The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-22-07, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6

What a shocker! The tribal switch...and the game still has not changed.

1. Edgardo (4)
2. Earl (1)
3. Dreamz (5)
4. Alex (3)
5. Cassandra (2)
6. Michelle (6)
7. Yau-Man (7)
8. Boo (8)
9. Mookie (10)
10. Stacy (13)
11. Rocky (11)
12. Lisi (12)

Anthony was #9 last week.

Comments:

- Edgardo seems interesting, he actually managed to capture my attention for more than 2 seconds. It's a shame it took him 6 episodes to finally show up.
- Earl is still alright, he kinda weirds me out a little because he's so soft-spoken.
- Rocky is a complete a-hole that's the kind of guy that makes the nerdy-types go home and cry at night in junior high. I don't care for callous-/patronizing-types.
- Lisi. I don't think I really need to say anything else. To top off her idiocy, that horrendous laugh...how fantastic.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 emydi 03-22-07 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 iltarion 03-23-07 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 CTgirl 03-23-07 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 Fishercat 03-23-07 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 michel 03-24-07 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 cycles2k 03-27-07 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 Aruba 03-27-07 7
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 iltarion 03-28-07 8
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 michel 03-28-07 10
       RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 Aruba 03-29-07 11
           RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 michel 03-29-07 12
               RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 iltarion 03-29-07 13
                   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 michel 03-29-07 15
                       RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 Aruba 03-29-07 17
               RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 Aruba 03-29-07 16
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 Max Headroom 03-28-07 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6 whoami 03-29-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-07, 04:28 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
1. Yau Man- (1)(1)(1)(1)(1)--I don't think he'll leave this spot

2. Earl -(2)(2)(2)(2)(2)-a bit of hubris in Ep 6 but still one of the best players

3. Cassandra (4)(3)(3)(3)(3)--She certainly got a good hand dealt to her in the switch, and by taking coffee she is def opening doors to a better position in the game

4. Dre (9)(8)(4)(4)(4)- I want him to start acting up again!

5. Michelle (3)(12)(7)(6)(11)-she is really good in challenges!

6. Boo (6)(4)(6)(7)(5)--he's a cutie, not the brightest light bulb tho...

7. Edgardo (7)(9)(9)(11)(10)-I wish he would grow a set

8. Alex (10)(6)(12)(12)(6)--should have changed the vote as leader of alliance

9. Mookie (12)(17)(16)(9)(8)--not the smartest play when you are 3-3 to just go blindly with the other group

10. Stacy (17)(11)(10)(13)(12)--she was non entity this ep

11. Rocky(11)(16)(15)(10)(9)-he's an idiot, Bro

12. Lisi (14)(14)(11)(14)(13)--she's not just a troll...she's an idiot troll...whatever...

Anthony (5)(5)(8)(5)(7)--if Cassandra got everything Anthony got bupkus in the swap

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-23-07, 02:13 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-07 AT 02:16 AM (EST)

The switch helped, a little.

1. Alex - (1) Maybe his girlfriend deserved it, I don't know. What I do know is that Alex is the smartest guy in this game, and obviously has some natural leadership ability. The new Ravu took him as their leader like immediately.
2. Earl - (2) I found the power-trip comical. Such hubris typical preludes disaster, but I would love to see him get the better of Boo. The fact that Boo is a strong member of his tribe seemed to be no concern to Earl. However, another Ravu member just bit the dust. If it wasn't for Dre and Cassandra being treated poorly by the Moto5 (except Alex), the Ravus would all be dead in the water.
3. Yau-man - (3) This guy is really shrewd about the game and his place in it. His alliance with Earl has him safe for a while. He could use that HII though.
4. Michelle - (4) Cute and competes hard. Safe in a dominant alliance for the moment. #1 among a sad lot of women.
5. Dre - (5) Switch did more for this guy than anyone. He is now in a strong alliance and could go either way after merge. Plus, he helped catch some fish.
6. Edgardo (6) Showed some leadership qualities on Ravu and is safe in the majority for now.
7. Cassandra (8) Switch helped her immensely as well. I would love to see her help boot out Stacy or Boo. She is lower because I still don't see her advancing without being UTR.
8. Mookie (7) Props catching some fish, and he is safe in the majority for now. But he is still the first boot after merge at this point.
9. Stacy (11) She kept her mouth shut and competed hard, and that is good enough to move her back up ahead of the rest. She could very well be the first boot if Moto doesn't win though.
10. James (9) Obnoxious jerk who is getting the James from Paulau edit all the way. You knew Ravu was doomed again once James called Ravu a "superpower." He was right about Anthony though, despite the fact that no one would listen to a jerk like him.
11. Boo (10) Lisi and Stacy's tool tried to convince us he had the game practically won pre-switch. Whatever, brah. He sat back and did nothing, like a moron, as Lisi and Stacy lost the loyalty of their tribemates and cost all of them the game. Moron.
12. Lisi (13) Hahahaha... Is this brainless wonder becoming more and more like Sue with every episode? Way to tell Jeff you feel like quitting. He loves that. She reads thru the easiest list of clues in Survivor history and says "Whatever." Hahaha!! That pretty much says it all.

Antonella - Wow, dude needs some backbone more than he needs a million dollars. When you have James giving you life advice, you are really in a low place. I think Lydia could have kicked this guy's A$$.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-07, 09:50 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
1. Earl (1,1,2,1,1) – He was a little cocky over the new power he potentially holds, but he still strikes me as a nice guy.

2. Yauman (2,3,3,5,2) – “I got strength now to carry the flag,” how cute. He’s a wily man; can’t wait for him to find the idol!

3. Cassandra (7,13,8,8,5) – Nice job bringing the coffee to Earl and Yauman and announcing she was a free agent. I don’t think she’s a good enough player to arrange things on her own, so she really lucked out with this tribal switch.

4. Michelle (6,4,2,3,6) – She wasn’t heard from much this episode but she was front and center in the camera a lot and she did a great job in the challenge.

5. Alex (3,2,3,2,3) – He stepped up to be leader of NuRavu, and he showed empathy for Anthony even tho he still voted for him.

6. Dreamz (17,5,7,4,4,) – He’s keeping his mouth shut and biding his time.

7. Edgardo (15,17,12,10,7) – For now he’s in a good spot part of the team that’s leading Ravu.

8. Boo (8,9,6,6,10) – He thought he had the million sewn up but his challenge prowess keeps him from falling any lower.

9. Mookie (10,12,16,12,11) – Good job fishing with little effort, but he laughed like a hyena with Rocky at Anthony at tribal.

10. Stacy (4,14,13,9,13) – She was almost invisible this week except for yelling at Earl not to lie in bed because he was dirty and grabbing the immunity idol when Jeff gave it to Michelle.

11. Rocky (13,8,11,13,8) – Some weeks I have been amused by his ravings and some weeks annoyed. This week he showed us that he was the one who had no social skills. He just runs his mouth off with no thought whatever, and it’s gotten old, really old. He’s dug his own grave.

12. Lisi (14,16,14,14,12) – What a moron. Her easy days are over and she wants to go home? Yea, whatever to the HII clue? She can’t go home soon enough!

Booted: Anthony (5,6,9,11,9) – “The black male Cinderella,” too bad he did too little, too late. One more day and he might have been able to turn the tables on Rocky.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-23-07, 10:32 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
1) Earl. I have to respect the game Earl is playing right now. He's avoided almost every confrontational moment, he's working WITH an ally to get the Immunity Idol instead of working against them (to this point), a strategy that seems to be able to work at this point. He's getting a godfather edit and he seems to be able to work it.

2) Alex. On an in-game rating only (ignoring his outside actions for list purposes). He's the brains of the stronger side of Moto, he seems to be able to know where to go to avoid trouble and how to line up his men. However, what worries me about him is that he could fall hard when one person leaves his alliance. Still, his semi-defection from Lisi and Stacy last week showed some rare insight

3) Yau-Man. I can't help but like the guy. A really positive edit and I bet he'll go farther than most threats his age usually do. He's very good for a guy his size/age/status in this game.

4) Edgardo. Very mysterious to this point, but of the little he has said, he seems to be a leader type and very positive/confident. I like him. Reminds me a bit of Trooper in Estee's fanfiction.

5) Cassandra. Smarter than she has been shown. In spite of being in a big minority in Moto, her performance and slyness have avoided the boot in spite of being an obvious pick and her use as a swing vote seems probable to me if NuMoto has to vote.

6) Dreamz. I have a lot of respect for Dreamz. He reminds me of Ozzy in the sense that he is learning when to shut up. He could be physically dominant and I think he has the potential to shake up the game. However, he sees that he is in a 4-man majority that is almost a lock to make it to merge if they don't split. Even if the old tribal lines come across, it's Mookie instead of Lisi going. He was the only one not to comment significantly at TC, and he was smart to do so.

7) Boo. Well, he got hurt badly by the swap. In a majority alliance in supercamp to a tie depending on a woman who was seriously mistreated by the only other Moto in the NuMoto. He's in trouble if they lose, but we'll see.

8) Michelle. Very, very quiet, but never really in danger. Very sleeper like, but I don't see the skills to win. Kudos to her challenge performance on Wednesday's episode. That was very strong of her to tie up Ravu.

9) Mookie. Meh. He's strong and his tribal defection was very understated. But he's a background character, I don't see much. Kind of useless even.

10) Stacy. Best of the worst I guess. Her uber-bitchyness was the only thing we've seen out of her, so I have to judge her on it.

11) Rocky. He's a jerk, a bully, incredibly inarticulate and rude to the point of where it will get him removed from this game by the immediate karma known as Survivor. However...

12) Lisi. It's one thing to want to quit if you simply can't handle the game, or if you're sick and physically incapable to continue, or even if you honestly believe that you are the worst thing for the tribe. However, to threaten to quit over losing a 50% chance at the Moto Camp and losing an alliance that looked to be crumbling anyway? BAH! Even worse is her (seeming) dismissal of the clues. I think she read them over again and will use them, but still.

Booted: Anthony. If he was ranked, he would be seventh on my list with all thirteen, between Dreamz and Boo. I have a net positive opinion of the guy and he was simply the wrong personality in the wrong place at the wrong time. If you put him in Moto from the beginning, or NuMoto after the swap, I bet he's still there and playing. He got stuck with Rocky though and he didn't want to handle it the way the game demanded: pride over prize I guess. I'd probably do the same thing.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-07, 09:31 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
1. Earl (1,1,3,1,1): In the same confessional (Who has the power then? That would be me!) he reminded me of both the calculating Brian from Thailand and the overconfident Bruce from EI. Now that is a strange mix!

2. Michelle (3,3,1,3,5): Picking Cassandra over Dre was a smart move to protect herself. She helped her team to the win by blocking Ravu.

3. Alex (4,5,6,4,4): A strong episode for the leader of NuRavu.

4. Yau-Man (2,4,5,5,3): He did his job as Earl's assistant with Cassandra. He has the tools to find the idol.

5. Dre (7,2,2,2,2): He is waiting for the right time.

6. Cassandra (13,10,11,7,6): She has found alliance.

7. Edgardo (18,17,16,14,8): He helped Alex set up the alliance.

8. Boo (11,8,4,6,12): That tight plan relied on Lisi. Really Smart! He is strong and nice but dumb.

9. Stacy (5,9,8,8,10): She did well in the challenge.

10. Mookie (12,14,14,12,11): Did he realize that the numbers aren't in his favor anymore?

11. Rocky (9,15,15,13,7): Stupid bully.

12. Lisi (16,13,9,10,13): WTF?

Booted: Anthony (6,6,10,11,9): Letting Rocky show how dumb he is could've worked but not in that tribe

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-27-07, 02:14 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
1. Yau-man - not sure how long I will like him.

2. Earl

3. Dre

4. Alex

6. Edgardo

4. Michelle

7. Cassandra

8. Mookie

9. Stacy

10. Boo - Boo Who?

11. James (Rocky) - Anyone who has ever been on a team with one loud mouth bringing everyone down knows that Rocky is the reason that whatever team he is on loses.

12. Lisi - Sue Hawkes lives.

Anthony - I liked him. Too bad he was stuck with Rocky.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-27-07, 07:05 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
OK, the tribal switch has occured. The season still stinks.

1) ALEX (3,4,8,7,10) - I could care less what he was ACCUSED of in real life. Last time I looked at the American flag, don't we live in a land where we're innocent until proven guilty? Enough of the history lesson--the only castaway this season who knows how to and wants to "play" a complete game (with a slight apology to Yau Man).

2) YAU MAN (2,1,1,2,2) - I'm still liking this guy and can't imagine him dropping out of the top three spots for the rest of the season. Puts out 100% and has a decent mind for the game. He'd be #1 if he was able to find the HII. Heck, he's got enough clues to successfully search for the Holy Grail.

3) EARL (1,2,4,1,4) - Regardless of what happens now, he'll go down as the "leader" of the most pathetic tribe in Survivor history. Take a page out of Aras' book, "Winning by Losing". It worked for Aras to the tune of $1,000,000. Wouldn't be surprised to see lighting strike twice here.

HUGE Dropoff...

4) CASSANDRA (4,7,11,13,13) - Along with Dre, the MAJOR Jackpot winners as a result of the tribal switch. Her three step approach for advancement: STEP 1 - Pucker lips; STEP 2 - Place on A$$; STEP 3 - Suck-up. Normally that strategy doesn't rank high on my list--but this is Survivor Fiji.

5) MOOKIE (8,11,11,14,14) - He seems to be getting more bearable with every episode. Great job with the fishing. But the Anti-Darwin Syndrome will be his undoing.

6) MICHELLE (6,9,9,16,11) - Sure Dre and Cassandra were the major winners from the tribal switch, but Michelle benefitted immensely also. It's easy to say Ravu would have lost yet again, and Michelle would have been toast. Having such a vertically challenged castaway survive even this long is par for the course for this sorry season.

7) EDGARDO (7,8,5,10,8) - Nothing to rave about; nothing to bash about. Hence he solidifies his place in the middle of my ranking.

8) DRE (12,13,13,15,18) - Every season there's that one Survivor who can't stop stepping in doggie doo and keeps smelling like a rose. Meet Dre. His fortune has been so ridiculous I want to pencil him in the F4 already.

9) BOO (9,12,12,17,16) - So you had the million already won??? Why of course...celebratory digs after challenge wins and eating in front of starving Ravu? Yep; those are sure ways to win the necessary jury votes! Eye candy to some women...Cabbagehead to everyone in the civilized thinking world.

10) STACY (11,6,7,9,9) - With her alliance partner wanting to throw in the towel, this outcast is on borrowed time.

11) JAMES (13,14,15,11,17) - Simply stated if this idiot makes the F4 (and I fear he might considering this season) I may consider never watching Survivor again!

12) LISI (5,5,10,6,6) - Up to this point I was in the minority who found this freak entertaining at times; but there's nothing amusing about wanting to QUIT. An easy call putting Lisi on the bottom.

BOOTED) ANTHONY (10,10,6,3,3) - That plate of quiche in the Loser's Lounge still has your name on it. For your sake it better be spinach quiche. You need all the help you can get!

"Let's go to the videotape"

03-28-07, 00:56 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
Epic list, Arubaba. Cabbagehead is the TRUE nickname for Boo, and I'm reading your mail completely in regards to Alex. No one detests men who would raise their hand against a woman any more than mwa, but you just never know what really happened in these domestic violence situations. For all we know, his girlfriend is the violent one. The empathy and compassion Alex has shown so far does not appear to be fake, at all.

03-28-07, 08:31 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"

>3) EARL...he'll go
>down as the "leader" of
>the most pathetic tribe in
>Survivor history.

One of Ravu's problem was having too many leaders: Mookie, Rocky and even Sylvia thought they should lead. Ravu's worse decision was booting Erica and Earl was on EI so he couldn't do anything about it.

>5) MOOKIE
>But the Anti-Darwin Syndrome will
>be his undoing.

Mookie was dumb enough to let the OldMotos take a 4-2 advantage. Instead of giving his vote, he could've bargained a better position for himself. Stupidity is not what makes the fittest survive.

>Take a page out of Aras' book,
>"Winning by Losing". It
>worked for Aras to the
>tune of $1,000,000.

I shouldn't touch this in this thread but: Winning the million is the goal of Survivor, not winning immunity!

03-29-07, 04:46 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"

>Ravu's worse decision was booting Erica and Earl was on EI so he couldn't do anything about it.

You REALLY think Erica would have turned Ravu from losers to winners??? I strongly doubt it! She hardly would have meant a difference. So what if Earl was on EI. Erica would have been gone either way.

>Mookie was dumb enough to let
>the OldMotos take a 4-2
>advantage. Instead of giving his
>vote, he could've bargained a
>better position for himself. Stupidity
>is not what makes the
>fittest survive.

OK, allow me to rephrase...the Anti-Darwin Syndrome will be his undoing IF HE MAKES IT TO THE MERGE. When a tribal switch has occured your primary goal is to make it to the merge. So the jury is out on this one I suppose. If Mookie gets voted out by his new tribe, then I agree with your statement and you are correct. If he makes the merge "stupidity" is a non-issue...it becomes every person for themselves. So my statement will take precedent.

>>Take a page out of Aras' book,
>>"Winning by Losing". It
>>worked for Aras to the
>>tune of $1,000,000.
>
>I shouldn't touch this in this
>thread but: Winning the million
>is the goal of Survivor,
>not winning immunity!

HUH??? WHAT??? When did I ever say winning the million was NOT the goal??? In my statement "Winning by Losing" what word comes first??? OK, I'll give you the answer...WINNING, hence I believe it IS the ultimate goal. Now, in Aras' case, how was he able to achieve that goal...by LOSING. We shouldn't have to elaborate in THIS thread, since there are other threads which verify that if Terry had lost just once, Aras would have been a goner. Aras even admitted it himself on the Reunion Show. Hence my literal statement "Winning by Losing". That's a no-brainer.

03-29-07, 08:55 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-07 AT 09:06 AM (EST)

Let me rephrase a few things: I'm not saying that Erica would've saved Ravu but since his "fiancée" was voted off the tribe, it showed that Earl wasn't THE leader of that tribe. There were so many cooks in the kitchen that Earl's leadership cannot be solely blamed for dragging them down. Hence he shouldn't be considered the leader of the "most pathetic" tribe. Mookie and Rocky had a bigger hand in that debacle.

For Mookie: At merge, the strong guys are always targets. That is the way Burnett designed the game. It has nothing to do with a supposed Anti-Darwin syndrome. The best way to prove it is that not all perish; the ones that succumb are the ones that haven't enough allies. In a season with a switch, especially one that had all the players together for 3 days, the smart player could have made allies on both tribes at merge. Voting out Rita wasn't smart for Mookie. With her on NuRavu instead of Anthony, Mookie could've made a deal with Alex: You, me, Rita and Edgardo to the end. The outsiders, Rocky, Lisi and Dre would've been the targets.

Stupidity is also voting out a potential ally without getting a stronger deal with your new allies. Voting out Anthony to be 4th on an alliance with 3 ex-Ravu who have one more joining them and 3 more on the other tribe isn't smart for Mookie. It is even worse because he cannot make a deal that would include Rocky who Edgardo says cannot be allowed to make the merge.

Mookie should've gotten a better deal from Alex for now but ESPECIALLY for after the merge. If he is alone after merge, it has nothing to do with Darwin but simply that his gameplay was stupid. It has been stupid for a long time.

>Now, in Aras' case, how was he able to achieve that goal...by LOSING.

I know Terry is one of your favorites so I understand that Aras cannot be. Aras won the tribal part of the game and that enabled his tribe to pagong LaMina. The idol was a new, and many feel unfair, twist. In a social game such as Survivor, you must at least admit that it is a powerful "get out of jail free" card. Jonathan proved that you can throw your game away because of the idol's threat. Aras was the first player ever to be under that constant threat and he remained calm which is a win in itself.

You also always forget that in most immunities, had Terry lost, Aras would've won and neutralized the idol. At F10, Shane, not Aras, would've been ousted. So, only at F6 did Courtney place in second. By then it was obvious that Terry wasn't going to lose to a woman, even an ally! Aras won the social game so he won Survivor as it should have been. Terry would have been a very impressive winner, so having overcome that challenge should enhance Aras' victory, not diminish it. I understand your point of view, I just don't share it.

03-29-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
It is a good point that Aras came in second in most the challenges and therefore would have seized immunity for himself if Terry did not win all the challenges. As mentioned though, there were a couple times when he could have been booted, including not only the endurance test where Courtney came in second, but also the very first IC where Nick came in second. If Terry would have given in to Nick, Aras might have been the first boot post-merge. In fact, Aras feared that very thing and tried to talk his team into voting for Austin or Sally to avoid the threat of the idol. His team cared so little for his leadership that they refused to listen and took the chance that Nick had the idol anyway.
What is a bigger criticism of Aras was that the guy was exceptional at nothing. He wasn't great at challenges, his tribe mutinied on him several times, and he lost his cool with Terry several times and showed his immaturity. The guy was not great socially or physically. His greatest strength was the weakness of the fools in his own alliance. Shane knew how to play the game but was completely socially inept, as was Courtney, obviously. Cerie was actually good game-wise, but she was no threat to ever win a challenge. And Danielle was a complete idiot who brought 3 people to the F4 that she couldn't possibly beat in a vote, when she had the perfect chance to bring Courtney and win the game, if she had a brain in her head.
Aras was simply the best of a pathetic bunch.

03-29-07, 05:18 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
>but also the very first IC where Nick came in second.

Except LaMina voted Shane who they thought was the leader at first. Aras was good at keeping his role quiet, remember that LaMina even thought Bruce was their leader when they send him back to EI. Aras wasn't great at anything but he was good at a lot of things that a player needs to win.

03-29-07, 05:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"

>Aras was good at keeping his role quiet...

If you mean his "role" was Leader, the reason he "keep it quiet" is because he wasn't a leader. Cayasa had no leader. Several times they called their tribe disfunctional and they were 100% correct. Aras was average at best among moronic tribemates.

>LaMina even thought Bruce was their leader when they
>send him back to EI.

That's because he WAS the leader at that precise time. Aras and Shane were stupid enough to provide that information to LaMina which made their decision easy to exile Bruce.

>Aras wasn't great at anything but he was good at a lot of things that a player needs to win.

To say he was good at a lot of things may be stretching it. As I stated "average at best". But I will say he didn't have an glaring weaknesses other than his maturity level. Then again when I was his age I was pretty darn immature myself! LOL

03-29-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
1) I agree that Earl was not the leader AT THE EXACT TIME that Erica was voted off. Heck, that was only in the first week! He evolved as the leader shortly after that...the leader of statistically the most pathetic tribe in Survivor history. For the record I like the guy...but my claim is based purely on statistics as opposed to "consideration".

2) Almost all of your rebuttal concerning Mookie is what I refer to as the "Nostrodomis School of Prophecy". Wait until AFTER the event(s) occurs and back into the prediction. It's ridiculous to call Mookie "stupid" for voting out Rita when he didn't possess a crystal ball to allow him to foresee what would occur afterwards. As I said before...the jury is out on this one. If Mookie gets voted out BEFORE the merge then I will admit that you are correct. If he gets voted out after the merge, let's see WHY he did. If he gets voted out because he is hated, then your point has merit. If he gets ousted because others perceive him as a threat...THAT Mr. Michel is the "Anti-Darwin Snydrome". We'll have to sit tight on this one.

3) As much as I was a Terry fan, I know you were an Aras fan...but if you are insinuating for one moment that Aras TRIED to lose to Terry as strategy is impliment a "Winning by Losing" plan, I've got one word for you--FUGGEDABOUTIT!
I'm not buying it for a second. No way; No how he knew we was winning by losing while he was playing the game. It wasn't until he saw the season played out the same way we all saw it that he realized how it worked out for him. He tried in every challenge except for the RC he handed Cirie. Even then everyone laughed at what a horrible job he did throwing that challenge. It wasn't the social game that won it for him as much as the numbers game thanks to "speargun" Sally and of course the Winning by Losing formula which benefited Aras by osmosis more so than anything he "planned" or "overcame".

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 06:57 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
I refuse to rate these bozos until one of them does something entertaining or interesting. At this rate, I'll be back to visit this thread next season.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-29-07, 05:01 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.6"
#1-Yau-man(1,1,1,1)
#2-Earl (6,2,2,2)
#3-Cassandra (5,3,3,3)
#4-Michelle (4,5,4,4)
#5-Boo (2,6,6,5)
#6-Mookie (15,9,7,6)
#7-Stacy (14,10,8,7)
#8-Alex (10,7,9,8)
#9-Edgardo (13,13,12,11)
#10-Dre (3,11,11,10)
#11-Lisi (18,12,10,9) No one likes a quiter.
#12-Rocky (11,16,14,13) Hope you are gone this week. But it has been said that if the previews show you in trouble you are safe.??

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •