The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Amazing Pitdini"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-12, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Amazing Pitdini"
So to try to prevent the breaking out and breaking into the Golden's yard they have tried chaining him inside the fence. Luckily it is a 6 foot privacy fence so I don't think going over will be an issue.

However, now when he comes under the fence he gets stuck between my chain-link and the privacy fence. There is a place he can slide under.

So I went to cayenne pepper the area thinking maybe the owners had gotten him in (was stuck out at 1:30) and he was still out and the Labdini neighbor was trying to get him to slide back under the fence.

So we worked together on the outside to get him loose. Luckily he seems to be a nice dog and likes me as I had to get in the narrow space to get the chain unhooked from stump that is between the fences.

So we got a couple of the cinder blocks that got used trying to keep Labdini in and now they are between the fences trying to keep Pitdini in.

I also cayenne peppered the space between the fences to see if that helps discourage escape attempts.

*sigh*

I know I know, just get a dog of my own already.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Amazing Pitdini newsomewayne 02-27-12 1
   RE: The Amazing Pitdini Tummy 02-27-12 2
       RE: The Amazing Pitdini Snidget 02-27-12 8
 RE: The Amazing Pitdini byoffer 02-27-12 3
   RE: The Amazing Pitdini Snidget 02-27-12 4
       RE: The Amazing Pitdini cahaya 02-27-12 5
           Let's Not Forget foonermints 02-27-12 7
       No Offense foonermints 02-27-12 6
 Silly Snidget moonbaby 02-27-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-12, 09:23 AM (EST)
1. "RE: The Amazing Pitdini"
I don't like the idea of the chain, but if they're going to do it, couldn't they just shorten the chain?

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-27-12, 10:39 AM (EST)
2. "RE: The Amazing Pitdini"
Agree. Seems that is a Strangle waiting to happen.

I do like you're idea of a dog of your own though Snidget. Maybe a Mastiff that hates other dogs, but loves you.

I'd loan you Gunner for a while, but he'd just fall in with the others. Or want you to throw a frisbee 12 hours a day.

02-27-12, 08:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Amazing Pitdini"
The problem is I want to have a well socialized dog so I could go to the dog park and it is hard to have them eat dogs that come into the yard but not do it anywhere else.

I'm pretty sure step 1 for me is build an escape-proof dog run inside the fence. Concrete (or paving block) on the bottom with some way to tie the run onto the pad (I'd rather have something I can disinfect than just dirt) and some sort of top that makes it hard to jump or climb out of. If it has a cloth top I think I'll add a chicken wire or other some such to keep claws away from it.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-12, 02:20 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The Amazing Pitdini"
Some pictures would really help these Labdini stories.
Just sayin'.

You are a good soul to help these neighbour dogs so much.

02-27-12, 07:07 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Amazing Pitdini"
Never took any pictures of the Labdini and now it is too late.

But here Is Pitdini

His Girlfriend the Golden

The blockade.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-12, 07:58 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Amazing Pitdini"
Somehow, I can't picture the border fence in #3 keeping out illegal immigrants.

It's Officer Snidget of the Home Land Security Border Patrol doing her photo reconnaissance!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-12, 08:12 PM (EST)
7. "Let's Not Forget"
A little clever artwork from Cap'n2Patch:

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-12, 08:05 PM (EST)
6. "No Offense"
That's a pretty weenie "blockade". I don't think your heart is really in it.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-12, 08:55 PM (EST)
9. "Silly Snidget"
you cannot stop true love!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •