The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All Shook Up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lainabee 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-01, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"All Shook Up"
Oh my oh my! Was anyone screeching when JP unfolded the vote to see the small block letters we know to be Colby's?? I couldn't believe it myself, I thought Jerri would last another 2 weeks. So what happens from here? I'm all in a jumble.

Will Amber defect to the Kucha's to spite Colby? Ogakor can't really afford to lose Amber's vote or else Colby will go next. But Kucha doesn't need Amber's vote if Ogakor is willing to vote her off themselves.

I think the best bet in order to end up with a Keith/Colby/Tina final three is to make a deal with Amber, promising not to vote her off until the rest of Kucha is gone. Surely Kucha will vote her off 2 weeks from now if she aligns with them next week to vote off Colby.

Nick might not do a lot in the show, but he certainly shook things up this episode!! I wonder if Amber can do the same next week. I'm excited!

Cheers

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All Shook Up alexisriley 03-30-01 1
 RE: All Shook Up Riviere76 03-30-01 2
   RE: All Shook Up Bushwacker 03-30-01 3
 RE: All Shook Up Lainabee 03-30-01 4
 RE: All Shook Up HeronNoire 03-30-01 5
   RE: All Shook Up Lurking 04-01-01 6
       RE: All Shook Up vviCKed 04-01-01 7
           RE: All Shook Up HeronNoire 04-01-01 8
               RE: All Shook Up Lurking 04-03-01 9
                   RE: All Shook Up Minstrel 04-04-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

alexisriley 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-30-01, 00:50 AM (EST)
1. "RE: All Shook Up"
It will be interesting to see what Amber does--now that she is a women without a tribe. Both are going to try and win her vote all she can hope for is immunity. I would love to see her align with Lis/Roger/Nick so that they can get ride of Colby first and then the rest of them.

Riviere76 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-01, 04:26 AM (EST)
2. "RE: All Shook Up"
Next week will be one of the most exciting shows! I get my wish to see what Amber does without Jerri. Either side would want Amber's alliance; since she 'kept her word' to her team but saw them boot Jerri, she may turn on them and join Lisa & company.. The remaining Ogakor will still want Nick, and the other side will probably target Colby before Keith. It's going to be an all out war getting that immunity necklace next week, woohoo!! I've always thought Amber is tougher than she seems and can be a vicious backstabber (ha, the quiet ones always are) so she's more of a threat than they realize yet. Plus she has nothing to lose by joining Kucha to get rid of Colby. In fact, it might make her appear justified since her team booted her only buddy Jerri, boohoo, did you see her cry? Amber's butt is covered either way until the stronger threats go. With Kucha she could end up 4th place at best, they'd use her to dump the 3 Ogakor and then dump her, Amber being the outsider. If she stays with Ogakor she could end up 3rd or better, with Kucha gone it will be a war between Colby & Keith. That's her best strategy but a lot depends on immunity.. Can't wait to see what Amber does!

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 12:11 PM (EST)
3. "RE: All Shook Up"
Next week will be a doozy. Amber couldn't see it coming when Colby, Keith & Tina turned on Jerri. Frankly she was blind on this one. She should have seen the threesome coming together all along. Either she just couldn't let go of Jerri or the threesome don't want her with them. If they don't want her, she's toast right after Nick. He still has to be a target. Just too much competition. I can't see Kucha trusting her for an alliance so her best bet is to join the Ogakor threesome. They'll probably welcome her and vote off Kucha from here on in, thus assuring themselves of the final four (immunity not taken into consideration). If immunity saves a Kuchan (with 5 left) then Amber will probably go. Colby, Keith & Tina seem very close. It could be a great finale if the final two are Colby & Tina. What a choice for the jury.

Lainabee 57 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 03:14 PM (EST)
4. "RE: All Shook Up"
I have to agree; I think Amber's got the power now. It will be particularly funny if she wins immunity and has only herself and her lost pal Jerri to think about. I think she knows she can't win from now on, it's just about who she takes down with her.

HeronNoire 68 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 11:08 PM (EST)
5. "RE: All Shook Up"
In hindsight, it all make perfect sense. Alica said in interviews that she and Jerri went shopping and exploring around Australia together. Now we know why they had so much free time together! D'oh! And if the rumors are true -- now we know how Jeff Probst got so much free time with her.

But I digress...

This heron was certainly flapping her wings in glee when the votes were cast. I'm overjoyed that the Colbster also voted against her. It's about time!

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-01, 01:54 AM (EST)
6. "RE: All Shook Up"
Ah, yes, the Alicia/Jerri friendship! Those friendship revelations have been more instructive than I expected. Who can forget Debb's friends?

vviCKed 56 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-01, 02:32 AM (EST)
7. "RE: All Shook Up"
Why does everything all of a sudden think Ambore is going to grow a spine and produce a original thought? Do you really think she would jump to Kucha's side? She may cry a little that her and jerri won't be sharing in any chocolate fantasies. I haven't seen anything in her personality to indicate she jumps to Kucha's side.

HeronNoire 68 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-01, 03:39 PM (EST)
8. "RE: All Shook Up"
I agree. I think Amber will be runnin' scared, probably trying to be super-nice and even more unassuming than usual, in order to appear unthreatening. She might even try to blow off her friendship with Jerri, perhaps saying it was all part of her game plan to side with the "strongest" (read: obnoxious) Oga tribesmember. Cant't wait to see what happens!

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-03-01, 11:05 PM (EST)
9. "RE: All Shook Up"
With what little I know of Amber, I'll have to say that everything is a possibility and nothing is a certainty. There are few sure things with her.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-04-01, 04:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: All Shook Up"
Well, looking at it from Amber's view (hopefully), she is fourth either way. Either she stays an Ogakor or goes to Kucha. The reason I think it is the former is because of her comments indicating she has tribal loyalty. Has anyone noticed how no one has crossed lines to the other tribe? I think it is safe to say that Amber remains an Ogakor and that a Kucha goes in E10.

Amber has yet to be anything but a follower. And, I doubt she will ever be anything more. If she were to "get a backbone," It would be more likely for TC11. That way she could virtually be set as a final three by voting against her tribe in unison with Kucha.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •