The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You win again Donald!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-17-04, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"You win again Donald!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-04 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-17-04 AT 04:34 PM (EST)

It took you only 2 seasons to Jump the Shark (it took Fonzie 7 or so) you should be so proud--you whooped Arthur Fonzerelli! Whatever you think of the finalists, no self respecting person should be subjected to this debacle of crap that NBC, MB and DT believe is "Great TV".

This finale sucked, no euphamism can even sugar coat it. There is no reason that any individual (Yeah Jon!) should have to be subjected to this kind of abuse on national television. Even Ivanna was restrained. Omorosa didn't even have it this bad! Honestly, Regis? Hosting? Why? If this is supposed to be a show related to business, I'm glad I work in education and that is no bed of roses!

Last years finale was great, it seemed like a "real" boardroom--just the major players--up until the very end. DT did not "top" himself, he demoralized himself. What's next--Ivanka Trump and her old friends from Penn tossing out opinions after a couple of bottles of Zinfandel? This whole 3 hour garbage-fest was a shameless piece of self/cross promotion by DT and MB. They so completely crossed that fine line from campy to obnoxious-that now even "The Benafactor" seems like Masterpiece Theater.

As for AP 3? I don't care, I imagine it will be even more of a joke than this, so therefore, I am done!

As for Jenn M., if this is a picture of the Trump Organizaion, be happy you were fired.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: You win again Donald! Texan62 12-17-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Texan62 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-17-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: You win again Donald!"
It seems like it took three hours so that The Donald could pull a Pontius Pilot. "I honestly can't choose, therefore I wash my hands of this and throw the final decision to the crowd." (The producers and the Trump organization, reserved the right to pre-selected scripted audience members for this fiasco)

Barbarus..., whoops, I mean Kelly, You're Hired!

All right, please stop jabbing Jenn with the spear.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •