The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colby, oh, Colby..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cocosette 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-19-01, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colby, oh, Colby..."
Is anyone else completely smitten with good ole'boy Colby? Or do I just have this thing for Texans? Everytime he smiles I just melt (sigh) and when his mean to Jerri I just want to hug him...Does anyone know any dirt on him???
I can't find much info on the net about my precious Colby. (This is sooooo tacky!) I'm just completely smitten with him!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Colby, oh, Colby... Drive My Car 03-19-01 1
 RE: Colby, oh, Colby... Lainabee 03-19-01 2
   Colby, not really a Cowboy Drive My Car 03-20-01 5
 RE: Colby, oh, Colby... Cherberrie 03-19-01 3
 RE: Colby, oh, Colby... Survivorerist 03-19-01 4
 RE: Colby, oh, Colby... ItzLisa 03-20-01 6
   RE: Colby, oh, Colby... Cherberrie 03-20-01 7
       RE: Colby, oh, Colby... ItzLisa 03-20-01 8
           err... VOYEUR 03-20-01 9
               RE: err... Donzi 03-20-01 10
               RE: err... ItzLisa 03-21-01 11
                   well... VOYEUR 03-21-01 12
               RE: err... janisella 03-21-01 13
 RE: Colby, oh, Colby... katttywoman 03-21-01 14
   RE: Colby, oh, Colby... Cherberrie 03-21-01 15
       RE: Colby, oh, Colby... janisella 03-21-01 16
 RE: Colby, oh, Colby... desert_rhino 03-26-01 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-01, 07:02 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Colby, oh, Colby..."
Welcome Cocosette.
Glad to have you here on survivor blows.
Keep checking in around here, if there is any news to share the people here will post it.
You also might want to take a look at the Dallas Morning news
online. They love their hometown boy and do articles on survivor and Colby each week. Not sure of the exact address, but any search should turn it up.

Yep, the Colbster is a cutie.

EBug

Lainabee 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-19-01, 09:07 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Colby, oh, Colby..."
I sooooooo relate!! I was particularly anti-cowboy before, but now... How can anyone pass up Colby??? He's too hot. He's too funny. And he hasn't even bathed in a LONG time. If you've checked the CBS site for Survivor 2 they have a few things on him, and someone posted something on here a week or so ago with a link to the aforementioned Dallas Star article on Colby's Corner or something. Good luck

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-01, 09:50 AM (EST)
5. "Colby, not really a Cowboy"
It makes me laugh that everyone thinks Colby is such a Cowboy because he is from Texas. He is a Car & Truck customizer. There really aren't any cows in Dallas (it's a really big city, like 7th largest in the country)
I have seen real cowboys, and although I think Colby may like the
moniker, he knows he wouldn't know what to do around real livestock. My backyard borders a ranch, I'll bet I saw more cows yesterday afternoon, then Colby sees in a year.

Not that he doesn't have that Southern Texas Gentleman thing going on, lots of cuties like Colby in Texas. The fact that he owns his own business in Dallas is more impressive to me. Cowboys don't make a whole lotta money.

Don't fret ladies, the longer he stays in the Outback, the more info there will be on him when he comes home. I got a feeling we will see a whole lot more of this boy when it's all over.

EBug

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-19-01, 09:25 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Colby, oh, Colby..."
Yes, I'm smitten also. I posted a link about Colby's Corner about a week ago. The post is located here:
http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID4/429.shtml

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-19-01, 09:26 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Colby, oh, Colby..."
>>>I can't find much info on the net about my precious Colby. (This is sooooo tacky!) I'm just completely smitten with him!<<<

Well, have fun. And, as Drive said, welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll find everything you could ever want about S2 here.

Survivorerist

Fantasy Final Four: Amber Brkich, Colby Donaldson, Elisabeth Filarski, Tina Wesson.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-20-01, 10:39 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Colby, oh, Colby..."
Hi, and welcome to the boards!

I'm not too much into Colby - I dunno, blindingly perfect guys are kind of not my type! Don't get me wrong, what I mean by that is that Colby IS incredibly sexy and handsome - I just go for a more low-key look in a guy; a few flaws, etc.!

But, one of my best friends in the world is in LOVE with him! She was sweating bullets during the Colby/Jeff showdown - every week when we re-hash the show the next day, she just babbles about him! And let's face it, although he's not my type, I DO recognize that he is the most handsome guy on the show in the way that handsome guys appeal to the masses, so I don't think you're alone in your Colby lust! He's a cutie!

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

03-20-01, 10:56 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Colby, oh, Colby..."
Itzlisa --your post was a very clearheaded and logical post about a very emotional subject!

03-20-01, 03:56 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Colby, oh, Colby..."
>Itzlisa --your post was a very clearheaded and logical post about a very emotional subject!

*** No it wasn't - it was the random babblings of a lunatic! But thanks for sayin' so, girl - you're a sweetie!)

VOYEUR 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-01, 09:18 PM (EST)
9. "err..."

i don't see what every other female on the planet sees in colby. i think he is average. however, i think keith is sexy as hell...

reallly, there aren't any men that are "all that" on S2, it's kind of like when i was in college and there weren't very many men in any particular class, so the ones that WERE in your class ended up being hot. have i made any sense here?

Donzi 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-20-01, 10:57 PM (EST)
10. "RE: err..."
I guess "sexy" is in the eye of the beholder.

I myself wouldn't classify Colby as "average." He is HOT HOT HOT!
But I will agree with you, Voyeur, that my favorite, Keith, is "sexy as hell." I prefer the older, more mature type...
I think Jeff is sexy too, in an entirely different way. But the rest of the male Survivors don't turn me on. Nice guys, maybe, but not sexy in my book.

03-21-01, 06:34 AM (EST)
11. "RE: err..."
Woah, Voyeur!!! THAT is a cool signature pic!!!

VOYEUR 165 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-01, 11:05 AM (EST)
12. "well..."

i have the one, the only, VAMPKIRA to thank for my signature pic.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-01, 11:46 AM (EST)
13. "RE: err..."
I'm with you Voyeur. Colby's kind of high school cute. Keith is sexy and imo Nick is HOT.

J.

katttywoman 160 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-01, 01:02 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Colby, oh, Colby..."
>Is anyone else completely smitten with
>good ole'boy Colby?

Sweetheart, you ain't the only one! He certainly is a looker, isn't he? I have to admit that I lost hope in the beginning because he looked like he might be hooked in by that b!tch Jerri, but now my faith is restored!

Yes, he is nice to look at, along with Nick, but my heart will always belong to S1's Joel. Call me crazy!

kattty

03-21-01, 02:26 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Colby, oh, Colby..."
Yes, I agree! S1 Joel was a hottie. Too bad he didn't last long.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-01, 02:29 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Colby, oh, Colby..."
Joel was my S1 favorite as well.

J.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-01, 10:39 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Colby, oh, Colby..."

Can you say "Con Man?" I knew you could. The guy customizes cars for a living, and that living depends on closing sales. Right now, his smile and sex appeal sell him (to scerri and others) so he's playing them up. Watch him smile a few more times. Tell me that he doesn't stand in front of a mirror, practicing, to get it just right every time.

Then, wait 'til you see *me* on S3. My smile ain't as big and perfectly straight (now let's try "lots of dental work" yep, that's exactly how you say it. Good for you!) but it's 1000% more honest.

-- JV

>Is anyone else completely smitten with
>good ole'boy Colby? Or do
>I just have this thing
>for Texans? Everytime he smiles
>I just melt (sigh) and
>when his mean to Jerri
>I just want to hug
>him...Does anyone know any dirt
>on him???
>I can't find much info on
>the net about my precious
>Colby. (This is sooooo tacky!)
>I'm just completely smitten with
>him!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •