The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I cordially invite you to the bar after the show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-17-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I cordially invite you to the bar after the show"
This is just a shout out to anyone pops by tonight. I would personally like to invite you to join me in the bar for a bit of chat after tonight's survivor. It'll be tons of fun!

Note:

To get to the bar, look at the links on the left side of the page. Find the one that says "Live Chat" and click on it, then just follow the login instructions and everything. We'll be in "AyaK's Bar and Grill."

Ciao for now and enjoy the show!

New year, new look, new Erist!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Will there be... IceCat 02-17-05 1
 RE: I cordially invite you to the b... KObrien_fan 02-17-05 2
 RE: I cordially invite you to the b... ohmyheck 02-17-05 3
   RE: I cordially invite you to the b... Alaskan 02-17-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
1. "Will there be..."
bendy straws?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
2. "RE: I cordially invite you to the bar after the show"
I'll bring a fresh batch of my famous rum punch! (And a handful of bendy straws for Icey )

S10 PTB Sign up HERE

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-17-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
3. "RE: I cordially invite you to the bar after the show"
count me in(as soon as it's done showing in Utah)!

Alaskan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-05, 08:01 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I cordially invite you to the bar after the show"
I wanted to come to the bar!!! I live in Alaska though and I guess I will be the last one to see the show and you guys will probably be snoozing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •