The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Neleh Ambidextrous??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-10-02, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Neleh Ambidextrous??"
Whenever neleh goes up to vote It shows her getting ready to write a name down with her RIGHT hand, but in this picture she is shooting the slingshot with her left.

Hail Kathy! the Sole survivor!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Neleh Ambidextrous?? JeffGator 05-10-02 1
   Are you OK, Gator? sittem 05-10-02 2
       RE: Are you OK, Gator? JeffGator 05-10-02 3
           RE: Are you OK, Gator? sittem 05-10-02 4
               RE: Are you OK, Gator? JeffGator 05-10-02 5
                   RE: Are you OK, Gator? managerr 05-10-02 6
                   RE: Are you OK, Gator? Survivorerist 05-10-02 7
                       RE: Are you OK, Gator? JeffGator 05-10-02 8
                           RE: Are you OK, Gator? ejm92 05-10-02 9
 RE: Is Neleh Ambidextrous?? Q 05-13-02 10
   RE: Is Neleh Ambidextrous?? JeffGator 05-13-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-10-02, 04:58 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Is Neleh Ambidextrous??"
I don't get this picture, if you look at it--everyone except for Neleh is left handed! Maybe this picture is somehow backwards which would go on to support that whole "Neleh Helen backwards" theory that points to a Neleh win.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-10-02, 05:23 PM (EST)
2. "Are you OK, Gator?"
Unless I'm blind, everyone is shooting right handed except for Neleh. Maybe the notoriety has gone to your head and you're a little dizzy.

It's not all that unusual for people to get mixed up like Neleh. My oldest son throws left, bats right, eats and writes right. He didn't use a slingshot, but he did shot left.

Someone told me today that everyone is born left handed and stay that way until their first sin when God punishes them and they become right handed. Needless to say she was left handed. For that matter so is Mrs. sittek. Now I understand it all.

05-10-02, 05:27 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Are you OK, Gator?"
I'm perfectly fine. Maybe it's just me, but when I use a slingshot I hold the slingshot with my right hand and pull back with my left. And I'm right handed.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 05:36 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Are you OK, Gator?"
Then you are shooting left handed. OMGosh - you are ambidexterous! Do you do shot left handed or do anything else left handed?

05-10-02, 05:53 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Are you OK, Gator?"
Geez, I guess I've been shooting a slingshot the wrong way! I guess that's why I've never been a very good shot. And no I don't do anything else left handed. But since we're on the subject of being ambidexterous I'll add in a line from a Ludacris song: "You see I'm ambidexterous, I slap a$$ with both hands." This is revelant to the post as it deals with being ambidexterous and because Kathy's son Patrick likes Ludacris.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-10-02, 06:05 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Are you OK, Gator?"
Look at how sloppy's Neleh's writing usually is at TC. She could be writing with her right hand in order to disguise her handwriting for future votes. (You never know)

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 06:18 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Are you OK, Gator?"
>>>Geez, I guess I've been shooting a slingshot the wrong way!<<<

I guess you and me both, Jeff! I hold the slingshot with my left hand and pull back with my right, and I am left handed

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

"I mean to see that we had just turned around like that at the last second and beat 'em at their own game...I think it's just hilarious! Like, I just laughed my head off! Ah ha ha ha..."
-Neleh Dennis

"Oh for cute!" (Courtesy of Strider )

05-10-02, 06:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Are you OK, Gator?"
Thanks Survivorerist--I feel better now! Can anyone else tell us what hand they hold the slingshot with and if they are right or left handed. Maybe Survivorerist and I are on to something!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-10-02, 06:30 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Are you OK, Gator?"
Well, I'm in the same club...I write left handed, but I do everything else like a right handed person....yet any writing I do with my right hand is illegible.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-13-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Is Neleh Ambidextrous??"
I agree about Neleh possible confusing others with her writing. She may do that to confuse others. It would not be difficult to write a name down using your left hand (if right handed)

In regards to the picture, It appears they are all right handed except for Neleh in this photo. I am right handed and would pull with my right (the pull hand controls most of the path of the projectile, not were you hold the slingshot). But I also golf and bat like a lefty?

Who knows for me it was probably my dad's influence. When he would stand over me to help me swing a club or bat, he "forced" me to stand that way, since he was lefty. I never notice and just got used to swinging that way.

Late all.

Also, Gator why are your new posts now devoid of your Richard Hatch, Tina Wesson, Ethan, Kathy predicition?

Are you now saying you are bailing on Kathy? You of all people should know we can spot an alliance jumper four episodes away!

"Hey I think I hear a dingo eating your baby" - Bart Simpson

05-13-02, 05:05 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Is Neleh Ambidextrous??"
Also, Gator why are your new posts now devoid of your Richard Hatch, Tina Wesson, Ethan, Kathy predicition?

Are you now saying you are bailing on Kathy? You of all people should know we can spot an alliance jumper four episodes away!

--Haha actually I do think that Kathy may be the next boot, but that is not the reason I took down my prediction. One of the moderators told me that I had too much in my signature. He said I had to take out the Lex picture or my gator picture and I of course chose to keep my gator logo. I must have deleted the Kathy prediction as well as my other quotes. I'll probably put the quote and prediction back when i get the chance. Thanks for asking

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •