The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A.S.S. Trivia round 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-06-04, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"A.S.S. Trivia round 2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-04 AT 01:38 AM (EST)

Here it is folks 10 Q's, one bonus and a challenge

1. Who sat out the RC for mogo mogo and chapera?

2. Who kissed rupert at the RC?

3. How many crates were in each boat?

4. When mogo mogo won immunity who did jeff hand the Immunity idol to?

5. Who had a confessional with a moon as the backdrop?

6. How many pounds of weight were in the boat?

7. What beverage did rob c. compare the rain water too?

8. What did it say on richards hat that he wore at the RC?

9. Who drank nasty water from a snorkel mask?

10. During the RC who took Rudys hand after he was done with his leg and got out of the water?

Bonus Q:3pts Put these quotes in the order they were said in the show a well as who said them. I tried to get them exact.

A."Rudys not doing ok"
B."You can rest tonight"
C."We all know it's business this time"
D."We have fire, it's like the power of the gods"
E."We have an opportunity to make fire, why not?"
F."We might upset pretty boy probst or something"
G."my insides are upside down and flipping around like that fish" (this is almost exact but it is an easy one)
H."come on big red"

Challenge: Be the first one to get a Q answered by Rudy in his CBS chat. If you can't make the chat then pm me a Q that you would ask in the chat. If no one gets into chat and gets a Q answered then I will look at the Q's people sent me and the first one of those Q's he answers will get the 5 pts.

survivors ready go!

I don’t really give a damn which one of the two goes, as long as it ain’t me."-Sandra Diaz-Twine

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A.S.S. Trivia round 2 Lisapooh 02-06-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia round 2"
you know I"m gonna have to start taping the show or i am doomed.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •