The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Missing boys in Milwaukee"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Missing boys in Milwaukee"
I have talked to a few of you about these boys. Here is an update.

http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/news/8314748/detail.html

The local tv stations are going crazy since they restricted air space as well.

Sure hope they find these boys alive and well.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Missing boys in Milwaukee weltek 03-28-06 1
   RE: Missing boys in Milwaukee dragonflies 03-28-06 2
 Sad update dragonflies 04-17-06 3
   RE: Sad update weltek 04-17-06 4
       RE: Sad update dragonflies 04-17-06 5
 RE: Missing boys in Milwaukee Cygnus X1 04-18-06 6
   RE: Missing boys in Milwaukee thndrkttn 04-18-06 7
   RE: Missing boys in Milwaukee dragonflies 04-18-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Missing boys in Milwaukee"
We have flyers up around the hospital and in the School of Nursing (student nurses doing clinicals elsewhere might spot them). How very, very sad. I'm not usually optimistic in these situations, but you never know. I hope they are found soon.

03-28-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Missing boys in Milwaukee"
I believe all of the major networks pop up their pictures during programming. I saw them during one of the basketball games this Sunday, and for sure during the news. If anyone around here doesn't know about this, then they are living under a rock.

04-17-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
3. "Sad update"
Didn't get a chance to post this over the weekend, but both bodies were found. It is being ruled an accidental drowing. My BIL is on the Dive/Rescue team, and was one of the firefighters to find the second boy. He said both police & fire/rescue are all taking this very hard.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=416174

Sigs by Cyg

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Sad update"
I read this yesterday with great sadness, although I was happy to hear it wasn't an abduction. Those poor boys.

04-17-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Sad update"
At least their suffering was short. My BIL said with the cold temps of the water, they would have been dead in a matter of a couple of minutes.

Sigs by Cyg

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 01:44 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Missing boys in Milwaukee"
That indeed was a sad ending.

For DFlies and other northern-tier peeps: how regular of a problem is folks falling through ice? I guess no one down here (or few people, anyway) would trust the ice enough to walk on it to begin with.

Better than I deserve. So's this sig by tribephyl.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-18-06, 07:51 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Missing boys in Milwaukee"
My thoughts are with the family of these boys. I had to agree with whomever said above, that even though this is tragic, there is almost some comfort in knowing that they weren't abducted and abused.

It's odd that this came up today. I had a dream the other night about falling through a suspension bridge into an ice covered lake. I fell through the ice, into the water, but remembered to look up as soon as I fell through to see where the hole in the ice was so I could find my way back up. I managed to get out of the water and save my Coach bag in the process. *rolls eyes* I lead a really fvcked up life in my dreams. This whole suspension bridge thing happened AFTER I had been in one of the Trade Towers which fell over sideways. I managed to protect myself by wrapping myself in a spare comforter/bed spread thingy that I had in my cubicle.

But to answer your question Cyg, living in upstate NY where there is tons of ice fishing and ice sports, most peeps know how cold is has to be for x number of days and how thick the ice must be to be safe.

04-18-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Missing boys in Milwaukee"
Like tkitten said, most peeps know how thick the ice needs to be, but you would not believe the idjits that still think they can drive an SUV on the ice when the weather is warming. It still happens every year.

sayhttp://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/44297b3414a91f7e.jpg
Sigs by Cyg

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •