The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A second look at the Cindy/Russel Bio"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-13-03, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"A second look at the Cindy/Russel Bio"
I took another look at Cindy and Russel's Bio on the AR webpage after their flameout last night. A couple points jumped off the screen at me;

"Russell is a 32-year-old model/actor/entrepreneur who describes himself as hilarious and a leader." - Yeah. Right! Everytime he went off in another stupid direction, not paying attention to anything, I was rotflmao! Great leader, Russel! You inspire me!

"...he says he's like the TV character McGyver because he gets things done..." Only if "done" is a another way of saying "lost"!

"He claims to be very intuitive, which can be a great gift or a pain in the butt." Got the pain in the butt part right! I guess "intuitive" is another way of saying "It's my way or the highway (showing those leadership skills again!)."

Cindy describes herself as "..."loyal, playful and spontaneously adventurous to the point of insanity." Well, I'll give her the loyal part (or maybe it was lustful). She hung on trying to make things work - well, maybe except for THAT Beethoven quote - yes, Cindy there was only one Beethoven but - ya think? - maybe he moved around a bit?

Cindy: "She and Russell debate things constantly." Of course Russell's idea of his contribution to the debate was "It's my way or the highway." Oops, there's that display of leadership skill again (in case you missed it the first time!).

Cindy said that "...she has always had a fantasy of being in a "Jewel of the Nile" situation with a man and hopes THE AMAZING RACE would be that." I'm sure she was hoping for the end of the sliding down the slippery slope scene but Russell is so in love with himself that the only way he would participate was if he was alone & double-jointed!

Cindy said "...she has a great deal of respect for Russell and that he has never disappointed her." Well, until this trip! Cindy, my best advice to you is - RUNNNNN! Get away from that narcissist as fast and far as you can!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A second look at the Cindy/Russ... KeithFan 06-13-03 1
   RE: A second look at the Cindy/Russ... SeaVisionBurma 06-14-03 2
       RE: A second look at the Cindy/Russ... PepeLePew13 06-14-03 3
 RE: A second look at the Cindy/Russ... cyclehausen 06-14-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-13-03, 10:43 PM (EST)
1. "RE: A second look at the Cindy/Russel Bio"
You got it dead-on!! I just don't think she is bright enough to leave "her man" though. I think the dumbest quote ever on reality TV was heard this week. When the finally found Beethoven, she said "Nice ta meetcha, love your music!" LIKE SHE'S A F'N BEETHOVEN GROUPIE!

"Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
- Saint Augustine (354-430)

SeaVisionBurma 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-14-03, 00:37 AM (EST)
2. "RE: A second look at the Cindy/Russel Bio"
I literally fell from my lounge chair onto the floor when she said that last night. I ended up getting annoyed as I was laughing so much I missed the next few minutes of dialogue.

WHAT A MORONIC THING TO SAY!?

At least she didnt say it to Mozart. He wouldnt have heard her anyways (awww, I get so confused - which one was the deaf composer?)

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-14-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
3. "RE: A second look at the Cindy/Russel Bio"
LAST EDITED ON 06-14-03 AT 10:45 AM (EST)

>At least she didnt say it to Mozart. He wouldnt have
>heard her anyways (awww, I get so confused - which
>one was the deaf composer?)

Beethoven's the deaf one. And "He wouldn't have heard her anyways" doesn't make sense considering it's an actor playing someone who's been deceased for nearly a couple hundred years.

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-14-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
4. "RE: A second look at the Cindy/Russel Bio"
Cindy interview.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •