The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-07-04, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14 - Feast Your Eyes On...A New Car!!!

How are all my friends in Lovelistville doing? Hopefully better than the survivors. As we cut to the final 4, we see that they're really putting their game faces on and that these last few days are gonna be the toughest, both physically and mentally. But as they reflect on the game, they must also reflect on their impression on us, the fans. How did you see the survivors this week? Anyone you particularly liked? Anyone you particularly hated? Tell us here by listing the remaining 4 survivors in the order that you like them and then, if you wish, a short explanation why. So without doubt, let's play!

Note: Not sure if you got the title, but you have to imagine I'm saying it like Bob Barker when he's introducing the prizes.

Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Amber (2)
2. Rupert (1)
3. Jenna L. (4)
4. Rob M. (5)

Big Tom was #3 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Well, first of all, Amber is on top this week because...well...it's tradition. A very old tradition maybe, but tradition nonetheless. After you got booted in Australia, I thought I'd never have the chance to see your hard work pay off in the final four. How could I have guessed that years later, I'd finally get to see it? You've really grown from the last time you were on the show, and your new style of play (as opposed to your old style of non-play) has finally paid off. I really hope you win this thing because it'd be wicked cool! Go Amber!!!

- Since we're on the subject of Amber, I'd like to mention that she's also this week's Greatest Gainer, jumping one spot from 2-1. It's been a really good run for you this season, and I'm super stoked to see that you in that top tier of players. I was right when I said Amber in the top 4, I was just 6 seasons early (Oh yeah, I now want to cash in on those 60,000 odd Amber: Ogakor Survivor shares I had in Smarket...I wonder if anyone remembers that game...)

- While I don't want to stray from the Amber love-fest, I probably should say something about the other 3. Just because I haven't talked about you yet, I must say that I love all of you too. Rupert, a crowd favourite from Pearl Islands, you're definitely an awesome man who has a passion for this game. Jenna, my original survivor crush (interesting bit of trivia for y'all), you know I admire your drive and determination; even that mouth of yours is kinda cute too. Finally Rob, you've been the most consistently sneaky in this game, and you most certainly have a knack for it. It's no doubt that you've been in the driver's seat up to this point, now let's see if you can bring it home. You're all winners in my book (one for each of you)

That's it for me this week, what did you think? Post it here and then get ready for finale night, when we'll have our final Love List where we get to rank everyone!!!!

"I'll need a big spoon because I have a big mouth."

Top 5 FLL Castaways
1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (9 weeks at #1)
2. Heidi Strobel (9 weeks at #1)
4. Lex Van Den Burghe (5 weeks at #1)
4. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
5. Helen Glover (5 weeks at #1)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14 leannerenee 05-07-04 1
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14 buscemi 05-07-04 2
       RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14 leannerenee 05-07-04 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14 sittem 05-07-04 3
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14 leannerenee 05-07-04 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14 Oscirus 05-07-04 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14 Monicanada 05-07-04 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14 dajaki 05-07-04 8
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14 PlumBlossom 05-07-04 9
 Q: could i hate them any more? I_AM_HE 05-07-04 10
   RE: Q: could i hate them any more? munson 05-07-04 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14 whoami 05-07-04 11
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14 tinybubs 05-07-04 13
 DAW Posting Averages tinybubs 05-07-04 14
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14 gizmo_ber 05-08-04 15
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14 Howard Dean 05-08-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
1.) ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB- Can I love this guy's game style any more??? Picking Amber last nite was a gutsy move on his part. If he would have taken, say Rupert, he could have worked Rupert over while Amber stayed and held down the fort w/ the others and got them to vote against the person w/ Rob. PLUS- he got her a car, so good move, Rob!

2.) AMBER- I like seeing her play the game. Last time she didn't do much, but this time she has proven to be pretty strong physically and liek Shii Ann said, is really playing the game hard. Gotta love a girl who uses what she has to have the hottie fall in love w/ her and possibly get the $$$!

3.) JENNA- She is only here b/c I can;t stand Rupert.

4.) RUPERT- He looks and sounds like a muppet character. And I think he is a whiner!

I am puilling for Boston Rob all the way!

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-07-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
I would say that Rob really got lucky. Well, not solely lucky b/c he did come back and beat Amber to win immunity (did she throw it?), but b/c if he lost immunity, I think Rupert/Jenna swings Tom, and they vote off Rob. Somehow, Rupert convinced Rob/Amber that both Tom & Jenna were bigger threats than him. I think that this was a big mistake on their parts.

05-07-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
You know... I think AMber threw immunity too!!! I think she was waiting for Rob to get it and if someone else would have gotten it, she would have written down the "secret" word herself before they could! I think she threw it to Rob.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-07-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
My feelings went back and forth last night - do I like these people (sorry, there's not a lot of lvoe this season) or not? At moments I do and others....

1. Rob (2) I don't think he's got the end game to break through - at least as presented he's alienating everyone so how can he win? However, he's played it hard to get this far and I respect that - don't lvoe it, but I respect it. He also gives nice commentary in confessionals - obviously thinks a lot of himself and his strategy, but will that strategy get him the $1M? Don't think so.

2. Amber (1) - I'd actually like to see her win it, but it's hard to know if she's really playing or hanging onto Rob. The reaction to the car was nice and for a minute I felt all warm and fuzzy. But, girl, control your emotions and stuff it as far as the car when you get back to the tribe!

3. Rupert (4) - I'm tired, tired, tired of him. Maybe it's because it seems like he's been on the show for six months straight. Either a win by him or #4 will not be welcome by me.

4. Jenna (5) - Never felt her and still don't. Really, in the whole scheme of things a win by her won't be that much worse than any of the others so I won't get that upset. Just glad I don't have to spend time on the island with her.

Tom was #3 last week - enjoyed Rob's commentary on his speaking patterns - still don't understand why the backstab - would rather have seen him stay than Rup or Jenna.

Just had a flash of insight as to what the big surprise is for Sunday - of course I can't say it here as that would be "spoiling" - though I've never been able to spoil anything. And, can't go to spoilers as that would betray my bond with LC at his game. Hmmm. Probably wrong anyway though it would explain some things....

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

05-07-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
>2. Amber (1) - I'd actually
>like to see her win
>it, but it's hard to
>know if she's really playing
>or hanging onto Rob.
>The reaction to the car
>was nice and for a
>minute I felt all warm
>and fuzzy. But, girl,
>control your emotions and stuff
>it as far as the
>car when you get back
>to the tribe!

If she would have hid the fact that she had a car, I think it would have been a HUGE mistake! You know Jiffy would have mentioned it at Immunity and everyone would have been ticked that she was hiding it from them. That was a smart move by her.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-07-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
1.Rob-He sucks less thatn the others
2.Rupert-he sucks less than the people below him
3.Amber-Overrated and dumb
4.Jenna- annoying

worst season ever

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-07-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
1. Amber (1,4,4,2,1,7,6,5,7,7,6,10)
2. Rob (3,2,1,3,2,3,3,2,2,1,1,1)
3. Rupert (2,1,2,1,3,2,7,6,5,5,10,4)
4. Jenna (4,3,3,7,9,10,11,12,13,12,13,11)

JSlice Originals, 2004
JLMNW! ABMW!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
1. Amber - She's playing a good game and allowing Rob to take the heat for all the backstabbing. That will pay off if she makes the final 2. I don't think she should have revealed the car win last night, though. May turn Rupert and Poor-Me-Jenna against her.
2. Rob - He took a huge risk by bringing along his girl. He should have brought along Big Tom and solidified his vote.
3. Jenna - Only because she was MIA last night. Maybe I should rank her at #1 for that. Hmmm.
4. Rupert - I go back and forth between liking him and hating him. Right now I'm in the Rupert hate club. He needs to stop whining.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
1. Rupert (1)
Gap
2. Jenna L. (2)
Bigger Gap
3. Amber (4)
4. Rob M. (5)

Tom was #3 last week.

an IceCat original

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-04, 08:46 PM (EST)
10. "Q: could i hate them any more?"
A: no, of course not

worst final 4 ever

0. Tom (1) - by far my favorite this season. the finale will suck without you

1. Amber (3) - can'y believe i'm ranking her first, but she's (unbelievably) the smartest ine left.

2. Rupert (2) - idiot, but less annoying than the others

3. Jenna (4) - still think she wins. had the meaningful comments at TC

4. Rawb (5) - my greatest wish is to see you make F2 to lose 0-7. you are the most dispicable human being ever to walk the face of the planet and the dumbest stumblefooted clusterfvck ever to play this game. that you were even cast for All Stars is the biggest possible stain on this show and on MB. i think when i watch Helter Skelter I'll have more affection for Manson than for your pathetic a$$

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 10:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Q: could i hate them any more?"
I agree, agree, agree with _HE. You, my friend, are brilliant! Your Rob analysis is dead on. He's just fortunate that everyone else took care of the real threats and that those who are left are either too stoopid or too lazy to even attempt to play the game. Ugh. What a disappointment this season has been.

1. Amber
2. Rupert
3. Jenna
4. Rob

But I think Amber's taking the million.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-07-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
Well we all know about the car jinx of Survivor. So Rob will not win and if it goes like Pearl Island neither will Amber. No spoiler just MHI.

#1.- Rupert (#1) There will be an upset and he will win.
#2.-Jenna (#3) Still do not know why I keep listing you so far up on the list except that see who is below you.
#3.-Amber (#4)Not to smart of a move about the car. It sounded like you trying to rub it in to all the other players.
#4.-Rob (#5) We all know why you are here, need I say any more.

WHOAMI (just a face in the crowd)
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise are often poor, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time. ECCL. 9:11

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 10:52 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
1. Rupert (1) - If the game was played with heart and naivete he would be on the verge of winning his second game, the reality is that he is the odd man out now.

2. Boston Rob (3) - The player most deserving of the win, but too many of the jury members can point to him for putting them out of the game. In my book he's F2 but can't pull a majority for the win.

3. Jenna L. (5) - She may be annoying but the jury doesn't doesn't despise her like they do Rob. My bet for the million.

4. Amber (4) - Just don't believe she is the brains in Romber Inc., road Rob's coat tails to where she is. The only way she wins is if Rob gives it to her, the same way she got the car.

Gone: Tom (2) - Rob was right, Tom was on the verge of physically falling apart. If he had stayed any longer they would have been picking up pieces of him out of the sand. Played the game well and was the most entertaining throughout the show, but put his trust in the wrong person.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
14. "DAW Posting Averages"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-04 AT 02:45 PM (EST)

This is through #16, I will keep it updated if there additional posts.

Following the player's rank is the average, and following the name are the rankings from previous weeks.

Avg. Player
2.00 Amber (3, 5, 5, 5, 3, 6, 7) - 5 1st place votes
2.38 Rob (4, 4, 4, 4, 8, 7, 3) - 5 1st place votes
2.46 Rupert (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 6) - 3 1st place votes
3.09 Jenna (5, 6, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8) - No 1st place votes

Booted: Tom (2/5, 3, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4), Shii Ann (2/6, 6, 8, 9, 9, 9), Alicia (7/7, 6, 6, 8, 5), Kathy (7/8, 5, 1, 1), Lex (7/9, 4, 2), Jerri, (10/10, 11) Ethan (10/11)

gizmo_ber 337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-08-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
Didn't do it last week as my computer died on me. It's since been revived, so here we go just in time for the finals. I'm sure this list would have been the same anyway, just with an old tom thrown in.

1. Robfadda- only one even worth watching for anymore
2. Amber- she ain't bad either, which surprises me after my expectancies coming into the season
3. Umm... let's put Jenna here cause i liked her in Borneo
4. Rupert is left

don't like sunlight, keep me away from water, don't feed me after midnight

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.14"
Okay .... so I haven't been here for a few weeks.

Anyway, here's my ranking of the final four.

(1) Rob
(2) Amber
(3) Rupert
(4) Jenna

I'd like to see either Rob or Amber win, but Rupert or even Jenna would be fine too. I like all four of these people. The last person I really disliked was voted out when Shii Ann bit the dust.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •