The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All-time Favourite Survivors"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-16-02, 05:56 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"All-time Favourite Survivors"
Hi gang, I though I'd post this thread--since no one else has done so. Who are your favourite survivors from all 4 seasons. I don't mean crushes--I want to know who did/do you like, respect, despise and/or miss/will miss the most from all 4 seasons?

My list: s1: Greg. He's goofy.

s2: Jerri--entertaining, Lis--sweet, and Jeff Varner--my fave.

s3: Teresa, Kelly, Ethan, Lex.

s4:Gabe, Gina, Hunter, Kathy, and the Robfather.

Who are your pics of all time?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All-time Favourite Survivors Icis 04-16-02 1
 RE: All-time Favourite Survivors ConningOfficer 04-16-02 2
 RE: All-time Favourite Survivors Survivorerist 04-16-02 3
 RE: All-time Favourite Survivors Cin 04-16-02 4
   RE: All-time Favourite Survivors snoocharoo 04-16-02 5
 RE: All-time Favourite Survivors I_AM_HE 04-16-02 6
   RE: All-time Favourite Survivors ivoryElephant 04-16-02 7
 RE: All-time Favourite Survivors MandyM 04-16-02 8
 RE: All-time Favourite Survivors Naked 04-17-02 9
 RE: All-time Favourite Survivors Kokoro 04-17-02 10
 RE: All-time Favourite Survivors ejm92 04-17-02 11
 RE: All-time Favourite Survivors gorudygo 04-17-02 12
 RE: All-time Favourite Survivors mauki 04-17-02 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Icis 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-16-02, 01:53 PM (EST)
1. "RE: All-time Favourite Survivors"
S1:
Rudy
Richard

S2:
Colby
Alicia

S3:
Ethan
Lindsey (I KNOW, I KNOW, she annoyed me sometimes too, but at least she had guts and actually played the game!!!)

S4:
Rob
Tammy

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-16-02, 03:43 PM (EST)
2. "RE: All-time Favourite Survivors"
S1 - Dicque - printed the book from which all other Survivor strategy has sprung.

S2 - Jeff Varner - Hilarious confessionals, but gave it all up for a scoop of Peter Pan.

S3 - Big Tom - Cracked me up. Ogled the women. Drank too much. Overdid the accent. A "character" in the truest sense.

S4 - Rob M. - The best "right off the street" Survivor yet. The people I work with don't act like LizLiz, Kentucky Joe, Colleen, Kim Powers, or Ethan. They act like Rob. They cuss like Rob. They hit on women like Rob. (They fall on their face like Rob) Thank God for someone NOT from Central Casting!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-16-02, 03:43 PM (EST)
3. "RE: All-time Favourite Survivors"
>>>Hi gang, I though I'd post this thread--since no one else has done so<<<

Good idea, T-Bear

>>>I want to know who did/do you like, respect, despise and/or miss/will miss the most from all 4 seasons?<<<

I technically like/repect/miss them all, but most of all...

S1 - Sean, Gervase, Gretchen. Didn't really want to play the game in an underhanded way as much as they wanted to have fun, and that cost them. I loved their spunk and the fact that they enjoyed playing.

S2 - Amber, Mitchell. Took a lot of abuse because they failed at playing the game during a season where the general public wanted to see a repeat of S1 strategy. They were actually a lot more interesting than many people (including CBS) gave them credit for.

S3 - Ethan. Proved that nice guys can still win Survivor. Oops, sorry Koko, I didn't mean to talk about S3.

S4 - Neleh, Paschal, Gabriel. Wasn't really into the whole Elisabeth/Rodger storyline in S2, but thought this one was both different and perhaps better. I guess I'm kinda sick of seeing people backstab now (although I really wasn't too into that kind of thing to begin with) and am more interested in the whole bonding, nice business now.

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

"Okay, work with that eyeball right there..."
- Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-16-02, 03:44 PM (EST)
4. "RE: All-time Favourite Survivors"
S1 Didn't see

S2 Alicia, Roger, Liz, and Jeff

S3 Lil Kim, Clarence, Kelly

S4 Gabe, Boston Rob, Tammy, Robert, Neleh, Pappy, and Gina

I've liked a lot of the 4 people

Cin

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-16-02, 04:55 PM (EST)
5. "RE: All-time Favourite Survivors"
S1 Rich and Rudy - I give props to Rich for being openly gay on TV, being openly nudist on TV and for being the ultimate Survivor (not to mention a good sper fisher). Rudy for being the oldest Survivor and for playing a solid game.

S2 Tina - I missed most of the S2 and only saw the F4. I always root for the underdog, Colby was just too obvious.

S3 PunkDaddyLex and Big Tom - Lex is absolutely my favorite player of the entire Survivor series. He played hard, schemed hard, made us paranoid and loaded with suspense each week as we waited for his boot or for someone to get their head chopped off (plus as a PunkMommy he is my kind of guy). Big Tom was the most entertaining, hilarious, foolish, fun player ever on Survivor.

S4 The General, Tammy and Zoe - my money says that one of these three will be the winner. I guess I just have a soft spot in my heart for the tattoo'd brothers. Zoe and Tammy are both hardworkers and playing the game very well.

I know that I am in minority here but I have to say that S3 has been my favorite, Africa was grueling and taxed the tribes mentally, socially and physically. They really had to work hard to Survive not only in the environment but in the game. S4 has been disappointing thus far IMO, my only entertainment has come from the Robfaddah eyeballing Sara's big plastic boobies, Malcolm Farrakhan spewing racial hatred out his cornhole and the VerMonster putting a hurtin on that 30 pack and bending over in her undies. Hmmmm...now why do I watch this show???? ;o)

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-02, 05:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: All-time Favourite Survivors"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-02 AT 10:52 PM (EST)

S1: didn't watch it
S2: Rodger, Elisabeth, Mike. Honorable mention: Tina, Mad Dog, Amber
S3: Tom was the only one i really liked. Honorable mention: Lex, Kim P, Frank and T-bird
S4: Hunter, Zoe. Honorable mention: Tammy, Gina

edited to add Amber, since I liked her after Jerri took a hike

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-16-02, 06:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: All-time Favourite Survivors"

Survivor1: Colleen
Survivor2: Maralyn
Survivor3: Kim P.
Survivor4: Gina and Kathy

"I know I don't know you, and you're probably not what you seem, but I sure would like to find out so why don't you climb down of that TV screen"

Gina Crews, the Sole Survivor!

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-16-02, 11:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: All-time Favourite Survivors"
S1: Rudy
S2: Alicia, Rodger, Elisabeth, Jeff V. (S2 ROCKED)
S3: Ethan, Ethan, Ethan! (and Tom for kicks)
S4: Was just starting to "get" Rob....adored Hunter...liked Gina...now I think I'm rooting for Vee since my faves are gone. Sniff sniff!

MM "Bed is like the womb, only drier and with better TV reception." - Linda Richman.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-17-02, 07:12 AM (EST)
9. "RE: All-time Favourite Survivors"
My favorite all time survivor was hands down...

The Colbster

Everyone else pales before this guy, but honorable mentions for

Lex
Big Tom
Greg
Liz
KimP
Dr. Sean
Colleen

Notice there is no one from S4. It is because I think that all of these guys are lame, and I can't find myself rooting for anyone with the possible exception of Neleh and Paschal.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-17-02, 09:17 AM (EST)
10. "RE: All-time Favourite Survivors"
I'll just take one from each (makes it easier - I'd pick half of S1 for example ;)

S1: Colleen ^-^

The cutest, sweetest Survivor ever with charm-o-plenty and a sharp wit to boot. The original is always the best.

S2: Jeff V.

- just for the entertainment factor.
(btw, If I wasn't picking only one, you know which pair would be here, right ;)

S3: Okay I will talk about S3 for a sec (because I love my DAWs and hey, it's not like I'm not writing about S3 now anyway ;)

I'm going by who was the best playerwise, since none of them were amazingly likable - I've been thinking about how S3 played out and I'd say

Teresa

is the best player hands down in S3. She single handedly saved Samburu after the merge and I'm willing to bet she knew Clarence was going (MamaKim probably spilled it to her. I'd say possibly Frank got this secret out but we all know how good his schmoozing skills are ;) She stuck out that stupid bucket challenge because of this. Then inadvertantly, she voted for Lex, causing him to get Kelly voted out. (She even lied to his face - a big change from the beginning where she took Lindsey aside and explained the OS alliance. Also note that Lex said something like: "If there's anyone out here I trust, it's Teresa") From there on we all know how Brandon and AmberKim went and screwed up all her hard work (although it was better for Teresa and Frank that Kelly went - She would have sided with B & K in the finals almost definetly). Coming up to the end of the game, she came up with the plan to just vote for Frank rather than attract attention (They didn't draw attention to Teresa crying, but it was sad despite that). This helped set up planning for the end, where she tried to get OldKim to join the all-girl alliance that didn't happen. (You have to admit, at the time it would have been better for her to go along with them - without immunity she would have been fourth) Then she goes off on another lie (and notice how good she's gotten with her lies!) to save herself and get rid of Tom....but alas nobody wanted her in the finals (she would've kicked every one of their butts!). Anyone have any doubt that if her team wasn't a bunch of idiots she would've won S3?

And that's probably the most I'll ever write about S3 (besides my episode thingies) LoL I ~so~ didn't expect to write that much - sorry =)

S4: Right my favourite player is:

Kathy! (No, you don't need a stronger perscription.)

S4 (at least when speaking about Rotu) has been majorly "Kathy's Story" - Look at how many changes she's gone through - and at how many people thought she would be going in the first two episodes. Kathy is a ~Survivor~!

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Don't worry y'all, Gina and Bob will be back just in time for the final 3.

Stop Discrimination Now

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-17-02, 12:31 PM (EST)
11. "RE: All-time Favourite Survivors"
S1 - Rudy, Sue
S2 - Jeff, Elisabeth
S3 - Tom, Kim P.
S4 - Hunter, Tammy

gorudygo 51 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 12:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: All-time Favourite Survivors"
S1 Rudy
S2 I dunno!
S3 I dunno!
S4 I dunno!

mauki 76 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 02:02 PM (EST)
13. "RE: All-time Favourite Survivors"
Good idea T-Bear

S1 Kelly: She should have won, and would have accept for a couple of morons on the jury.

S2 Michael: Born to play the game

S3 Frank: In a word, "honorable"

S4 Gina: The natural

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •