The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dreamz"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ripley 196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-09-07, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dreamz"
As far as last night goes ,I can't see Dreamsz making it too far,looks like Rocky has already become a leader,if they were on the same team I could see Rocky getting Dreamz off real fast.Rocky gonna make it quite aways.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dreamz Colonel Zoidberg 02-09-07 1
   RE: Dreamz LisaPles 02-09-07 2
       RE: Dreamz nazpink 02-09-07 3
           RE: Dreamz mia rules18 02-09-07 4
           RE: Dreamz iltarion 02-09-07 6
               RE: Dreamz nazpink 02-09-07 7
   RE: Dreamz Estee 02-11-07 12
 RE: Dreamz Brownroach 02-09-07 5
 RE: Dreamz Aruba 02-10-07 8
   RE: Dreamz peppergirl54 02-10-07 9
       RE: Dreamz Ripley 02-10-07 10
           RE: Dreamz iltarion 02-11-07 11
 RE: Dreamz Ripley 02-16-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-09-07, 08:07 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Dreamz"
Dreamz is letting me down big time. I would like to preface this post with an apology to Estee for comparing him to her main character from SI. Dreamz, you are no Alex Cole. I knew Alex Cole. I watched Alex Cole. Alex Cole would eat you for breakfast. And so will everyone else out there, you obnoxious twit.

That said, I'm not sure which would be more obnoxious - Dreamz on the good beach getting a sense of entitlement or Dreamz on the crappy beach complaining constantly. Either way, I think he's just too damn loud. There's a time to act like Chris Rock, and there's a time not to.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-09-07, 12:04 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Dreamz"
Am I correct that he was the one who said that he grew up homeless? I thought that was quite an interesting background story.
At first I thought he was OK, but what the heck was with him bugging out when they were all exhausted and trying to sleep? How annoying! Did they not let him bring his psych meds?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-09-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Dreamz"
First off, I highly doubt the guy would complain on getting a crappy beach...he's had far less.

Dreamz behavior last night was annoying but I can definately see why he acted the way he did. Dreamz said that he feels if he acts a little loud and jokes around he will be noticed and not forgotten......something he probably felt a lot when he was homeless. Of course I'm not saying he should act out the whole time, he definately needs to work that out, but him being a jerk....I wouldn't go that far.

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-09-07, 12:44 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Dreamz"
Annoying or not, I think he's entertaining...Rocky as well...it looks like we've got some good strong personalities this season!

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-09-07, 08:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Dreamz"
I don't think Andre was being a jerk, but I do think he was being loud and obnoxious. There is a difference. And I do know that if any of the caucasians acted that way, everyone would be calling them racist jerks right now, no doubt.
I don't give him a pass because he was homeless. If anything, I have a shorter leash for him. Dude looks plenty capable of working.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-09-07, 11:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Dreamz"
Uhhhhhh....Dreamz or whatever his name does work...he's a cheerleader coach...I think he was homeless when he was a kid and I'm sure child labor laws would get in the way of him working...lol.

I agree, bad experience or not he needs to do his best to chill just a bit or he will find himself kicked off...

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Dreamz"
I can safely say that Alex would never come on screen in her first confessional and say any functional equivalent to 'Hi, I had a really interesting life: please treat me as a long-term character and consider booking me for motivational speeches after the season.'

Beyond that: it's two in the morning. Let people sleep or you're going to be temporarily homeless again in a really big hurry. 'Okay, Dreamz, we've made a tribal decision. You need some kind of shelter: we all agree on that. This is the biggest hermit crab shell we could find. Get in.'

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Dreamz"
Rocky's not gonna be much of a leader if last night's vote was any indication of his influence.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-10-07, 07:51 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Dreamz"

>looks like Rocky
>has already become a leader

Rocky = Leader???

Lisi = Hottie
Yau Man = Challenge Stud
Gary = Hunk

OK, you get my drift.

What has Rocky led? An alliance of three (now two)? And even that's a reach since Erica and Jessica formed an alliance BEFORE the "Italian Meatball" even came into the mix.

"Let's go to the videotape"

peppergirl54 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-10-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Dreamz"
Well, only time will tell, but yes, I got a bad taste in my mouth right off the bat with 'Dreamz'. People are going to wear thin with him quickly.

Rocky, I think, needs to wake up and smell some coconuts and make sure he's aligning himself with the proper team, and making his vote and voice count. Catch some fish, climb some trees or something. You ain't no Ozzy-yet!

It will definitely be interesting. BUT, don't you think Mark Burnett is running a little too closely with the theme from Apprentice this time?? One team on the nice side, the other in the REAL jungle??? Come on,Mark,get with the program, or throw in the towel!

02-10-07, 01:05 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Dreamz"
I have a feeling that what ever team wins the next challenge will get the man made shelter.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-11-07, 05:08 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Dreamz"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-07 AT 05:13 AM (EST)

I hope not. Now THAT would be too close to The Apprentice.

02-16-07, 09:42 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Dreamz"
Wow ,it seems Dreamz is a totally different person than the first show,maybe he was just to excited.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •