The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AP Reunion at Miss USA"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-12-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"AP Reunion at Miss USA"
Bored and checked out some of the Miss USA pagent last night, or as my husband calls it a "real" pagent. This loosely translates into "who cares about platforms, scholarships and character, I wanna see dumb, hot chicks with big boobs!" *sigh*

Anyway, as DT owns the pagent--he was there w/ Malaria. Three of the judges were AP/Trump related--the head of Trump model management, who the new Miss USA will whore, I mean WORK for; Super Secratary Robin in a dress with almost no front; and the phone number stalker himself RAJ!! I can think of no other job more perfect for that guy.

Annoying Billy Bush made some stupid AP jokes, some at Raj's expense and was appropriately worshiping of the Donald. Oddly enough, Robin was seated as far away from Raj as possible, probably to comply with the restraining order.

Anyone else catch it?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AP Reunion at Miss USA miss_ganda 04-13-05 1
   RE: AP Reunion at Miss USA jacal5 04-15-05 2
       RE: AP Reunion at Miss USA miss_ganda 04-15-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-13-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
1. "RE: AP Reunion at Miss USA"
I missed most of it but saw the final 5 interviewed. That was lame, getting the contestants to ask each other questions. I am content with the winner though, I liked Miss N. Carolina, she had the simplest dress on and the most innocent demeanor (or so I think). But boy, the outgoing Miss Universe, what a beauty! She shouldn't have changed into a 3rd outfit, the gold dress was perfect. The last one made her look more like Miss Slut Universe.

Back to Raj and Robin, yeah I noted that they were east and west of each other. Robin, outside her Trump office clothes, can be a real threat to Melania.

I missed the Apprentice jokes. Do you remember them? Did Raj even speak in the beginning?

BTW, in the Q&A portion, I thought Miss Florida gave the best answer followed by Miss N. Carolina now Miss USA.

jacal5 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
2. "RE: AP Reunion at Miss USA"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-05 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

I thought all the 5 finalists were very attractive for a change.
In my opinion, the Trumped up judges were inappropriate choices for selecting Miss USA, George and Carolyn would have been better suited for the job, at least we know they have good judgment.

Did anyone notice that 4 of the final 15 were on Miss USA Fear Factor, that's about 30%. Maybe next year's contestants should consider going on Fear Factor to have a better shot at winning.

I thought Miss North Carolina was an Elizabeth Hurley look-alike.
I would rather have seen Miss California win, she had a fresh quality to her beauty that isn't easily duplicated, and best of all, she was a Fear Factor contestant, who took a bath in smelly dead fish and worms. I think she deserved to win just for going through that!

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-15-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
3. "RE: AP Reunion at Miss USA"
I agree with everything you said about Miss California (and not because I live in the Golden State), but I was disappointed when she gave an incoherent answer in the final question. It was a simple question from a fellow contestant and she managed to bungle it all up, what she said didn't make any sense. It was so unimpressive, I can't even remember what she said.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •