The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A little whine with dinner"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"A little whine with dinner"
Also known as the Oh my ever-lovin HECK it's a Midlife Crisis! I don't know if it's the influence of the full moon but the job has been driving me BATS lately (no offense Vamps, and wherever you are we sure do miss you!). So what do you do when you are really disliking your job yet the unemployment rate in your city is almost 8%? I'll keep on playing the lottery and will be looking for a sponsor for the Hawaiian beach tan/stress studies (we can do it, Pack and Asrai!) I'll keep combing the classifieds, Monster and the in-house job postings and hope something else strikes my fancy. What would you do? What's your dream job? Mine? Heiress!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A little whine with dinner idiotcowboy 08-21-02 1
   dahling moonbaby 08-21-02 2
 RE: A little whine with dinner SurvivinDawg 08-21-02 3
   RE: A little whine with dinner moonbaby 08-22-02 4
   Hey Dawg GeorgiaBelle 08-22-02 9
       RE: Hey Dawg SurvivinDawg 08-22-02 11
 RE: A little whine with dinner PepeLePew13 08-22-02 5
   RE: A little whine with dinner Bebo 08-23-02 32
 RE: A little whine with dinner Asrai 08-22-02 6
   Asrai lies... Femme 08-22-02 10
 RE: A little whine with dinner Bucky Katt 08-22-02 7
 RE: A little whine with dinner GeorgiaBelle 08-22-02 8
   RE: A little whine with dinner SurvivinDawg 08-22-02 12
 RE: A little whine with dinner L82LIFE 08-22-02 13
 RE: A little whine with dinner mistofleas 08-22-02 14
   RE: A little whine with dinner Jizzy 08-22-02 16
       RE: A little whine with dinner mistofleas 08-22-02 17
           RE: A little whine with dinner Jizzy 08-22-02 18
               RE: A little whine with dinner mistofleas 08-22-02 19
                   RE: A little whine with dinner Jizzy 08-22-02 20
                       RE: A little whine with dinner mistofleas 08-22-02 21
                           RE: A little whine with dinner Jizzy 08-22-02 22
                               RE: A little whine with dinner mistofleas 08-22-02 23
                                   RE: A little whine with dinner Jizzy 08-22-02 24
                                   RE: A little whine with dinner L82LIFE 08-22-02 25
                                       RE: A little whine with dinner Jizzy 08-22-02 26
                                           RE: A little whine with dinner Femme 08-22-02 27
                                           RE: A little whine with dinner kyngsladye 08-23-02 28
                                           RE: A little whine with dinner L82LIFE 08-23-02 29
                                           RE: A little whine with dinner moonbaby 08-23-02 30
                                               RE: A little whine with dinner Jizzy 08-23-02 31
                                                   RE: A little whine with dinner mistofleas 08-23-02 33
                                                       Mr FleaZZ Jizzy 08-23-02 34
                                                           RE: Mr FleaZZ mistofleas 08-23-02 35
 RE: A little whine with dinner sticks 08-22-02 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-21-02, 10:10 PM (EST)
1. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
A big cowboy hug for his favorite moonbaby

So how exactly do you apply for heiress anyway, I don't think I saw that one in the classifieds last time I checked

*SWOOOOON* (just for good measure)

-ICB

08-21-02, 10:33 PM (EST)
2. "dahling"
My heroes have always been cowboys!
*SWOOOOON* back atcha!

I believe there's something about having opera length gloves and a tiara in the job qualifications for heiress-also a minimum spending clause (no maximum, of course)-but I'll have to double check that

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 11:17 PM (EST)
3. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-02 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

Ahh, methinks I see the problem here. As you might be aware, my official drink for S5 is Grand Marnier. I prescribe a little Grand Marnier with dinner to remove all traces of that whine.

and a big *hug* for my Combat-Missions-buddy, too. Hope it helps.

To answer your questions, when I hated my job in the past, I did what you did... combed the classifieds. Having little luck there, I got drastic and made a full CAREER change.

Fortunately, I have a dream job now (at least a dream profession... they actually PAY me to write computer programs WOO HOO!)

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

08-22-02, 00:05 AM (EST)
4. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
Aw, thanks, Dawg! I think I need a shot of courage to got along with that Grand Marnier if we're discussing career change! KEWL! Now aside from heiress what can I do...my mom says I can do ANYTHING, so I gots some thinkin to do...

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-22-02, 05:52 AM (EST)
9. "Hey Dawg"
When did UGA join the army? Looks good on him.
Goooooo Dawgs! I am ready for a game, can you tell?

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

08-22-02, 06:34 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Hey Dawg"
That's not Uga, that's me! I found that somewhere and used it while writing my Combat Missions summaries. Moonbaby was one of the few readers of said summaries, so I used the logo in my greeting to her. Also, I was in Army ROTC at UGA (and in the Army upon graduating), so I still use the logo from time to time. Unfortunately, the logo is too big to use very often, but I sneak it in there every once in a while.

P.S. Nine days, GeorgiaBelle! Nine days...

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 00:10 AM (EST)
5. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
Speaking of whine... I think being a well-paid wine-tasting connoiseur would be a terrific job! No real hours, you get to drink on the job, and you get to spit and be paid to do it. Add to that, be a food critic and you'd get to travel and eat in different places as well.

Get paid to travel, eat and drink wine... can't beat that.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-02, 02:30 PM (EST)
32. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
Pepe,

No wonder you and I get along so well...you just picked my dream job! And another perk is that people expect you to be snotty, which is why wine & food critic would be perfect for me.

SIG PIC UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 00:11 AM (EST)
6. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
*raises hand and waves it wildly* Uh, uh, pick me, pick me!

You're doing the right thing by sticking with what you have, and looking for something else (something better) to make you happy.

My dream job would be to marry some disgustingly rich older man, then wait for him to croak! Oh wait, I'm already married. Damn, that takes all the fun out of it!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-22-02, 05:56 AM (EST)
10. "Asrai lies..."
Liar... your dream job was always Marine Biologist if I remember correctly. And I do remember correctly.

My dream job: to own all my own (top of the ine) editing equipment and shoot whatever the hell I want to. Either that, or own an editing shop where people can bring all their family videos, wedding stuff, baby's birth, whatever and put together nice packages for them. And, I want to get super rich doing it.

And, quit your job moonie; you can come tell me jokes. I pay well and it would be fun for me to listen to you be goofy all day.

Femme

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-22-02, 03:26 AM (EST)
7. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
Is being a playboy considered a job?

Aloof...bizarre...sarcastic...volatile...he is a CAT after all!

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 05:49 AM (EST)
8. "RE: A little whine with dinner"

<What would you do? What's your dream job? >

Mattress tester. Get your minds out of the gutter people. Where else could I get paid to sleep. I do that so well and would not need any training.

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

08-22-02, 06:36 AM (EST)
12. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
Mattress tester. Get your minds out of the gutter people.

Awwww. It's more fun keeping my mind in the gutter

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
13. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
Big hug for moonie! Sorry you're so unhappy with your job.

I think you should look into being a travel writer. You know, the peeps that get to go to all the cool vacation spots and then write an article for the newspapers? And they get paid for it?!?!? I know, it's tough work having to figure out which style of lounge chair is the best for napping, which tropical drink is the most potent, and which beaches have the warmest waters. Heehee. Just please, sign me up to go with you.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 12:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
Moonie honey, you keep applying for the heiress job. I know you have all the right qualifications and I'll write you one heck of a reference letter! Go You!!

My dream job...leave the criminal law world and become Brad Pitt's personal massage therapist! Oh heck who am I kidding, I'll be Jennifer's too!

--would consider changing teams for Jennifer Aniston

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
16. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
Oh heck who am I kidding, I'll be Jennifer's too!

mistofleas--would consider changing teams for Jennifer Aniston

I just changed my dream job of being a chef/owner of a nice restaurant somewhere in the Carribean...to being a professional cameraman that documents Mistobabes life!

jiZZy - who actually wanted to be an Oceanographer when he was a kid, but growing up in Missouri kinda put a damper on that

08-22-02, 03:57 PM (EST)
17. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
>>>>>to being a professional cameraman that documents Mistobabes life!>>>>

Well Jizzy my sweet, if that's not you following me around already, then who the heck is it??

>>>>jiZZy - who actually wanted to be an Oceanographer when he was a kid, but growing up in Missouri kinda put a damper on that>>>

Is that why you spend all your time in the shower babe? *giggle*

--is slightly disappointed that Jizzy hasn't been the one filming her the last few days

08-22-02, 04:10 PM (EST)
18. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
Is that why you spend all your time in the shower babe? *giggle*

Now THAT was a good one!! *snickerZZ* Unfortunately, due to the newly enforced 60 pixel limit, my shower days are numbered.

--is sorry he disappointed you, and promises to make it up

08-22-02, 04:28 PM (EST)
19. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
>Is that why you spend all
>your time in the shower
>babe? *giggle*

>
>Now THAT was a good one!!
>*snickerZZ* Unfortunately, due to the
>newly enforced 60 pixel limit,
>my shower days are numbered.
>

NOOOOOO!!! Dammit no!! I'll start a petition. I'll write my congressman. I'll...I'll...*breaks down into sobs* We can't lose our wet Jizzy! (um...okay that sounded really bad!)

>--is sorry he disappointed you, and
>promises to make it up
>

Honey, you already have! *grin*

--blatantly disregards the 60 pixel rule for Jizzy

08-22-02, 04:52 PM (EST)
20. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
NOOOOOO!!! Dammit no!! I'll start a petition. I'll write my congressman. I'll...I'll...*breaks down into sobs* We can't lose our wet Jizzy! (um...okay that sounded really bad!)

Well...*I* suppoZZe *I* could shrink it down to see what it looks like at 60 pixels. Besides...I am sure you know about the "water and shrinkage" effect. *grin*

-- YEAH!! what she said

08-22-02, 05:03 PM (EST)
21. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
>>>>Besides...I am sure you know about the "water and shrinkage" effect. *grin*>>>

You mean you've been in there all this time with the COLD water running? Honey, turn on the hot!

--apoligizes to the person who started this thread for she and Jizzy's obvious hijack, but hopes everyone knows that it's in she and ZZ's blood

08-22-02, 05:12 PM (EST)
22. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
You mean you've been in there all this time with the COLD water running? Honey, turn on the hot!

Ummmm...no...it was very HOT when I started, but just how big of a hot water heater do you think I have? *evil grin*

mistofleas----apoligizes to the person who started this thread for she and Jizzy's obvious hijack, but hopes everyone knows that it's in she and ZZ's blood

Naahhhh....moonie rockZZ! I am sure she wouldn't WHINE about this! hee hee

--who, after his dream of chef, cameraman and oceanographer went "down the drain"...wants to be mistobabes internet gigalo

08-22-02, 05:27 PM (EST)
23. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
who, after his dream of chef, cameraman and oceanographer went "down the drain"...wants to be mistobabes internet gigalo

What do you mean that's your "dream"? What do you think I've been leaving that money on the cyber dresser for anyway? And what about those "all expenses paid" trips to cyber Bermuda? Honey if that doesn't make you my internet boy toy, I don't know what does!

--thinks she may have to take Jizzy to task for this one!

08-22-02, 05:35 PM (EST)
24. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
What do you mean that's your "dream"?

Hey now!! I am used to my dreamZZ being squashed! I figured it was easier to pretend this wasn't real than to let myself get stepped on again! LMAO!

mistofleas--thinks she may have to take Jizzy to task for this one!

Uhhhhhh...I'm not sure what that means...but I like it! *wink*

--feelZZ like he just got "tasked"

08-22-02, 05:36 PM (EST)
25. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
Sorry to interrupt, but I have a request for JiZZy. When it comes to the sig-I understand the 60 pix rule you're following here, but ummmm......when cropping the pic to fit the allowance, could you crop a different part? The face is very nice, but I could think of better parts to look at.

*This message brought to you by the-We Love to Drool Over JiZZy's Sig Pic Alliance*

Misto-where's that petition?

08-22-02, 05:41 PM (EST)
26. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
Your wish is my command

--the following has been brought to you by jiZZy's torso

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-22-02, 07:28 PM (EST)
27. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
Ummm, I would like to request an exception to the rule and ask that Jizzy be allowed to keep his sigpic THIS big. Just askin'. Can't hurt...

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-23-02, 01:00 AM (EST)
28. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
Wow! That is a beautiful torso!
*laughs*

08-23-02, 11:54 AM (EST)
29. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
JiZZy-have we told you lately that we love you?

Thank you for the fabulous eye candy. I think I may have to make this my desktop wallpaper.LOL

08-23-02, 01:56 PM (EST)
30. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-02 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

*droolZZ*

Edited to add sig pic

08-23-02, 02:07 PM (EST)
31. "RE: A little whine with dinner"

--pretendZZ not to like it!

08-23-02, 02:40 PM (EST)
33. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
I know someone asked me about starting a petition but to be absolutely truthful I haven't been able to take my eyes off of ZZ's torso enough to even think about that! It's that line along each side of the tummy heading the the hips that has my gaze transfixed!

ZZ honey, you're a bad, bad boy for making us girlzz drooling animals!

We'll have to get together and think of a good (read bad) punishment for you!!

--is going to talk Mr.Fleas into standing in the shower in that position

08-23-02, 03:02 PM (EST)
34. "Mr FleaZZ"
--is going to talk Mr.Fleas into standing in the shower in that position

Hee hee!

--thinkZZ he should put that cigar out first

08-23-02, 03:10 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Mr FleaZZ"
Oh My Gods!!!!! LMAO!!!!

I...um...*sputter*

Oh my heck....!!!

*gasp*

*giggle*

*faints from laughing so hard*

--thinks that Jizzy is just about the funniest guy in the world and loves him to death!

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-22-02, 12:41 PM (EST)
15. "RE: A little whine with dinner"
Whine!!

I like my job, but I want a raise!! Why, why, why are the salaries in my town always so low! We have a high cost of living; the salaries should be comparable. I shouldn't have to think about getting a second job when I work over 40 - 50 hours a week here!!

I feel better now.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •