The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The purpose was lost..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wolfcat 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-17-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The purpose was lost..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-04 AT 05:32 PM (EST)

::RANT ON::

The final show was about announcing who won right? Thats the real and main story to tell.

However, it wasn't the story they told us in this faux drama.

It became a heart breaking national destruction of a contestant on live TV.
I've been reading the board since last night and one thing is universally clear.
Whether you rooted for Kelly or Jenn or NEITHER, you were appalled by the pityfull situation Jennfer Massey had to endure.

If Donald Trump and Mark Burnett have even an ounce of common decency, they will address this immediately.
In the Apprentice Boardroom, taking reponsibility for your decisions (even when consequences are beyond your control) was time and again an issue.

Mrs Massey has worked hard through this series (like her or not), and though I too agree that Kelly appeared more qualified (just my opinion), it will be this dispacable result of bad production, direction and forethought that gave us this live and brutal character assasignation.

I strongly believe it is remiss for NBC not to force some level of apology to Mrs Massey and to viewers for this episode.

::Rant Off::

Wolfcat

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The purpose was lost... iwannabearealitystar 12-17-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-17-04, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The purpose was lost..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-04 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

I agree 100%. I would appreciate an apology and Jenn more than deserves one.

My dad was an exec. for an oil company and I always remember him telling me that in business (and life) when certain situations arose he always felt "it's him or me and it's not going to be me!" I think Jenn sort of thought that way too...that she wasn't going to sacrafice herself for the sake of being liked.

That being said, we don't know what we didn't see. Maybe Jenn was a problem or had issues w/ people that were not shown. (Although I think any real fireworks would have made the final edit) Whether or not appearing on a TV show makes you "fair game" (which is a whole other argument) she did not IMHO behave or perform in ways that warrented the drubbing she took.

This finale was a total disgrace to the Trump Org. The execs. had their say in prior episodes, we did not need to hear from them again. The general public should not have had a say in the final decision, this isn't American Idol. If the former contestants were going to be allowed to ring in, there should have beeen a panel and we should have seeen them weekly. Omorosa should NEVER be allowed out in public without a Hannibal Lector mask and the boardroom should have been done and finished with prior to breaking the "fourth wall".

Ok, in the immortal words of the Wolfcat--::Rant Off:

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •