hide the fact that Mark Burnett (my good friend) is actually the Devil.

You guys got really worked up over my Pie charts, but no one here suspected the truth until last week's episode. My job finished, I won't be posting anymore.

I understand the "Drama" because I am a "Drama" King as I have sold my soul to MB in order for him to make me the mathmatical genius that I am today.

Good luck with your "Spoiling" ....

B.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II Teddy_Bear 04-21-02 1
 Does the B stand for Bingo? Silvergirl1 04-21-02 2
 RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II hrc2u 04-21-02 3
 RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II Drive My Car 04-21-02 4
 An Easter Egg TechNoir 04-21-02 5
   An Easter Egg- The Real Spoiler! Drive My Car 04-21-02 6
       OMG anotherkim 04-21-02 7
   Magic Eight Egg dangerkitty 04-21-02 8
       That's Not a Magic 8 Egg... IceCat 04-22-02 9
       RE: Magic Eight Egg Drive My Car 04-22-02 10
           RE: Magic Eight Egg George Tirebiter 04-22-02 11
               Eureka! dabo 04-22-02 12
               RE: Magic Eight Egg Drive My Car 04-22-02 15
 RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II JeffGator 04-22-02 13
   RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II Drive My Car 04-22-02 14
       RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II Kokoro 04-22-02 16
           RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II JeffGator 04-22-02 17
           RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II Teddy_Bear 04-22-02 18
 RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II Bebo 04-22-02 19
   RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II dabo 04-22-02 22
 NO DON"T LEAVE! Dianetic 04-22-02 20
 RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II dangerkitty 04-22-02 21
   RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II samiam 04-22-02 33
 RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II Teddy_Bear 04-22-02 23
 Who Wins The Reward!!! PROOF From ... Drive My Car 04-22-02 24
   RE: Who Wins The Reward!!! PROOF F... George Tirebiter 04-22-02 25
   RE: Who Wins The Reward!!! PROOF F... true 04-22-02 26
       RE: Who Wins The Reward!!! PROOF F... Drive My Car 04-22-02 27
           Anarchy! George Tirebiter 04-22-02 28
           Alliance ALERT! Alliance ALERT! true 04-22-02 31
               RE: Alliance ALERT! Alliance ALERT! TechNoir 04-22-02 32
 B is for Brandon Dianetic 04-22-02 29
 RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II hrc2u 04-22-02 30
 RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II Naked 04-23-02 34
 No, no, no! NightScribe 04-25-02 35
   RE: No, no, no! dangerkitty 04-25-02 36
       RE: No, no, no! Teddy_Bear 04-25-02 37
   RE: No, no, no! Bebo 04-25-02 39
       RE: No, no, no! LadyT 04-25-02 41
       RE: No, no, no! Bebo 04-26-02 44
 Mother Mary (Heard It First!) dabo 04-25-02 38
 RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II JeffGator 04-25-02 40
 THIS IZ NOT A HOAX! READ THIS! Frau Hexe 04-26-02 42
   RE: THIS IZ NOT A HOAX! READ THIS! ConningOfficer 04-26-02 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-21-02, 07:40 AM (EST)
1. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"
I'm not not sure about the "Drama King ,"
'though I do believe that

-- Devil, that may be
--Burn-it; is way too smart IMHO,
to have ever worked at Enron.
LOL.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
2. "Does the B stand for Bingo?"
I-29, 0-75, B-10

Anybody want to play Bingo?

SG

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.
Gabriel Cade: The teddy bear hugger looks for a new commune where they don't play games.
Gina Crews: Happy trails to our nature guide as she and Hunter meet at the Lover's Lodge. Favorite buffet item: Watermelon
Rob Mariano: The Robfodder never caught a chicken and he ain't no friend of mine.
John Carroll: This isn't the crying game, dude. Take it like a man.

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-02, 06:44 PM (EST)
3. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"
Oh, Naked how could you play tricks with me like that. I thought you were one source of utter intelligence on this site. I can't believe you're in cohoots with MB.
I must tell, you I had a hard time understanding you charts because I am color blind and enjoy Bebo's because they are colorfree.

P.S. My puppy will miss house training on them, they at least gave her a target point, if nothing else.
hrc2u

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-02, 08:07 PM (EST)
4. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"

B.
Usually when someone gets invited by Webby to leave the site, we like to give them Lovely Parting gifts, Unfortunately we are all out of parting gifts.... OH Wait!!! I think we have some colorful charts we aren't using. Here, use them in good health.

Now on to this weeks spoiling!!!
You are all wrong about Tammy and Zoe's argument. You all are assuming that they argue over the vote out of John ( may he rest in Nebraska) WRONG!!!!! I know for a fact ( because I read someone else speculate about it on another board) that their real conflict is about something more personnal. It is the age old battle for love. You see, they both have a thing for Robert!!
That's right! Since Robert couldn't decide between the two of them he told the ladies that however gets him closer to the million gets to do him. Tammy thinks that Zoe elliminated John to win the heart of Robert. Zoe thinks that Tammy will give immunity to Robert in order to show her love for him. It is the classic love triangle. It also fits in with what MB and JP told the media, " We will see a romance on S5" and "We will see a villan" I believe the villan to be Robert, playing with the affections of the women of his tribe.
I appreciate your input on this ( but if you dissagree with me I will bring up numerous rumors from other sites to prove you wrong)

EBug

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-02, 08:46 PM (EST)
5. "An Easter Egg"
My intensive research and compter program have discovered the two "defects" in what you said ... first the chart isn't a pie, it is an egg. And here it is.

Notice the numeral on the left indicating the number of contestants left and the central picture showing the location of the reward challenge. If you hold a mirror up to the back of the door numbered "8" it shows this week's tribal council. You can easily see that Zoe or Tammy or Robert or Sean or Kathy or Paschal or Neleh or Vee go. Jiffy doesn't.

And not only is your pie a hoax but second, you can't be a good friend of Mark Burnett. While you are right about him being the devil, I am his daughter and if you were a good friend, I would know you. And he wouldn't have a friend named "naked".

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

04-21-02, 09:36 PM (EST)
6. " An Easter Egg- The Real Spoiler!"

No No No Tech, you are so right in your wrongness.
The Easter Egg isn't a Survivor Spoiler, it is a NASCAR spoiler.
The "8" represents the number 8 car. Dale Earnhardt Jr's Car. This proves that Jr will win today's race at Talledega!!
The picture in the middle shows the Ancient Native American burial grounds that the Speedway now sits on ( sheeesh, didn't everyone know this?) The Egg is also RED!! The colar of Dales Car.
Excellant spoiler though!

Hey Naked are you really proud? Or just Happy to see me?

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-02, 10:13 PM (EST)
7. "OMG "
your spoiler was right!! what skills--the 8, the red, the Ancient Native American burial grounds--all of it, so right.

Maybe we need to consult the eggs, bet on the races and forget about trying to win the $1M on Survivor.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-21-02, 10:37 PM (EST)
8. "Magic Eight Egg"
You're all wrong, clearly it's a Magic Eight Egg! Instead of an eight ball this year, it's an egg. It was born last season on S3 when they found that big ostrich egg, and also when the chicken laid a little egg for Clarence. All foreshadowing the S4 Magic Eight Egg that would predict the outcome of S4. You don't think MB doesn't script these all in advance? Now you see.

Ask a question and tip the egg. In the photo obtained by TechNoir, the Magic Egg was asked, way back during S3, where would Tribal Council for S4 be. As you can see, it shows IceCat's vidcap of the TC site.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 00:02 AM (EST)
9. "That's Not a Magic 8 Egg..."

... now that's a Magic 8 Egg:

04-22-02, 00:04 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Magic Eight Egg"
DangerKitty, I usually respect your opinions and am aware of your past reputation as a Spoiler on these boards, BUT, the picture on the *8* egg is claerly that of Talledega SuperSpeedway.
And since Dale Jr DID win!!! I say that it proves my point, and that my theory, the Real Actual Clear Event Theory( R.A.C.E.) is obviously right.
Your chicken speculation has no point in fact, and the eggs in S3 were planted by MB the Evil One.
Can we please get some perspective people?!?!?!?

Buggamamarotu

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-22-02, 00:24 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Magic Eight Egg"
"Buggamamarotu?" "Drive My Car?" "EBug?"

Whatever happened to the moratorium on multiple IDS?! Obviously, this person has invented multiple personalities for the express purpose of bumping his/her own threads. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if he/she shows up as "Bazooka" on the next post. . .

GT

All constants are variables. - Murphy's Twelfth Law

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 00:36 AM (EST)
12. "Eureka!"

Eureka! By carefully examining the opening credits of every TV show MB has ever produced, I've found the secret key:

Yes, it's all in the droppings, they always ruin the finish! Follow the droppings!

SMILES ARE FREE

04-22-02, 01:19 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Magic Eight Egg"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-02 AT 01:21 AM (EST)

You should read Buggymamagramarotus threads, cuz the RACE Egg theory makes alot of sense.

BugaZooka

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-22-02, 01:06 AM (EST)
13. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"
Haha, you're making fun of MaraaRotu's earlier post that was locked, right? MaraaRotu's post--

"the purpose of "the chart" was to throw people off until my buddy John did all of his PR work without screwing up - lol - this feat has now been accomplished.

the intensity that some of you have here is unbelievable - having been a contestant, i know how easy it is to get all wound up in the "drama". keep up the good work.

hope nobody was hurt, disappointed or upset with this - honestly it was all meant in fun.

take care and good luck with your forum.

B."

Who does this guy think he is?--Brandon? Hahah I don't think so. Thanks for making me laugh Naked.

04-22-02, 01:17 AM (EST)
14. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"

Actually Jeff the idea was satire

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-22-02, 01:34 AM (EST)
16. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"
And besides....it's obviously B.B.

If that doesn't scream crazy old man I don't know what does.

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Don't worry y'all, Gina and Bob will be back just in time for the final 3.

Stop Discrimination Now

04-22-02, 01:40 AM (EST)
17. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"
Hahahahahah, Kokoro you made me laugh so hard coffee came out of my nose!

04-22-02, 05:14 AM (EST)
18. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"
No, you're all wrong!: The letter, "B"
at the end of Koogaarotu's
post, is code for Mr. Bill ; who was repoted to be MIA,
on the Spoiler Boards. LOL.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 09:26 AM (EST)
19. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"
I just want to take a moment to plug a chart done by my friend Pagooky, who used to be on Survivor and posted his chart 5 times under different IDs. I can't find any of those posts now, but he said they were here, and who am I to doubt a former contestant? Plus, he said my chart was pretty.

Anyhoo, this new chart was an in-depth analysis of pit hair, and its use in predicting the future booting order. It's color-coded to correspond to different sweat levels. Of course, this is an ever-changing, ever-evolving tool, so the results might be different next week. I just hope evil MB doesn't give them a razor and mess up the analysis.

Also, has anyone heard the spoiler that there will be a reward challenge in the next episode, and someone will win?

S.O.B.

04-22-02, 10:26 AM (EST)
22. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"
Yes, Rob and John took a cruise together and spotted the RC winners dancing on the beach! It's the "Oceananominouis" spoiler and it seems that rather than hang out alone for three days the first jury member gets consolation from the previous bootie. I always thought that was a some specious spoiler but now it's all falling into place!

Marapagoogie was so right about it last week when he said the next bootie could be anyone left on the island, why didn't anyone else think of that!

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-22-02, 10:07 AM (EST)
20. "NO DON"T LEAVE!"
Nakedarootu, please don't stop posting your chart. I was just starting to see the correlation between the colors, the up and down gyrations, and the variety of numbers without any explanation from you what so ever.
If I don't see your chart get changed every week how will I remember that you are the coolest spoiler ever?

Please don'ts leave the site. EZboard doesn't deserve your intellect. We're just stupid enough to love your chart.

04-22-02, 10:19 AM (EST)
21. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"
This is sheer genius. I will no longer make any attempt to spoil or speculate, because as you say so eloquently - "you ain't got nuthin'." I will simply wait each week for you to post your brilliant chart and then I will use that precise information to pick the bootee. Oh wait, all the chart does is pick who WON'T get booted? Well, that's okay, at least I'll know who won't win the whole game so if that person is in the Final 2 I'll be all set! Oh wait, the non-bootee this week isn't necessarily the non-bootee next week? Well, hey, that's what keeps me coming back for more! And oh yeah, you do tell us the one person who CAN'T win it all, so there you have it! Oh wait, but in previous weeks that person COULD have been the bootee, you say?

Okay, obviously I am a stupid skeptic, and possibly in a homosexual love triangle too, so you'd better explain it me again because even though I know you are an infallible prognosticator and mathematics/computer whiz extraordanaire, it just looks like a big steaming pile of crap to my ignorant eyes.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 08:12 PM (EST)
33. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"
possibly in a homosexual love triangle

DK! Shhhhhhh! *giggle*

Dang, I should have started a new thread for this, since no one else posted what I wanted to say, verbatim, in 3 other threads.

"You are a fluke of the Universe. You have no right to be here. And whether you can hear it or not, the Universe is laughing behind your back." - Tony Hendra, Deteriorata

04-22-02, 01:00 PM (EST)
23. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"
Hi my name is Makookga, and I have no life ;

it's extemely important to me, to create colourful nonsensical puzzles that only I understand.

Please respond to me, and tell you how impressed
you are with my brilliant mathemaitcal skills.
I want lots and lots of compliments.

If you dare question me, I will wow you with my statistical prowess, and make you feel foolish, just for asking.

If you're even thinking about critiscising this Einstein in the making; think again you Phillisteins!

If you expose me for the charlatan poseur, which I am; I will scorch you with the flames of a hundred fire-breathing dragons , and accuse you of committing mindblowing kinky activities, which, I, of course will only ever dream about .

All I ask is that you let me post my pretty chart every-hour-on the-hour, and bump it constantly with 16 fake IDs.

So Peeps, if I irritate you, leave me alone. Let me be!

04-22-02, 01:26 PM (EST)
24. "Who Wins The Reward!!! PROOF From TP"

I have analyzed the TP press story in the original French.

Date and Time : 12/12/2001 at 17h17

'Survivor' : douche chaude et bon repas pour un survivant

Il ne reste que huit "survivants" sur les seize qui avaient commencé le jeu télévisé "Survivor", tourné à Nuku Hiva, aux îles Marquises, pour la chaîne de télévision américaine CBS. L’un d’eux a été éliminé ces jours-ci.

My translation PROVES it says someone needs to douche because they smell like bad cheese.

So who looks espcially cheesey? How can we use this to determine that Jeff Varner knows Sean and saw him on the cruise ship?

If we intensly scrutinize this imformation, you will see that Kathy wins the million.

04-22-02, 02:00 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Who Wins The Reward!!! PROOF From TP"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-02 AT 02:02 PM (EST)

>So who looks espcially cheesey?

>If we intensly scrutinize this imformation, you will see that Kathy wins the million.

Holy CRAP! This explains the "Rodger's Revenge" spoiler I saw on the EZ board. . . We should've recognized those cheesy man-breasts on the wet t-shirt episode!

If there was any doubt before, I now officially, TRULY hate MB.

(bug--how'd you ever ignore the fact that EVERYTHING French reeks of bad cheese, to find the real spoiler here?)

GT

All constants are variables. - Murphy's Twelfth Law

Edited cuz I just used Babelfish, and it got me talking like those ignorant feebs. . . Simply not backwards talking, but lacking, tensically.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 02:23 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Who Wins The Reward!!! PROOF From TP"
>Il ne reste que huit "survivants" sur les seize qui avaient commencé le jeu télévisé "Survivor", tourné à Nuku Hiva, aux îles Marquises, pour la chaîne de télévision américaine CBS. L’un d’eux a été éliminé ces jours-ci.

I didn't know that Jeff Varner's native language was French. I know I heard him speak French somewhere, however, all these spoilers are starting to run together. It is now clear that Varner is a genius! He is soley responsible for every spoiler we have! This all ties into the picture of Sean and Vee in Varner's back yard. Buggy, you might want to check your link, and actually READ the article before posting such drivel. Anybody who's been paying attention knows, it has nothing to do with cheese. DUH!

You know that hoax? I think the hoax is a hoax. Can you believe that someone would post a hoax of a hoax of a hoax! The NERVE!

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

04-22-02, 02:39 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Who Wins The Reward!!! PROOF From TP"
This all ties into the picture of Sean and Vee in Varner's back yard.

Is there perhaps a link to this picture??? Describe it for me in detail, since I haven't seen it. What is Varner wearing? You know that could be a huge clue as to when this was taken.

There is no such thing as a hoax of a hoax of a hoax as the third hoax in the equation cancels out the first, therefore making the original hoax fact.

Anf GT, of course I was able to uncover the real spoiler in the cheese. I am a jeanius!

Join My Cult of Lunatics

04-22-02, 02:46 PM (EST)
28. "Anarchy!"
Since so many of us speak French fluently, I think it behooves you to keep your little motto in its original language:

Joignez mon culte de Lunatics

There. Isn't that better?

GT

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 05:52 PM (EST)
31. "Alliance ALERT! Alliance ALERT!"

Take a close look at this photo. Especially the area carefully outlined in RED. Sean is patting Pappy's backside. Clearly, this is PROOF of a hidden alliance.

From this picture alone, we now KNOW that it will be Pappy and Sean in the final 2.

Notice Kathy to the right. (not circled, but clearly visible) I think we can get alot from her body language. Surely, this pic of Kathy symbolizes that she is screwed, and has NO chance to win the game.

Take a closer look at Neleh. Why is she smiling? I think it's to throw us off. Secretly, she is pissed about the new Sean/Pappy alliance. That is as fake a smile, as I have ever seen.

Final 2- Sean and Pappy! You heard it here FIRST!

(is that enough Proof for you Buggy?)

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 06:04 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Alliance ALERT! Alliance ALERT!"
This is a very informative and insightful post until it comes to the analysis of Kathy's body language. We can clearly see the Sean/Paschal "alliance" and the beginning of what you have clearly identified as a fake alliance between Neleh and Vee. Kathy, however, is clearly rehearsing for her upcoming "alliance" with Robert.

Sean and Paschal will get so involved in their new alliance that they will forget to play the game. The dramatic shift that we will see this week will be the Kathy/Robert alliance. And the final two will be Robert and Kathy.

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 04:09 PM (EST)
29. "B is for Brandon"
Even though Naked is running a smokescreen trying to say that he is Brandon and just came to this site to protect John, I think we all know his true identity. He is Richard Hatch. Notice the word Naked in his signature.

The spoiler is that he has been using Richard Hatch's new lipo-suction body in his signature right in front of us.

He fooled all of you but I'm the only one smart enough to have been onto him and his charade since the very first post he made.

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-22-02, 05:19 PM (EST)
30. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"
Naked, I know you claim it's a Hoax but I have proof of John and Tammy on a ship together. Here's the pic and the link.

I know it looks like John is taller but he's standing on mounds of rope. Notice they are on a ship. This proves that this spoiler was real.

I'm sure you must have forgotten about this picture.

hrc2u

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 01:26 AM (EST)
34. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-02 AT 05:36 AM (EST)

Finally, we have the SPOILER to end all SPOILERS !!!

After an extensive web search on google, alltheweb, yahoo, go, and msn I have found that this Marquesan Tribal Dance is actually the Wannacallacocharan dance. It originated in the early 1600's when European traders found the island, and made slaves of the native peoples.

The dance consists of THREE actual parts. The First part is the Alphamalachurna (not shown in these clips). It starts with the males of the group actually killing each other for the right to Represent the tribe against the evil traders hoping to put these natives in bondage.

The second part of the danse is Lazidonaworka {also not shown). In some Anthropological texts, this is not considered to be part of the dance, as it is actually just a period of Rest for up to two weeks where the dancers follow strict guide lines to do No Work Whatsoever, but they are encouraged to mock all the non dancers as they work, and to be served the first portion of all foods collected by the tribe.

The third part of this danse is the Razafromdaashes section. It is here in which the dancers actually stand from there stuper, and with the aid of the Old men and
Young girls in the tribe, strike down the Slave traders, and vanquish them from the island.

This is obvious forshadowing that Sean Wins !!! as this has been the actual story told by MB {who really is the White Devil) about Sean.

You guys can send me fan emails, and thank you's by starting other posts, saying that you agree with me and me only. If you post enough of these Thank you's, then the whole spoiler forum will not have anything but this theory that is obviously right on it, and we won't have to read all of that other rubish

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 11:54 AM (EST)
35. "No, no, no!"
Hi, I'm new here, so please be gentle. U R all wrong here! Clearly the answer has been given to us from the beginning. You see, Zoe's name starts with a Z, and Z is the last letter in the alphabet. I bet this means she is the last one standing!

Also, I heard somewhere (can't remember) that the dancer in black is in fact Richard Hatch. He snuck on to the set to extend his fifteen minutes of fame! Plus, he is out of town this week, which means he must be on the island dancing.

I can't believe I'm the only one who figured this out.

puffadoobie

04-25-02, 12:05 PM (EST)
36. "RE: No, no, no!"
puffa, u r nuts. MB would never let another "Z" win so soon, Ethan Zohn just won. And before that it was Tina Wesson - a W. To let a Z win is clearly discrimination against the beginning of the alphabet. But don't feel 2 bad, you are sort of right with your alphabet theory. I have discovered the Alphabet Pattern - foreshadowed long ago by Sean's S1 Alphabet voting - that wasn't meaningless - do you think MB does anything by accident? Coincidence that there is another Sean in this Survivor? No way is it by chance!

OK, the Alphabet Order Link (AOL) is this: Hatch won first, then Wesson. Next Zohn. So obviously the next winner last name has to go back the other way 3 places in the alphabet from Hatch, do you get it? Z is 3 places down from W, so this winner will be 3 places back from H. Which is the letter E, which equals PASCHAL ENGLISH!!

Paschal wins! Remember, you heard it here first, all you skeptics.

AlphaBetty

04-25-02, 01:38 PM (EST)
37. "RE: No, no, no!"
DK, I really think you're on to something, here.

People might have scoffed at Dr. Sean's alphabet theory;
Colleen my have ignorantly called him at "putz,"
but he was definatiatly forming a theory of epic proportions.

However, I must diagree with your conclusions; according to Sean the 1st's ingenius, "Alphabet Therium," we can dedeuce, a number of things:

1st of all, s1 was won by a person with the letter H=the 8th letter of the alphbet.

s2 was won by a person with the letter W=the 23rd letter of the alphabet.

s3 was won by a person with the letter Z=the 26th letter of the alphabet.

Now what can we predict from this infallable pattern: 2 winners from the last 10 letters of the alphabet, and only 1 from the 1st 10.

What this pattern clearly shows, and if you mock me I will (cry)--that the winner of Survivor 4 . . .
would have to come from the middle of the alphabet,

which would mean--you heard it here, first, that Rob Mariano must win.
That's right. What, you think he can't win?
Nonsense! He's not out of the game; that's just See-BS editing.

No, Burn-it has been keeping our favourite Robfather--WAY UTR.

In fact, the Robfather's coming back; my cousin twice removed, who just happens to be an editor, on the set of s4; told me so.

She also told me--Shhh! it's a SECRET--so, don't tell, anyone!--that Rob Mariano wins the $1 million dollars.

But how?, you say; EPMB, has put Rob so UTR, he's actually been just napping with the fishes, and to-night, he's finally waking up.

He'll be back. Watch out Tammy, Zoe, and Robert; check your sleeping bags for any horses' heads; cuz he's going to win!

Just remember, you heard it here first .
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Neleh (at kiteflying RC): I just made myself an outfit!

Elenor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

04-25-02, 02:44 PM (EST)
39. "RE: No, no, no!"
Padookie reporting in with my latest chart. Now, bear with me, this is a work in progress, so it might take some explaining...

There is a distinct pattern with Survivor's initials and their fates in the game:

PH - Pretty Holey
PJ - Plentyof Jawin'
HE - He's Evicted
SJ - She's Justgone
GC - Going Cruisin' (as in Loozer Cruise)
GC - Going Cruisin' (part 2)
RM - Really Mouthy
JC - Jury Calling

So here's how the rest of it's going to play out:

TL - Total Loser
RD - Really Desperate
SR - Screwed Royally
VT - Verylittle Time
PE - Premature Exit (and this was foreshadowed by the whole peeing incident)
ND - Nearly Didit
KvO - gets the KO in the final round, so she's the runner-up
ZZ - as in ZZ Top, she's on Top!

If you disagree with me, then that means you don't understand my chart, which means you are the one with the problem.

S.O.B.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 09:37 PM (EST)
41. "RE: No, no, no!"
padorkus, I am sorry but you will have to explain this chart to me again. You see, I don't get it. I have a Master's in chart design with strong use of color and I need explaining. Thank you so much for this chart though, even though I am obviously dumb for not understanding it. I know its my problem, and I am entering a 12 step program for help. I will email you my ever lasting love and desire,for you are obviously a God of all Spoilers.

04-26-02, 09:14 AM (EST)
44. "RE: No, no, no!"

OK, it's padookie again. Now that we have more information, I can tell you what my chart really means this week.

ZZ was on top...the top of the list to be eliminated! See, the chart did work.

All of the rest still applies, at least until I think of some other way to explain it.

If you disagree with me, then that means you don't understand my chart, which means you are the one with the problem.

S.O.B.

04-25-02, 02:35 PM (EST)
38. "Mother Mary (Heard It First!)"
Last night Mother Mary came to me in a dream and revealed all to me. She said the order of booting from S4 was written, and verily it shall be:
Peter
Patricia
Hunter
Sarah
Gabriel
Gina
Rob
John
Tammy
Robert
Sean
Neleh
Vecepia
Paschal
Kathy
Zoe
She also said not to play the wheel in Vegas, Blackjack has the best odds.

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

04-25-02, 09:15 PM (EST)
40. "RE: A Typical Spoiler Post II"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-02 AT 09:24 PM (EST)

Edited to apologize in advance

As you can all see, this is definite proof of an affair between Silas and Neleh as I have found on another website. If Neleh had made the final 2, I don't think she would associate with such a loser like Silas. Yes, this is definitely proof that she doesn't make the final 2.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-02, 04:58 AM (EST)
42. "THIS IZ NOT A HOAX! READ THIS!"
HELLO. I HAVE BEEN LURKING HERE SINCE BEFORE S1 AND I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU WILL BE NICE TO ME SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST POST EVER AND I HAVE THOUGHT VERY HARD ABOUT THIS AND I HAVE COME UP WITH A VERY GOOD THEORY CUZ MY BROTHER'S BOSS'S SISTER'S AUNT IN TEXAS KNOWS SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS GINA'S MOM'S BEST FRIEND'S EXBOYFRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL AND SHE SEZ THE BEST WAY TO TELL IS TO LOOK AT THIS CUZ SHE SAID SHE GOT IT STRAIGHT FROM GINA'S DIARY AND IT SHOWS WHO WINS THE GAME! I'M SERIOUS! PLEASE DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME CUZ I REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT THIS ALLLLLOT AND IF YOU LOOK AT THE COLORS AND SEE HOW THEY BLEND AND THEN YOU LOOK AT THE SHAPES YOU CAN JUST TELL THAT IT'S EITHER GABE OR PETER TO GO NEXT AND THEN YOU CAN JUST SEE THAT GINA AND HUNTER ARE GOING TO BE IN THE FINAL TWO. I SWEAR IT! GINA'S DIARY WOULDN'T LIE. I JUST KNOW THIS ISN'T A HOAX. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME. YOU'LL ALL THANK ME WHEN I PREDICT THE WINNER AND YOU DON'T. JUST LOOK AT THE CHART. IT'S ALL RIGHT THERE.

SEE I TOLD YOU ALL! IT'S IN THE CHART. IF YOU DON'T SEE IT YOU CAN ASK ME AND I'LL TELL YOU HOW TO SEE IT. I'M SOOOOOO SERIOUS. U'LL BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT.

OKAY, THANX FOR READING MY POST.

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-02, 08:54 AM (EST)
43. "RE: THIS IZ NOT A HOAX! READ THIS!"
Bwwaaaahahahaha!!

Oh, Frau... You're killing me! You brilliantly managed to make fun of just about every on-line & board pet peeve of mine, but special compliments to your use of all caps and writing/spelling like a flirtatious 11 year old (scariest are those that are high school or university graduates that still write like they are 11).

Now I gotta go clean the coffee shower off of my monitor!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •