The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Saturday! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Saturday! "
It's a beautiful day here and I'm about to hit the shower and get ready to do a lot of running around this morning--why did I think that it was a good idea to sign Sam up for swimming and Jay for basketball on Saturdays in the same month? Especially since my hubby works many Saturdays. Dumb Kimmah.

I now have to go find my dog--I let her out last night and she has yet to wander back home--because it's rabies shot clinic day. I think she knew something was up and decided to hide because she is usually asleep on the porch or comes running when we call her in the mornings. I'm not going to go traipsing all over the neighborhood looking for her.

I'm watching a Mitch Gaylord infomercial and it's making me want to go workout. I had such a crush on him back in the Olympic days...now? He's not so cute. His hair is atrocious. The workout intrigues me, though. The reviews for customer service are bad, so I'm not about to order it.

Kimmah Says
--I have to clean house today--that will be a serious workout in and of itself.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 YAY! moonbaby 04-19-08 1
 RE: Saturday! samboohoo 04-19-08 2
   RE: Saturday! brvnkrz 04-19-08 5
 RE: Saturday! Cygnus X1 04-19-08 3
   RE: Saturday! foonermints 04-19-08 4
 RE: Saturday! Tenorsaxy 04-19-08 6
 RE: Saturday! qwertypie 04-19-08 7
   RE: Saturday! bullzeye 04-19-08 12
       RE: Saturday! qwertypie 04-20-08 20
 RE: Saturday! frodis 04-19-08 8
   RE: Saturday! foonermints 04-19-08 9
       RE: Saturday! frodis 04-19-08 10
   RE: Saturday! PepeLePew13 04-19-08 15
       RE: Saturday! frodis 04-19-08 16
 RE: Saturday! arkiegrl 04-19-08 11
 RE: Saturday! dragonflies 04-19-08 13
 RE: Saturday! jbug 04-19-08 14
   RE: Saturday! qwertypie 04-21-08 26
 RE: Saturday! aquariaqueen 04-19-08 17
 RE: Saturday! Sunny_Bunny 04-19-08 18
 RE: Saturday! J Slice 04-19-08 19
   RE: Saturday! qwertypie 04-20-08 21
       RE: Saturday! J Slice 04-20-08 22
           RE: Saturday! qwertypie 04-20-08 24
 RE: Saturday! Buggy 04-20-08 23
   It's not over yet! Sunny_Bunny 04-21-08 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
1. "YAY!"
After a bad week I had too much fun last night. You cannot have an appletini and follow up with glass of wine and expect to be headache free when you wake up. I thought the hour or so between beverages would have made it OK. Met friends for dinner at a restaurant and the meal I had is still sitting like a ton of bricks. Bleh.

I almost bought them Pope t-shirts as a joke (they were on sale at street corners everywhere!), and I'm sooo glad I didn't because one of them got very defensive about the pontiff after some funny comments were bandied about. Imagine if he saw this:

Pope Soap on a Rope!

I googled Mitch Gaylord to see what he looked like. You're right, Kim-he looks much better with very short hair.

Beautiful day here too-gotta get moving, get outside and enjoy the day! Cleaning tomorrow instead of today.

Happy weekend, OT!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 10:54 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Saturday! "
I was at the gym at 7. Woo Hoo Me.

I am about to clean out the inside of my truck. I have either lost my iPod or someone stole it. I usually try to take it off of the car charger if I am going into a store or something so people will not be tempted. I remember taking it off and putting it into my console on Wednesday when I went to tan. I have not seen it since. *sighs*

I am also going to the grocery store and then will come home and hang out outside for the rest of the day. I have not had a full shower, just a ho bath. I think I will be working up another big sweat shortly - especially since I would like to do some lunges and squats in the driveway.

I also have to go and pretend to like the neighbor's new fence.

There is no cleaning to be done today - all done yesterday. I do have to do laundry but will wait until tomorrow when it rains.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 11:18 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Saturday! "
just a ho bath.
*giggle* It's cute when you use slang from the hood. *giggle*

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 11:00 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Saturday! "
Gotta go deliver pizza. What would you like on yours?

And will I have to turn onto the dirt road to get there?

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Saturday! "
How about this one?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-19-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Saturday! "
The whole weekend is going to be beautiful here! I'm not sure what I'm still doing inside, but at least I'm not working this weekend!!

Spring by Syren. Check out my new blog!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 12:05 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Saturday! "
Not doing much here. And it's glorious. DS is away for the weekend so I informed the other family members that unless they wanted to die a slow and painful death they were not to wake me up. Normally DS is up at 6 and raring to go.

Weather is really cold and there is white pollen - must be pollen because it's April Dammnit! and I cannot think what else is light and white - everywhere. Strange the pollen is so cold and kind of disappears in your hand when you try to hold it.

Tonight we have a tango party to go to and we will bring the girls as this is more of a multi-aged family event.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 04:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Saturday! "
What a shame qwertie - here in the armpit of Canada Southern Ontario it is absolutely beautiful out - 24 degrees yesterday, today and tomorrow with more in the forecast. T-shirts, shorts and sandals are out and parkas have been sent to Alberta put away for the year.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

04-20-08, 03:53 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Saturday! "
Bite me!

Ha Ha Ha, Bullzeye -- you sure got me good.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-19-08, 12:11 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Saturday! "
We went out for breakfast this morning. Now Baby Fro is napping and Mr. Fro is hammering nails into the wall, and if he wakes her up, I'm going to suddenly need to take a trip to the store.

I have work to do this weekend. Blah.

I'm also fervently hoping that a new troll poster who has posted some real gems in the AI forum comes here to re-post said gems. *crossing fingers*

A springy surprise from Tribe!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 12:25 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Saturday! "
So you are feeling ornery?

Tribemints© by Tribey
foonermints = never to be seen in the AI forum.

04-19-08, 12:37 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Saturday! "
Yes.

Actually, I imagine that the responses here might be entertaining.

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 10:02 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Saturday! "

>I'm also fervently hoping that a
>new troll poster who has
>posted some real gems in
>the AI forum comes here
>to re-post said gems.
>*crossing fingers*

Got your wish! Happy now?

04-19-08, 10:20 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Saturday! "
I need to start making more wishes.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 03:21 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Saturday! "
My new sofa was just delivered. Man, it looks a lot bigger in my living room than it did in the show room.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 08:09 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Saturday! "
It was supposed to be a carpy weather day here, but turned out beautious. 70 & partly sunny.

I had my hair done, took my family and a few other kids to the mall, and had a peep meet! I'll post pics later.

who said we could be informal anyway? Thanks Agman!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 09:58 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Saturday! "
Spent the biggest part of the day shampooing carpet - at Mom's and then mine. Dang I'm tired!

Every day is Spring with Agman

04-21-08, 00:32 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Saturday! "
I have to do that soon. I swear the carpet cleaners already have a block of dissolvable tar in the recovery tank. There is no way my carpets could be THAT dirty. YUCK.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-19-08, 11:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Saturday! "
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-caturday-night-fever-dancing-cat.jpg?w=344&h=480

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 11:26 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Saturday! "
We had an interesting Saturday. Quite out of the blue, I decided to check out an Open House near where my parents live. Turns out the place was reasonably priced, and full of potential. I talked Ra into going to see it with me, and he felt the same way about it.

Of course, Bunny has no idea at all about buying a home, she's been a renter from the day she left her parents house.

We were not very subtle in our interest. At one point I was sitting with the Agent in the kitchen when Ra asked me "'Bun, how would you set up the furniture in here?" (The living room)

Scarey. Very, very scarey. They make it look so easy on HGTV. LOL

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-08, 11:31 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Saturday! "
I spent the majority of my day (read: 8:30am-5pm) at a literacy conference which was sponsored by my literacy professor, so attendance was compulsory. It was not fun, to say the least. It is not easy being a young, young grad student who is surrounded by appx 30 Phd experts in the field.

The good part to this, though, was that one of said Phds paid for all of us to have an incredible Vietnamese dinner... grape leaves stuffed with beef, vegetarian spring rolls, pan fried noodles and shellfish, sauteed watercress and garlic... and FREE! OMG delicious too.

Finally, the Philly tattoo convention is in town.

Before anyone asks "What is it this time, Julia?" I should note that I did not get a new tattoo.

I gussied up an old one, and it looks substantially better. Pics tomorrow - it's still bleeding right now.

All the true things I am about to tell you are shameless lies. - Kurt Vonnegut

04-20-08, 03:23 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Saturday! "
Can't wait to see which one. Will you have a before and after pic?

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-08, 07:29 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Saturday! "
Ask and you shall receive.

This tattoo was the second one I had ever gotten (the words were added later - they're very well done). The eye, however, was done at a rather subpar shop, and did not come out nearly as nice as I would've liked. It was cheap, and as the adage goes, "good tattoos aren't cheap, and cheap tattoos aren't good."

The addition cost more than the tattoo itself, but frankly, I think it saved the piece. It looks so much nicer now.

Before:

After:

All the true things I am about to tell you are shameless lies. - Kurt Vonnegut

04-20-08, 09:03 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Saturday! "
I love the shading (did you have an idea what you wanted, or did the artist come up with this?). Knowing very little about tattoos, I am assuming it took quite awhile to do.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-08, 07:48 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Saturday! "
I missed you all sooooooo much!
My stupid net has been totally out since Friday, I have the guy coming out for service tomorrow, and an hour ago it came back on. YAY!

I started cleaning the garage out yesterday, there is a huge pile of trash for Hubby to put out tomorrow ( haha he didn't want to help me, got him anyway)

Changed the sheets, and cleaned the bedroom, did some laundry.

The weather was beautiful!

Today we watched a movie.
Nice weekend!

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 00:14 AM (EST)
25. "It's not over yet!"
At least not for me. Our district has a "spring day" tomorrow, so I have one more day to go.

And, while not cleaning the garage (since we don't have one yet) I'll be cleaning the house, doing laundry, and enjoying the garden Ra helped me make on the balcony outside our bedroom.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •