The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reunion show should be interesting!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

chillinmcmillan 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-30-03, 04:01 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reunion show should be interesting!"
Is it just me or is anyone else really looking forward to the reunion show this time. Obviously we find out who wins, but more importantly we get to see everyone blast Jon for his lie. Sandra is going to FLIP out on him for sure!!! It will also be interesting to see if Jiffy says one word to Osten. I bet he doesn't say one thing to him at all.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reunion show should be interest... PepeLePew13 11-30-03 1
   RE: Reunion show should be interest... Chrissy gal 11-30-03 2
       RE: Reunion show should be interest... Ra_8secs 11-30-03 3
           RE: Reunion show should be interest... tvgeek401 12-01-03 4
               RE: Reunion show should be interest... coolflowerpowerman 12-01-03 5
               RE: Reunion show should be interest... nailbone 12-02-03 8
               RE: Reunion show should be interest... KeithFan 12-02-03 10
 Tijuana's Early Show Appearance & O... Goooey_Alley 12-02-03 6
   RE: Tijuana's Early Show Appearance... Spanky68 12-02-03 7
       RE: Tijuana's Early Show Appearance... Blow by Blow 12-02-03 9
           RE: Tijuana's Early Show Appearance... KeithFan 12-02-03 11
       RE: Tijuana's Early Show Appearance... BrassFan 12-02-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-03, 07:32 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Reunion show should be interesting!"
Not to mention Christa casting a sharp eye at Burton for unloading on her relentlessly about the fish and both of them casting another eye at Sandra for saying nothing about it.

Basically everyone will be wanting to get a piece of Jon. It's gonna be great -- if we could somehow get a camera into the place where they're all meeting up for the first time inside the building, as by the time they all come out for the reunion, everyone will probably be half-drunk and mellowed out after they've vented their feelings onto each other.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-30-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Reunion show should be interesting!"
In the past a lot of the contestants kept in touch. I wonder if some of the conflicts will be worked out before they even get to the reunion show. If Rupert is on A.S.S., he could be the only one still upset about things that happened on the island.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-30-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Reunion show should be interesting!"
Yes, Chrissy gal,

I was wondering if they took each other's phone numbers and e-mail addys and are talking about how they've been edited, and the obvious lie-stuff.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-01-03, 08:39 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Reunion show should be interesting!"
I hope Jon didn't give any personal information away. If that is the case, he may not be around for the reunion show ~ the other cast members will have staked out his house and given him some payback.

Or maybe they'll just blow it all off. He was playing the game after all.

*Jonny Fairplay for ultimate survivor*

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-01-03, 11:29 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Reunion show should be interesting!"
I'm especially looking forward to the inevitable Nicole-Tijuana catfight. Meow!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Reunion show should be interesting!"
Somewhere in one of the interviews, T says that if they'd found out about it while they were still on the island, he wouldn't have made it out alive.

New sigpic courtesy of the lovely and talented JSlice
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-03, 08:21 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Reunion show should be interesting!"
Has anyone had a Jon sighting? Maybe he HAS assumed room temperature.

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-02-03, 00:19 AM (EST)
6. "Tijuana's Early Show Appearance & Others..."
I don't know the exact phrase but it seems that Tij was so pissed at Jon. She thought the lie was any, other than the grandma's death. She never knew it beforehand.

Tij, Andrew, Osten, Shawn, and Ryno shared the same sentiments regarding the OUTCASTS twist. They respect the game but hate the twist.

Let's predict what might happen in the Reunion show for booted players... (Usually the early boots are asked one time.)

Nicole - nothing interesting except for "how's life after Survivor?" type of question
Ryan S. - how does he feel that Li'l got so far (F6 or further) or Andrew was screwed by Li'l
Michelle - what she will do if she would be voted back, would she have done what Burton did
Trish - how does she feel if an Outcast, Drake, or Morgan win this game (she roots for Drakes in her final words statement)
Osten - not in good terms with Jeff and MB
Shawn - if only "I was trusted over Jon"
Andrew - still bitter regarding the twist, and not in good terms with Li'l
Ryan O. - what does he feel regarding his landslide vote and still have crush on Darrah
Rupert - seems bitter with Jon, Burton and probably Li'l, will be asked how does it feel being the SurvivorFans' fave
Tijuana - why does she reveal her Burton-boot plan to Jon

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Tijuana's Early Show Appearance & Others..."
Nice post, GOOOEY!

I wonder if MB will even invite Osten back. I can see him having the other 15 on the set and JP saying something like "We're joined now by the final 2, the jury and everyone VOTED OUT this season". B/c technically, Osten wasn't voted out.

Not that he needs an excuse, but I think he will give Osten the cold shoulder from now on.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-02-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Tijuana's Early Show Appearance & Others..."
I don't think MB will want to give Osten any sort of treatment that makes him special (special quitter in this case). I'm sure they'll have him on the show and ask him a couple of token questions. If he were absent then he'd get even more attention.

-P

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-03, 08:24 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Tijuana's Early Show Appearance & Others..."
Could go either way, depending on the mood JP is in. I can see Osten in the back row and with 12 seconds left JP saying "Good to see you Osten, were out of time" or have him sit right up front and let him dig his own grave like Heidi...either would be entertaining.

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-02-03, 10:26 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Tijuana's Early Show Appearance & Others..."
>I wonder if MB will even invite Osten back. I
>can see him having the other 15 on the set
>and JP saying something like "We're joined now
>by the final 2, the jury and everyone VOTED OUT
>this season". B/c technically, Osten wasn't
>voted out.
>
>Not that he needs an excuse, but I think he will
>give Osten the cold shoulder from now on.

JPro said in a recent interview that he's not sure how he's going to handle Osten on the reunion show....But, he did seem to be thoroughly entertained by Osten's comment "Yeah, Jeff an I got into some verbal sparring matches, but Jeff always came up on the short end of the stick."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •