The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chris "the good kid""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mickeyvon 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-15-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chris "the good kid""
Does anyone think the last few seconds of last night's episode was edited after his recent arrest? Why were they all so praising of Chris when he has been a "loser" for so long? His temper certainly didn't endear him to DT, Carolyn or George, so why were they all of a sudden commenting on what a great guy he was? I think maybe that put that there in the past few days to diffuse a potential negative press situation. Anyone else think so?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chris "the good kid" ginger 04-15-05 1
 RE: Chris "the good kid" cambo 04-15-05 2
   RE: Chris "the good kid" Pensha26 04-15-05 3
 RE: Chris "the good kid" mocha madness 04-15-05 4
   RE: Chris "the good kid" threetowers 04-15-05 5
       RE: Chris "the good kid" Wacko Jacko 04-15-05 6
       RE: Chris "the good kid" Creanie 04-15-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Chris "the good kid""
I hear Donald Trump, Jr. flogs his manicurist.

But he's a great kid.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-15-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Chris "the good kid""
I never heard about his arrest, but I did find it weird how he was constantly being given a pass by everyone, especially Donald.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-15-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Chris "the good kid""
I do not think that was put in after his arrest last week. Chris poured his heart and soul into the tasks and the boardroom, but it just wasn't good enough. Wether it was because of his anger problems or the people he worked with, it just didn't work out. I think Mr. Trump knew and saw that and respected Chris for being honest and hardworking. I believe that's why Chris lasted as long as he did. Trump sees potential in Chris and told him before he left that if he keeps his anger in check he could be a good business person. Not saying he already isn't, but in Trumps eyes, he could.

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-15-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Chris "the good kid""
Chris is a lunatic. He dismisses his behavior as being "passionate", which is a delusional opinion. Chris is like a future "Jonathan from AR" someone who has too much $$$ too soon, and is a bully and and an abuser. His recent arrest is not accidental. The only reason The Donald likes Chris is because he is a younger version of himself an "ego maniac jerk off".... His sorry a## should have been given the boot weeks ago. He was kept around for the sake of ratings.

threetowers 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Chris "the good kid""
>Chris is a lunatic. He
>dismisses his behavior as being
>"passionate", which is a delusional
>opinion.

That's just harsh. You should know from your post, it is called editing for ratings. Chris was a sponge. He did what he was told episode after episode. He was a passionate as it gets, pouring his heart and soul into every task.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-15-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Chris "the good kid""
No, it was not added in after his arrest. Trump saw how visually upset Chris was and was just being decent. Do you think they went back and refilmed the whole thing? Come on!

It was almost like on Survviro where Ulong kept losing. It took a toll on Chris. I really think Donald calling both Chris and Angie losers has something to do with it and I just think Donald felt bad because he had something to do with why Chris was so upset.

Personally myself, I think Chris was lucky to still be there. he didn't show me anything as far as having this great potential. Maybe in his life outside the show but not on the show.

Creanie 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-15-05, 09:04 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Chris "the good kid""
May be harsh but it's true. Anybody who gets arrested for going ape-sh*t about having to pay a $20 cover charge is not Boardroom material. He's an immature "loose cannon". He used that whole "passionate" thing this morning on the Today show and Matt Lauer wasn't buying it for a minute.

Agreed on the "egomaniac" thing which is why Trump liked him. And I'm REALLY glad the first person to cry after getting fired was NOT a woman!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •