The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Kucha Tribe is Tight! What do you all think?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-03-01, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Kucha Tribe is Tight! What do you all think?"
It really seems like the Kucha tribe has the team spirit thing going for them. They are all very supportive of eachother.. they were great supporting Roger with the water challenge. Instead of bitching because he put them behind they praised his efforts... he had never swam that much in his life. They all could have told Kimmi to F-Off when she refused the coy brain.. instead they were comforting her.

I mean sure they get on each others nerves in some areas but they seem genuinely close... unlike all the BS going on at the other camp.

Mary

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Kucha Tribe is Tight! What ... Survivorerist 02-03-01 1
   RE: The Kucha Tribe is Tight! What ... LiveFreeOrDie 02-03-01 2
 RE: The Kucha Tribe is Tight! What ... Minstrel 02-05-01 3
 RE: The Kucha Tribe is Tight! What ... boltupright 02-05-01 4
 RE: The Kucha Tribe is Tight! What ... poisoned spear 02-07-01 5
   RE: Of course they are tight. fba90392 11-10-00 6
 RE: The Kucha Tribe is Tight! What ... ItzLisa 11-10-00 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-03-01, 01:54 PM (EST)
1. "RE: The Kucha Tribe is Tight! What do you all think?"
Actually when I read the topic, I thought you were going to hint at something else but now that I read the post I have to agree. That's why I certainly 'prefer' them over Ogakor, who are not really functioning as a team at all. However, in Survivor 1 I did like Pagong and remember what happened to them. Hopefully the Kucha-cha-chas get to stick around for a while this time. I'd like that.

LiveFreeOrDie 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-03-01, 03:35 PM (EST)
2. "RE: The Kucha Tribe is Tight! What do you all think?"

No way. The Kucha tribe is not as tight as Jerri's tribe. Basically, Kucha is Michael v. Jeff v. Kimmi, with Rodger not quite fitting in, and the others just agreeing in with Jeff's b****ing. Jeff and Michael are savvy political types, and it's going to be real interesting to see who wins this war of wills.

They may have looked tight during the challengers, but it doesn't look like anybody's palling around with each other the way Ogakor does at the whirlpool. Kucha is either gonna be strongarmed by Mike or Jeff (which means one of them will be booted before the merge), or it's gonna fragment.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-05-01, 03:43 AM (EST)
3. "RE: The Kucha Tribe is Tight! What do you all think?"
What? You didn't see the knives going in her back as they hugged her? Yes, they have Kimmi for the rah rah stuff, but the tribe has personality conflicts running deeper than the river they are camped by. At least three people on Kucha question Kimmi's mouth or cheerleading and now her potential to let the team down. Yes, she saved the day, but Jeff was over there making puking sounds to have Tina hurl. And Mike ate twice! No one did that and keep it down.

Kucha is in dire need of leadership. If it weren't for Rodger, they'd possibly have won all the challenges so far. Many are looking at Mike as being a nut. Jeff dislikes Kimmi and he, Alicia, and Nick don't like Rodger dragging them down in challenges.

No, Kucha isn't that tight. They worked together better than Ogakor -- just look at their camp sites. Keith even said everyone went off doing their own thing -- no real communication to organize. It's becoming put up or shut up time in the challenges and Kucha will have to decide what's important. I say, Kimmi and Rodger are prime targets.

boltupright 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-05-01, 09:35 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The Kucha Tribe is Tight! What do you all think?"
Actually, Amber looks pretty tight to me, and she's an Ogakor.

poisoned spear 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-07-01, 07:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Kucha Tribe is Tight! What do you all think?"
I think you're right. I think it is likely to make a difference as the show goes on. Of course people are going to vote each other off. That's part of the game. Until then, it makes sense for them to get along. I expect them to be better fed, sheltered, and less stressed out as their friends across the island, or whatever it is.

fba90392 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-00, 01:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Of course they are tight."
Its just lucky that B*tch Jerri is not in the same tribe as Rodger.

Go Rodger Go!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-10-00, 10:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Kucha Tribe is Tight! What do you all think?"
I think that they're already sabotoging themselves by trying too hard to be like Richard, and at the same time farting out on the alliances they try to set up! It's like they can't decide HOW exactly they want to play the game!

****************************** "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." (Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •