The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"rodger bingham : the forgotten survivor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ruppiefan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"rodger bingham : the forgotten survivor"
The local news channel in Louisville ky, WLKY did a special report on rodger tonight. He had been picked for the 24 but didnt get picked in the final cut. "I really trained hard just in case I did make the final cut" stated Bingham. He is perhaps better known as Ky Joe. He always said the reason he didnt make the final cut was because MB wanted him and elizabeth as a team. He had apparently worked out and got in good shape. There was footage of him walking a beam, throwing a boomarang and firing a slingshot. He sent a message to Jeff, MB, about the next Survivor Allstars.. "COUNT ON ME< CAUSE I CAN WIN" For now Rodger is a traveling spokesperson for The Kentucky Agriculture. Hoped there might be some other fans of Rodger's, who would find this interesting.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: rodger bingham : the forgotten ... I_AM_HE 02-06-04 1
 RE: rodger bingham : the forgotten ... bubbastan 02-06-04 2
 RE: rodger bingham : the forgotten ... DoodleBug 02-06-04 3
 RE: rodger bingham : the forgotten ... Howard Dean 02-07-04 4
 RE: rodger bingham : the forgotten ... tinybubs 02-07-04 5
   RE: rodger bingham : the forgotten ... Brownroach 02-09-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-04, 00:24 AM (EST)
1. "RE: rodger bingham : the forgotten survivor"
thanks for sharing that! if there's an ASS2, Rodger better be on it! he and Sandra are my favorites!

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-04, 01:18 AM (EST)
2. "RE: rodger bingham : the forgotten survivor"
Ruppiefan, thanks for posting this. Rodger is still my all-time favorite Survivor, and I was really disappointed that he didn't make it to ASS. Here's hoping he gets the nod should there be an ASS2. He was such an overwhelming fan favorite (he averaged in the mid-90's in the fan popularity poll on the CBS site for Outback), I'm sure there are lots of folks that would love to see him again.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
3. "RE: rodger bingham : the forgotten survivor"
He is my all-time favorite!! I really miss him this time around. Thanks for the info!

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-04, 02:13 AM (EST)
4. "RE: rodger bingham : the forgotten survivor"
Roger was great. Thanks for all the info.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-04, 09:24 AM (EST)
5. "RE: rodger bingham : the forgotten survivor"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-04 AT 09:28 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-07-04 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

Roger is one of my favorites too, but there is probably a good reason he didn't make A.S.S., he couldn't swim. Since I assume alot of the challenges will involve swimming, I would have hated to see him flounder around costing his tribe challenges which would end up making him looking bad. I assume MB considered this when making his final cut to 18.

Editted for grammer, I should have paid attention in English class in school.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
6. "RE: rodger bingham : the forgotten survivor"
Well, if Rodger spent a lot of time training for ASS, I assume he spent some of that time on improving his swimming skills. He'd be well aware that was an area that needed work. I don't think that's the reason MB bumped him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •