The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Fest 2002"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

spartan 280 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-13-02, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Fest 2002"
It seems taht a bunch of former Survivor contestants are going to get together in Nebraska in July for a very worthy cause. Camp Kindle is a summer camp for kids who are HIV positive. Attending the July 23rd event will be:

S1: Rudy, Jenna, Gervase, Gretchen, Ramona, Sonja, and Kelly W.

S2: Jeff, Mitchell, Michael, Jerri, Kel, Amber and Kimmi

S3: Diane, Kelly, Theresa, Carl, Jessie, Clarence, Frank, Kim P., Lindsey, Lex and Brandon

S4: John, Robert, Rob, Gina, Sarah, Peter and Hunter

Some of the non-attendees have also sent items for auction such as a Dept. of Corrections T-Shirt signed by Debb and a signed basketball by Clarence.

25 tables will also have a Survivor seated withthem during dinner and it looks as if there are plenty of opportunities to meet and greet your favorites.

I'm one of the first to bash these people as media whores, so it is especially nice to see them using their collective fame to raise money for such a worthy cause.

If you are going to be in Nebraska in July and would like more info, the following link should help.

www.survivorfest.com

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Fest 2002 JeffGator 06-13-02 1
   RE: Survivor Fest 2002 spartan 06-13-02 2
 RE: Survivor Fest 2002 robinbb 06-17-02 3
   RE: Survivor Fest 2002 JeffGator 06-17-02 4
       RE: Survivor Fest 2002 robinbb 06-17-02 5
   RE: Survivor Fest 2002 Kokoro 06-26-02 8
       RE: Survivor Fest 2002 robinbb 06-26-02 9
 RE: Survivor Fest 2002 katem 06-17-02 6
 ROBIN B.... jkokoj 06-24-02 7
 RE: Survivor Fest 2002 robinbb 07-12-02 10
   RE: Survivor Fest 2002 Kokoro 07-13-02 11
 RE: Survivor Fest 2002 robinbb 07-15-02 12
   RE: Survivor Fest 2002 ivoryElephant 07-15-02 13
       RE: Survivor Fest 2002 robinbb 07-15-02 14
   RE: Survivor Fest 2002 Kokoro 07-16-02 15
   RE: Survivor Fest 2002 Survivorerist 07-16-02 16
   RE: Survivor Fest 2002 ShowMeTheWinner 07-16-02 17
   RE: Survivor Fest 2002 weltek 07-16-02 18
       RE: Survivor Fest 2002 robinbb 07-16-02 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-13-02, 00:34 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
Spartan, thanks a lot for the information! I have been debating on whether or not I should go. It falls right after an Astronomy test, so I shouldn't have anything to study for at the time. The only thing is...none of my friends like Survivor. They think it is stupid, and they have no idea that I even post on these boards.

So therefore I would have no one to go with. Also, I'm not sure how much a plane ticket from Florida to Nebraska would be.

Hey spartan, wanna make it a road trip? I'm a good driver and can pick you up along the way.

spartan 280 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-13-02, 08:42 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
I wish that I could go - I think it would be a lot of fun. Alas, I'll be getting back from 2 weeks in Europe on the 11th, so another trip is our of the question. Someone from SB needs to go and give a full report. (Along with pictures)

robinbb 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-17-02, 02:29 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
Oh how excited am I. I just bought my tickets to go to Survivorfest. Fun stuff. I am at table 20. I so hope I get a cool survivor at my table.

Robin

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-17-02, 02:36 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
Wow Robin--that is so awesome! Welcome to Survivorblows by the way. I hope you have a wonderful time at Survivorfest. How much were tickets anyway?

I hope you stay here so you can show us some pictures and tell us all about it afterwards.

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

06-17-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
Thanx for the welcome. I have been lurking since S2, rarely post but love to read.

Tickets were 50 dollars a piece. I live in Minnesota but I have relatives who live in Nebraska so it should be a cheap wknd for an awesome time!

Robin

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-26-02, 03:07 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
WTG Robin! So, which Survivor are you hoping for in particular? Everyone has a favourite ;)

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

06-26-02, 09:25 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
Boston Rob is my favorite, oh what I would do to sit at his table! ;)

Robin

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-17-02, 05:24 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
Johnny pots and pans has been working really hard at getting this event together, his birthday was three days ago.

Welcome Robin, have fun at the event, give John a big kiss for me, tell him Katem at SBlows LOOOOOVEEEEESS HIM !!!!!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-24-02, 01:54 PM (EST)
7. "ROBIN B...."
It would be great if you would prepare a write and up and get some pics to satisfy some S4 fans.

I really like Kathy, Gabe, Hunter and Gina. I thought his season had some interesting characters, i.e. Rob, Sean, Neleh.

Thanks.

07-12-02, 09:30 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
Hey guys. I leave for Nebraska today to go to SurvivorFest. I am so excited. I just checked their website and now Kathy is going. Fun fun! I will report back to you all on Monday to tell how it went and with pictures. (Cameras arent allowed but you can buy your picture with people)

luv,robin

07-13-02, 05:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
Looking forward to hearing about it robin! I hope you have fun at Survivor Fest ^-^

07-15-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
What a blast I had on Saturday night. SurvivorFest was pretty much, sit around and drink with all the Survivors. More than 30 Survivors showed up. At my table was Kim P. who was very nice though shy. The comedian wasnt the greatest so at that time people starting going around getting pictures and autographs. You werent allowed to bring in your own camera so I was stuck buying a disposable camera. The pictures didnt all turn out but here is a link to my photo album with the ones that did turn out:

http://www.photoaccess.com/share/guest.jsp?ID=ACA6E2241B6&cb=PA

My favorite was of course, Boston Rob. What a sweetheart!! Though I didnt like him on the show, my second favorite Survivor is now "The General". Jenna seemed to be all over every Survivor guy. Brandon is really sweet and oh so cute. Lex was there with his wife. Rudy and Frank could be found at the bar. Big Tom said to me "Finally, a woman I can look in the eye". TBird was really sweet and talked and raised money in honor of her brother who died of Aids. Gretchen had the highest auction item. Her photo of the first cast, signed along with her sandals sold for over $3000 to a man at my table. I obviously was with the big money guys. Jerry sold a signed Play Boy. And so on and so on. It was SO worth the money. The cause was great and the Survivors really know how to have ALOT of fun!!!

luv,robin

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-15-02, 01:37 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
Those are great pictures Robin. Thanks for sharing
I didn't see any of My favorite suvivor Kathy, did you ever get to meet her?

love is clockworks,coldsteel,fingers too numb to feel. Squeeze the handle, blow out the candle. Love is blindness

07-15-02, 01:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
I did not see her anywhere though it said on the sheets that she was there. I looked cuz she is one of my favorites also.

luv,robin

07-16-02, 00:51 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
Woah Jerri's a blonde? And I see Sarah is displaying the latest in hookerwear. It looks/sounds like you had a great evening and you know, you look a lot like Kim P. yourself. Did she have a lot to say?

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-16-02, 01:40 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
Oooooh Robin, I'm glad you had a lot of fun! Survivorfest sounded like a trip and a half! Nice pictures too

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-16-02, 02:50 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
Hey Robin,
It sure looks like you had a blast! What did the General do to make him your second favorite Survivor? (Just curious).
And boy, did Kelly W look toasted or what?!

SPECIAL NOTICE TO EVERYONE: If you haven't signed up for the Petition to Mark Burnett yet, please sign up now before our favorite show goes down the ratings toilet. Remember that this site's future rests in our hands now!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-02, 11:04 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
That is so cool! It's so great that you got to get that close to all the survivors and it wasn't all in a "photo op" line. You and Rob looked great together! Kudos to you for keeping your cool around him (at least you looked like you weren't drooling!).

Thanks so much for sharing the stories and the pics. By the way, what was Rob doing getting naked on stage? Or didn't you even bother to hear why?

07-16-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor Fest 2002"
Boston Rob was stripping to raise the bids during the auction. Lex also dropped his pants in order to increase the bids. I made sure I was just below the stage during Rob's taking off of the shirt.

Oh and I like the General now just cuz he was very sweet and very personable. But they were all that way, I guess he just came across as very likeable. Oh and he is alot cuter in person than he was on TV.

luv,robin

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •