The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RACHAELS SHOES"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

lgsfree 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"RACHAELS SHOES"
Can we take up a donation to buy Rachael at least 2 pairs of shoes. Has anyone noticed that? I'm sure those flip flops are starting to smell.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RACHAELS SHOES Little Blimp 01-26-06 1
   RE: RACHAELS SHOES Ijustsharted 01-26-06 3
   RE: RACHAELS SHOES lgsfree 01-26-06 9
 RE: RACHAELS SHOES ltlfighter 01-26-06 2
 RE: RACHAELS SHOES Kattrikk 01-26-06 4
   RE: RACHAELS SHOES bellyButton 01-26-06 5
       RE: RACHAELS SHOES Blueskies 01-26-06 6
           RE: RACHAELS SHOES lgsfree 01-26-06 7
       RE: RACHAELS SHOES lgsfree 01-26-06 8
   RE: RACHAELS SHOES Pixeltalk 01-26-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Little Blimp 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
1. "RE: RACHAELS SHOES"
Who is Rachel???

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-26-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
3. "RE: RACHAELS SHOES"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-06 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

>Who is Rachel???

Racheal in on season 2. Couldnt stand her. Also when the show starts I dont know what you call it, Racheal is the one hitting the punching bag.

01-26-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
9. "RE: RACHAELS SHOES"
Hi Little blimp:

Rachael is from season 2 it comes on at 9:00am on ABC.

ltlfighter 173 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
2. "RE: RACHAELS SHOES"
Along with donations for shoes, she could use a bra with some of those shirts. Like you, I'm watching the repeats of S.O.II to see if my opinion of the house mates are still the same and I still think Rachael is a spoiled child who uses her past to get out of her assignments. Though I was a young adult when my parents died, I had a very young sister who experienced a life similar to Rachel. She was sent to live with a brother who was 21yrs older and was married to a witch. They would not send her back up to live with me or my sisters and was subsequently shunned. I sincerely hope Rachael no longer makes excuses for her poor behavior...

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
4. "RE: RACHAELS SHOES"
She grew on me but I did not like her for the first couple of months. She was on there forever! The flip flops got old, but what drove me nuts was how she always had a blanket wrapped around her. How are you supposed to rise above and heal your injured little child when you wrap yourself up in blankets in the middle of the day? They were in sunny CA for crying out loud.

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
5. "RE: RACHAELS SHOES"
rachel? are we talking about past shows? with my memory i don't remember flip flops or blankets...and this comes from a woman who lives in her pj's. 24/7

Blueskies 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-26-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
6. "RE: RACHAELS SHOES"
What channels are you watching repeats on? As a new veiwer I am dying to see some of these repeats! Esp. Some Allithun stuff!
Thanks!

01-26-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
7. "RE: RACHAELS SHOES"
Hi blueskies:

I'm watching season 2. It comes on 9:00am on the ABC.

01-26-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: RACHAELS SHOES"

Hi Bellybutton:

Rachael was on season 2. It comes on 9:00am on ABC.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
10. "RE: RACHAELS SHOES"
She grew on me, too, Katt. She changed a lot after she met her father, brother, and half-sister. I read an interview with her (the link is on some other thread) and she seems to have matured a lot. She said her father, "is a good person but not a good father and I have accepted that."

As for flip-flops, I had two pairs that I wore CONSTANTLY last summer (I live in Arizona). They don't really get dirty or smelly because they are usually some plastic material and you can wash them off. After one summer, they are finished though!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •