The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thursday Fun"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-07, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thursday Fun"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-07 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-28-07 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

Hey Dan, it may be your turn for a good Thursday joke, but I have too many to save them up.
Course this one may turn into a gun control issue but the joke is funny!

DON'T MESS WITH OLD PEOPLE!

George Phillips of Meridian, Mississippi, was going up to bed
when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window.

George opened the back door to go turn off the light but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" and he said "no". Then they said that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be along when available.

George said, "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I've just shot them." Then he hung up.

Within five minutes three police cars, an Armed Response Unit,
and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to George: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

Agman crawled all over me!
E: I hate typos!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thursday Fun maroonclowns mom 06-28-07 1
 RE: Thursday Fun Magnolia_Rocker 06-28-07 2
   RE: Thursday Fun jbug 06-28-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-28-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Thursday Fun"

Right On!!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-28-07, 12:53 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Thursday Fun"
LOL! Love it! Staying on the gun track.....I received this in an email today. Don't know if its true but its a great come back if it is.

THE BEST COMEBACK LINE EVER!

Marine Corps General Reinwald was interviewed on the radio the other day and you'll love his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children.

Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you gotta love this!!!!

This is one of the best comeback lines of all time.

It is a portion of National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing,
archery, and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent
killers.

GENERAL REINWALD: Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you are not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.

You gotta love the Marines!

A Sharnina Creation

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-07, 02:09 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Thursday Fun"
I just lvoe stories like that!

Sliced Strait From the Heart

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •