The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TV Guide Listing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-26-03, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"TV Guide Listing"
Below is the listing for the primiere of BB4 from TV Guide Online. It looks like they are doing what they need to do to avoid Danielle backlash--i.e., contestants refusing to be honest in private interviews. They basically just keep getting more and more like survivor every year. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Does anyone know what the "twist" is that may have houseguests "running away" the first day?

Here is the listing:

Big Brother 4
60 min.
The reality series begins its fourth edition with the promise of a “shocking twist” that could mean that some of the 13 houseguests won't be sticking around. “It will be mentally and emotionally taxing for them,” reports executive producer Arnold Shapiro. “It will be interesting to see if by the end of the first show all 13 are still in the house.” Another change is that “the last seven people who are evicted will be sequestered at a secret location where they will not have access to the show,” Shapiro adds. Only those seven will vote for the winner. He hopes the change encourages the players to be more candid since there will be no fear of angering a voter. Julie Chen hosts. (VCR Plus+ 9755)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TV Guide Listing SaphireLady 06-29-03 1
   RE: TV Guide Listing survivorscott 06-29-03 2
       RE: TV Guide Listing queerk 07-11-03 9
 RE: TV Guide Listing xxinvincible 06-30-03 3
   RE: TV Guide Listing LadyT 06-30-03 4
       RE: TV Guide Listing magic_star 06-30-03 5
       RE: TV Guide Listing xxinvincible 06-30-03 6
           RE: TV Guide Listing Ahtumbreez 07-02-03 7
               RE: TV Guide Listing Kokoro 07-11-03 10
                   RE: TV Guide Listing queerk 07-11-03 11
 RE: TV Guide Listing HealingHeart 07-11-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-29-03, 03:46 AM (EST)
1. "RE: TV Guide Listing"
So did Danielle sue them or something? I mean, she did what they asked her too. She said they were the ones who told her to count down. It sucked that when she did what they told her to do, she ended up screwed cause they showed tapes to the people who vote. I think this is a good change. It is unfair to ask for honesty if the producers of the show of going to have it bite you back.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-29-03, 04:24 PM (EST)
2. "RE: TV Guide Listing"
I think this change stinks.

That was the appeal of it. the fact that you may be out of the house but not out of the game. with 24/7 survelance you eventualy figured out what people thought of you.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

queerk 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-11-03, 00:33 AM (EST)
9. "RE: TV Guide Listing"
I disagree, I liked Dani, she deserved to win, she played right and because of her semi-PRIVATE thoughts which the evicties saw she lost. The voters on survivor don't get to see what the others have to say, no one complains about that. It makes it more real, it's like they vote from their perspective inside the house, not from the viewer perspective, if we wanted that they should go back to the caller voting.

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-30-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
3. "RE: TV Guide Listing"
The twist is that some of their ex lovers will be in the house.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-03, 06:26 PM (EST)
4. "RE: TV Guide Listing"
for future reference, please put spoilers in the spoiler forum.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-30-03, 06:29 PM (EST)
5. "RE: TV Guide Listing"
Yeah, now the twist is on all three forums!

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-30-03, 09:44 PM (EST)
6. "RE: TV Guide Listing"
Its not really spoiler info...they have it on CBS commercials.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-02-03, 05:10 PM (EST)
7. "RE: TV Guide Listing"
yeah, I saw it on a commercial and on the radio this morn. Would have been better if they'd have kept it a secret!

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-11-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
10. "RE: TV Guide Listing"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-03 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

I wish they'd kept it a secret as well. It would've at least made the first episode more entertaining.

And what's happening is exactly what everyone said would happen. The most interesting part of the show was being lost because the producers handled the entire process very badly. Until they sequesterd the jury, we would no longer be seeing the b*tchy sniping that makes this show so much more fun (yet trashy ;) to watch. Thanks a lot, Arnold (oops....and I wasn't being sarcastic - I'm glad for the change!)

queerk 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-11-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
11. "RE: TV Guide Listing"
No one ever makes that complaint about Survivor. If they wanted people voting who can see inside the house they should have the audience, and not the former houseguests vote.

HealingHeart 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-11-03, 00:19 AM (EST)
8. "RE: TV Guide Listing"
I really like the tist I think it will add alot to the game ...honesty, and alot of fighting and clawing LOL

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •