The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Archives Part 1: Pulau Tiga"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-14-02, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Archives Part 1: Pulau Tiga"
Well this should be somewhat of a trip down memory lane for some of y'all (I, for one wasn't here until about a month before S2 ;)

Anyway, as I've said in many other posts - I've been taking a foray through the archives (I wanted to know when Cherberrie left - still have no idea) anyway, I've seen a lot of things in the Fanatics archives that went largely unnoticed, due to the fact that there were so few people here during S1....so please go through the list of links and see if you remember - or even just if you'd like to see some of the posters of SB's past. Have fun, everyone ^_~

1.) Survivor Season One Poetry/Song Contributions (I want to ask, are any of these people still around....I know many of you like to do this kind of thing to this day) :

Here's a poem from Dreamingofcolleen entitled "Outwit, Outplay, Outlast"

And a song parody (unfinished) by Therecanbeonlyone, sung to the tune of Last Kiss by Pearl Jam.

2.) Here's a post that I laughed at....lol I'm sorry I better criteria ^-^;;

3.) Ahhh Top Five/Ten/Fifteen lists (We don't get many of these anymore, do we?)....anyway these are from Topfive.com (remember, this is the S1 edition - nobody was here to do these for us ), the same site that brought us The Chinese Movie Titles List.

This one is the: Top 15 Things to Do When You're Back From the Island

And here's: The Top 15 Survivor Soundtrack Songs

4.) The Original SB S1 Quotes Thresd - you can now find most of these here.

5.) Survivor in 50 Words or Less. Anyone care to try adding to this one (here of course, since these are all archived thresds ;) ?

6.) I was slightly off onErist's LoveList thresd....~here~ is the first official popularity list that I can find in the archives =)

And here are the overall results of that thresd. (hey, that guy uses the same method I do for averaging ;)

7.) If anyone cares, this is a link to Richard Hatch's company site.

8.) Survivor Alternate Histories - uncomplete but still a good read:

Here's Erist's first crack at one.

And his second.

Lucien's Sensible Shoes: Episodes 1-9 Brief + Episode 9 & 10 Complete.

Lucien's Sensible Shoes: Episode 11.

Lucien's Sensible Shoes: Episode 12.

Um this is Yeah's try at an alternate Survivor (episode 1 + a bit)

Thank you, thank you....next up is Fanatics Archives Part 2: Australia (which will take a hell of a lot longer - S2 archives are twice as big ;)

If you have anything to say please do....and if you want to add to something someone else started a couple years ago - go ahead....and also - it's really been awhile since we've had an alternate Survivor it seems (hint hint) - Now that I think about it, I may actually write one for Africa so I can pretend S3 was good lol....

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Don't worry y'all, Gina and Bob will be back just in time for the final 3.

Stop Discrimination Now

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •