The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This is no spoiler, but did they give away who gets injured?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-14-06, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"This is no spoiler, but did they give away who gets injured?"
If anyone saw the previews they showed someone become ill/injured? This happened in the night just as the previous previews of a person being taken out in a stretcher. Then in the clips proceeding it they show numerous shots of the contestents sitting around the fire minus this person.

If this is considered a spoiler please delete it, but I don't think it is. No one hates spoilers more than me. I will not go to the spoiler section.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This is no spoiler, but did the... nazpink 04-14-06 1
   RE: This is no spoiler, but did the... ivoryElephant 04-14-06 2
       RE: This is no spoiler, but did the... Wacko Jacko 04-15-06 3
 RE: This is no spoiler, but did the... Colonel Zoidberg 04-15-06 4
 RE: This is no spoiler, but did the... iltarion 04-16-06 5
   RE: This is no spoiler, but did the... Wacko Jacko 04-17-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-14-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
1. "RE: This is no spoiler, but did they give away who gets injured?"
I didn't see the second showing of the preview but I did see the first one and they definately made it look as though a paticular person was having some serious medical issues.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
2. "RE: This is no spoiler, but did they give away who gets injured?"
In the previews it showed Bruced hunched over in pain... possibly it is nothing who knows.

Then when they showed CSI they showed that a helicoptor was coming to camp for a medical emergency.

I am not going to speculate, just stating what I saw on the tv.

hope that helps

mind the gap

04-15-06, 01:39 AM (EST)
3. "RE: This is no spoiler, but did they give away who gets injured?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-06 AT 01:40 AM (EST)

Yes, if you put the clips together it certainly doesnt look good for bruce. He is missing from some group shots later in the clips.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-15-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
4. "RE: This is no spoiler, but did they give away who gets injured?"
They said there would be a serious medical issue in the merge episode as well...and it was Bruce who got hurt. All it was was a machete accident, and Bruce was fine. Nick was more shaken up than he was. I don't think this is that big a deal. He might go off to heal himself a bit, but if anything, Bruce is more likely to get voted off this coming week than he is to be Skupin'd out.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-16-06, 00:21 AM (EST)
5. "RE: This is no spoiler, but did they give away who gets injured?"
I hear ya, Colonel, and yeah, the previews normally overdramatize everything. BUT, the previews showed someone leaving on a stretcher. If you are exiting the beach on the stretcher, then it is pretty serious.

04-17-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
6. "RE: This is no spoiler, but did they give away who gets injured?"
Not to mention the previews showed everyone except BRuce gathered around a campfire chatting. Where was Bruce? As you had noted someone was taken off on a stretcher and that person was being carried at night. Bruce was shown injured in the evening. Funny how this edition is giving things away. Like they told use straight out that Terry had the II.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •