The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Standing O Jizzy!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-02, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Standing O Jizzy!"
Or Lizzlover for those who remember that far back. Yeah, I know, starting two O's so close together, how dabo to think of that. Jizzy has always been a nice lovable fun caring guy and he's got a neat way with the graphics. There have been times when his humor alone has kept OT going. I mean, the peeps stuff always had be laughing so hard it hurt! Okay, your turn.

SMILES ARE FREE

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! moonbaby 02-07-02 1
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! NightScribe 02-07-02 2
 Sure! I'll 'Lob' an Ovation Over! IceCat 02-07-02 3
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! L82LIFE 02-07-02 4
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! Ronnet 02-07-02 5
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! Survivorerist 02-07-02 6
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! sleeeve 02-08-02 7
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! Superman 02-08-02 8
 A Picture-Postin' Maniac!!! ItzLisa 02-08-02 9
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! Drive My Car 02-08-02 10
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! Lisapooh 02-08-02 11
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! northernlights 02-08-02 12
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! MandyM 02-08-02 13
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! SherpaDave 02-08-02 14
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! Mon Cherie 02-08-02 15
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! VampKira 02-09-02 16
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! RudyRules 02-09-02 17
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! true 02-10-02 18
 WHOA! Jizzy 02-11-02 19
 RE: Standing O Jizzy! LadyT 02-12-02 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-02, 09:59 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
Uhhh...the ZZman! *swoon* ZZ is sweet, smart, silly, hot (how could I not mention that?)funny and one of my favorite people to chat with! Oh, and he has excellent taste in music, too WOOHOOOO, JiZZy!

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-07-02, 11:40 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"

Oh, how do I love ZZ? Let me count the ways! Jizzy is one of the few people on SB that I feel a true personal connection with. He's sensitive, compassionate, open-minded, and funny. Words fail me. I have been entertained by him in chat and on OT (shaved kitty thread was hilarious). Beyond that, I often wish I could transcend this cyber world and give him a genuine hug because there is some unexplainable connection between us. Of course, he's my official SB sperm donor, and above all, he's my daddy! Woooohoooo Jizzy!

*smooch*

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-02, 11:46 AM (EST)
3. "Sure! I'll 'Lob' an Ovation Over!"
Despite what anyone might think regarding the discussion that Jizzy's and I recently had regarding 'avian menu items', I have always held 'Mr. Lobber' in the very highest esteem.

Jizzy is a consistently high quality contributor to the boards and has a finely tuned sense of humour. His posts always bring a chuckle and it is very obvious that he cares deeply for this community and its denizens.

The place needs more people like him!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-02, 02:30 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
Whenever I read Jizzy's posts, I know I'm in for a treat. The one last week about the road trip had me laughing so hard! He says alot of nice things about other posters and truly seems to care. Jizzy ROCKS!

Oh yeah-and he's got a really hot sig pic. BTW, Jizz, I like him better with the shirt gone.

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-07-02, 06:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"

What more can I say?

Thank's for being a great friend ZZ!

Go Jamaica!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-07-02, 10:24 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
I think we can all agree that you're a very entertaining individual, LL. I love how you make everyone laugh. You're also a permanent fixture on OT, and you've shown us how to have fun outside of Survivor as well. We love ya, LL, and that's why I'll gladly give you this standing ovation

P.S. Yes, I still remember the picture thing last year. Thanks again for that!

"Lindsey. Where are you going? Sit it."
- Jeff Probst

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-08-02, 00:19 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
I'm not sure if he's still reading, but in the event that he is, ZZ has always been a fun person, both on the boards and in chat... His personality shows through in every post, and I'm glad that I've had the chance to "meet" him.

...just about his only fault is that he's a Ram's fan

Go niners!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 06:07 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
Yay Jizzy!

The Jizman is a great poster. He never fails to bring something to the board that we can all have fun with. He's a loyal friend and a kind soul. Glad you're here LL! Stick around!

Oh! And I'm truely honored that you decided to use my RL pic as your sig. Thanks!

Criminals From the Neck Up

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 06:26 AM (EST)
9. "A Picture-Postin' Maniac!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-02 AT 06:32 AM (EST)

It's amazing how Jizzy seems to know I can barely form words and that I'm fascinated by small shiny objects, LOL!!! Therefore, a huge hug and a {{{SMOOCH!!!}}} to the guy who's the first one outta the gate with allllll the visuals to rivet my attention - a Def Leppard picture for me when I'm feeling down, a Whopper with cheeze value meal pic on a food thresd, and a huge mansion with beefcake houseboys for "The Lisas" after he makes his millions! Of course, none of those things are terribly important without a huge heart, and Jizzy's got that!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 09:23 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
Oh My friend Jizzy!!
Baby you are wonderful!
I love talk our talks, and you do come up with the funniest posts to make us all smile.
If you have ever heard ZZ you know he has the best laugh ( and he laughs at all my dumb jokes)
You are caring and generous of spirit, kind and cool.
And I am gonna kick your butt this season in fantasy racing

Love ya Hon,
Your BUUUUG

oh and a little present for you

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 12:12 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
What can I say? He's the Jiz man!! I can't tell you how many times Jizzy has made me laugh until I cried. And how many times he has said the absolute perfect thing to lift my spirits when I was down. Somehow, he always knows what to say and when you need to hear somebody say it. I appreciate that more than you know.

He's also incredibly caring and loyal. He contributes so much to the lunacy of this place. Jiz - you put your heart right out there on your sleeve (no, not on sleeeve silly) and that's a brave thing to do.

You put the WhiZZ in Cheese WhiZZ and that makes me proud to know you! Plus, I love it when you call me poohbear.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 03:25 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
Jizzy in one funny guy and a NASCAR fan too! You have made me LOL so many times (many of those times at work - thanks for that). A charmer and an all round good guy. Here's to you Jizzy!

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-08-02, 09:33 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
OMG!!!!!!! Count me in for standing up and applauding the JiZZMan!

Dabo, thank you for starting this....I've been away for awhile and had I not, I would have started this thresd myself!

ZZ was my very first crush in this place and I absolutely adore him! I have moved beyond my initial lust for this very hot specimen of man and found that he is a true friend and wonderful person in addition to being the JiZZWhiZZ King! ;)

I LOVE feeling him up in the bar.......plus he has had my back in a couple of ummmmmmmm....potentially combustible situations...plus, he has been very loyal and trustworthy, plus he has made me laugh when I have been really down in the dumps, plus he is a totally hot babe, plus he is a really nice guy, plus plus plus plus.........I cannot even think of a negative thing to say about this wonderful friend of mine.

ZZ honey....you ROCK......and I love ya babes! Thank you for being you! "Smoochies" from me!

MM "Bed is like the womb, only drier and with better TV reception." - Linda Richman.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 10:35 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
More than anything, what stands out about ZZ for me is the amazing friend he was to someone I care deeply about when she was hurting. I've thanked him privately in the past, but would like to thank him here again. Thank you, ZZ. It meant a lot to me. A big standing O for you.

Write hard and clear about what hurts. - Ernest Hemingway
Criminals From the Neck Up

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-08-02, 11:10 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
Jizzy is one of my favorite bar buddies; fun to flirt with and easy to talk to. And of course, I *love* the peeps stories!

*Smoochies*

Mon Cherie

"The problem with reality is the lack of background music."
-Anon

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-09-02, 00:58 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
Awesome choice dabshun!

What can I say about my pal Jizzy..... Nuttin cause you all took the good things already! jeeze1

Jizzy.. thank you for being my biggest fan. If I was as talented as you think I am, I would be worth millions, and Jizzman.. I would slide a few dollars your way.. Or buy Jordan's house for ya!

You better know that you are one of the most special people I have had the fortune to meet. Loyal, kind, and generous to a fault. No one could ask for a better friend. One who will go to the mat for you, and never let you down.

You also crack me UP! And BTW!! Where are those peeps? People miss the peeps ya know! It's almost Easter time ya know.. Those little fuggers are all over the stores now.. staring at me with their little black eyes....*shudder* If the they don't watch it, I'll pluck em all out! You know what? forget I said anything.... *giggle*

Your support and friendship has meant the world to me. Love ya lots hon!

(Thanks Ice Cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-02, 09:15 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
ZZ, ZZ, ZZ!
You are the king of the Zs, the man, the dude, Mr. T-Shirt, a real interesting character in chat.
I'm glad to have gotten to meet you Jizzy, You rock man!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-02, 01:21 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
ZZ,

I don't need to post on a message board to tell you how wonderful you are. You are an amazing man, and a true friend. I couldn't ask for a better friend than you are to me. And it has nothing to do with how HOT you are IRL. (trust me ladies, this guy siZZles)

I know I can always count on you. You have the most loving spirit, and generous heart. I am honored to have you as my friend.

Much love and happiness to you, ZZ. You truly deserve it.

*hugs*

Pam

true

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-11-02, 12:17 PM (EST)
19. "WHOA!"
Look what happens when you disappear for a week or so. Maybe I should go on a personal hiatus more often. hehe

Thanks dabshun for starting this "O"! This certainly caught me offguard, to say the least.

WOW! I am really at a loss for words, and I don't know how else to respond, but just to say a big THANK YOU to each and everyone of you kind souls. You really made me feel great, if not a little embarrassed. But, hey...I can deal with this kind of embarrassment any day of the week. Thanks again, peeps! Love ya all!

*Sports his new tattoo* hehe

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-02, 06:01 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Standing O Jizzy!"
Awwww, what would this place be without a little JiZZ? He is so caring and loyal. A truly wonderful human being. I have no doubt that he would lay his life down for some of the peeps here. He has been a great friend to some of my friends and I appreciate that You rock Jizzy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •