The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's Dumb and Dumber now?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sittem14 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-04-02, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's Dumb and Dumber now?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-02 AT 11:24 PM (EST)

Oops - after checking this on the list I decided I better add a little up front so as not to spoil - after watching the clairvoyant on CSI tonight I also have a vision of the final three on the island - two people of color and a godfather.

I realize if that happens 95% of y'all gonna never watch S again, but consider the tantalizing possibilties (apart from individuals winning immunities and throwing my vision of the future off).

First, Pappy and the girls are freaked by Gabe being gone. They virtually had a memorial service over at Mumu. Don't you know they gonna want to know what happened when the tribes join up next week. And what are their former Rotu teammates who cut Gabe's throat gonna say? Well, uh, gee, um, you know, ah it was those three from the Mumu that done it. No, John, being the upstanding outed one that he is will stand up and say he had to go and we're glad we did it.

Now, Rob, being the inciteful 'faddah he is is gonna be thinking. Hmmmm - I think I got a plan!! I've been thinking and thinking and I've got it!! So, our new 6 person alliance is born. And when we're down to six, then what? Well, it comes down to each of the three voting against each other and then a tiebreaker. So, maybe it's the old Mu's and maybe it's the new Mu's. Either way, dumb and dumber and Zoe and Tammy (who I'll miss) are history.

I gotta say this is the most interesting S I've seen yet. The twists and turns just keep a coming.

Didn't you love it when Sean yelled out instructions to John and Robert about how to row the canoe?m Like Sean has demonstrated time after time his superior techinque in how to hold a paddle.

And then we have John showeing real leadership when he came back after the RC and wouldn't even admit that maybe he blew it - no he "finnessed" it by being happy not to have to deal with the "outcome" of eating all that food. Right John, no one really wanted all that food. 'Cause I sure didn't see anyone celebrating like mad when Rotu thought they'd won. Here in Chicago there's a sports talk program that has a weekly feature where callers call out the ridiculous things sports personalities say each week. And the tag line at then end of their rant is, John, who you crappin'?

Like Sean said, what else is there to do?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's Dumb and Dumber now? I_AM_HE 04-04-02 1
   RE: Who's Dumb and Dumber now? sittem14 04-05-02 2
       RE: Who's Dumb and Dumber now? I_AM_HE 04-05-02 3
 SADLY.... MikeD 04-05-02 4
   RE: SADLY.... sittem 04-05-02 5
   RE: SADLY.... smiles 04-05-02 6
       RE: SADLY.... sittem 04-05-02 7
           RE: SADLY.... managerr 04-05-02 8
           RE: SADLY.... Tropicallygodly 04-05-02 9
               I HOPE SO MikeD 04-05-02 10
                   RE: I HOPE SO Tropicallygodly 04-05-02 11
               RE: SADLY.... sittem 04-05-02 12
                   RE: SADLY.... Tropicallygodly 04-05-02 13
                       RE: SADLY.... sittem14 04-06-02 14
                           RE: SADLY.... Megan80 04-07-02 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-02, 11:44 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Who's Dumb and Dumber now?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-02 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

i do think Rob may be safe or another vote or two while he tries to play the sides off against each other. maybe john and kathy will go

but after that, i think the real rotus will band together, realizing that if they keep going at each other, pretty soon they're going to be at no advantage against the REAL Dumb and Dumber

sorry sittem, the titles remain, no matter what Rob thinks

but the more likely situation is that old Rotu goes ater Rob immediately

04-05-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Who's Dumb and Dumber now?"
I - it's delicious to fantasize for a week about it though! Think of the precedent - the Mu's come back from a 3-7 disadvantage. It'd be far more interesting than the usual predictable picking off week by week of the weaker tribe members.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-02, 00:23 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Who's Dumb and Dumber now?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-02 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

it would be fun, if the three weren't such despicable lowlifes (Vee excluded...but this isn't bashers, sorry!)

anyway, like i said, it may happen for a week or two, but then i think Old Rotu will wise up and come back together

I guess we'll see, it will definitely make for an interesting merge episode!

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-05-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
4. "SADLY...."
My gut is telling me that Rob, Sean and Vee will be kicked off soon.

On a brighter note, I think that once the tribes merge, John will be no longer needed and will be kicked off accordingly. Lets hope they do the same to Zoe the liar.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-05-02, 02:24 PM (EST)
5. "RE: SADLY...."
Well, if the quotefaddah is gotta go, at least John has to sleep with the fishes too.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-02, 04:04 PM (EST)
6. "RE: SADLY...."
I don't think John is going anywhere. In S3 they never voted off Lex when they had the opportunity!

I would love it if R/V/S were the final 3! I am loving Rob now!! Whoo-oo!

But the untimate final two would be Rob and John. Imagine the Q&A session!

smiles

04-05-02, 05:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: SADLY...."
That would be amazing!! It could only happen, though if Rob were to win an amazing string of IC's. I'm still gonna live in my dream world for the rest of the week.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-05-02, 06:10 PM (EST)
8. "RE: SADLY...."
The sad part of it, this is the one Survivor I *want* the Pagonging to happen! I want Sean, Rob, and Vee out in the next 3!! (Which is why I won't be shocked when it doesn't happen)

If I'm Rob, I would try and maneuver King John into voting out Kathy like he "promised". That would freak Neleh and Paschal out enough so they would have no choice but to join with them. Why take an alliance of 6 when you can take an alliance of 5? One of P/K/N is disposable.

Tropicallygodly 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-02, 06:19 PM (EST)
9. "RE: SADLY...."
Rob has every opportunity to stay in there by winning challenges. He really can pull off a "Colby". There really isn't anyone left to challenge him physically. Hopefully there'll be some mental challenges coming up to help the others. Actually I think Rob will be gone if he doesn't have immunity and if he does, it'll be Sean saying bye-bye.

The real question will be who goes once Sean is gone and Rob has immunity. John could be in trouble then.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-05-02, 06:21 PM (EST)
10. "I HOPE SO"
Dude - I hope he can win immunity and get that jackass john outta there. Im tired of hearing about him and his leadership abilities.

04-05-02, 06:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I HOPE SO"
Rob's just as bad. It's the clash of the egos.

04-05-02, 06:51 PM (EST)
12. "RE: SADLY...."
I still think there's a chance Mu 2 will join with the Robettes and vote off John as the instigator of snuffing poor little Gabe.

As for Rob winning IC's - he looked awfuly good last night moving through the woods. He'll be hard to beat in physical type challenges. However, his only chance is to get through the next couple of weeks with the New Mu's and eliminate a couple of old Rots, then swing into dominating the challenges. His chances for that got better last night with Gina's departurre.

04-05-02, 07:02 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SADLY...."
The Mu's heard about Rob & Sean from Gina, whom they respect. Once they merge they'll also hear about them from their Rotu buddies. Not to mention experiencing them for themselves. I still think Rob & Sean will be the first to be targeted. After that, look out John. Can you imagine Rob, Sean, and John enjoying each other's company back at the resort while the game plays out?

04-06-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
14. "RE: SADLY...."
I'm still banking on Mu 2 being angry and hurt by the Gabe loss. What's actually worse - what they heard about Rob/Sean or the unjustifiable elim of the young man Paschal loved like a son? I say they gotta go for John first. Here come 'da judge. Then, if they want, they can flip back to be a Retro Rot and still vote out the Old Mu. Or, they could also dig deeper into the Gabe vote and see if there's any others to go after - maybe Robert and/or Zoe. A lot depends on who the positive relationships were with at the old Rot.

If they really want to eliminate the old Mu, they can do it anytime in the next three to four weeks as long as there's at least one of the evil 4 left. A lot of what happens will really be up to the new Rots because they have to convince Mu 2 to roll over on their old buds. Maybe even Tammy and one or two others would join in getting rid of John. And, Rob could fake an injury to take the focus off of his ability to win RC's. Of course, we haven't really had a chance to see Sean's athleticism on land, but we know if there's a water related RC he might as well sit it out.

Oh, the possiblities!!

Megan80 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-02, 05:00 AM (EST)
15. "RE: SADLY...."
I strangely see Rob aligning with Kathy this episode, I don't know why. Neleh, Paschal, and Kathy are all going to be pissed when they realize John was the one who masterminded Gabe's departure.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •