The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Early Show Thursday "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-29-03, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Early Show Thursday "
Phil was on the Early Show today. Here are some things he said about the teams...

Jon/Al- "Professional" clowns, Will use their skills.

Millie/Chuck- He said they'll face some tests on their relationship.

Monica/Sheree- They were used to first class travel, so they'll have to struggle with it on the show and break some nails.

Reichen/Chip- They're a legally married strong couple.

Steve/Dave- He called them clowns.

Tian/Jaree- He said they're not stereotypical models and that we should expect some surprises from them.

They also showed some pictures of the teams and some previews.

If you want to see the whole thing, it's a few minutes long; follow this link, stroll down a couple inches, and it's on the right side. You must be able to view Real One.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/05/28/earlyshow/leisure/main555919.shtml

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Early Show Thursday buckeyegirl 05-31-03 1
 RE: CBS Early Show Thursday magic_star 07-12-03 2
   RE: CBS Early Show Thursday karalott 07-13-03 3
       RE: CBS Early Show Thursday ShowMeTheWinner 07-13-03 4
   RE: CBS Early Show Thursday magic_star 08-06-03 5
       RE: CBS Early Show Thursday Joan123 08-07-03 6
           RE: CBS Early Show Thursday memacmur 08-07-03 7
               RE: CBS Early Show Thursday Joan123 08-07-03 8
 RE: CBS Early Show Thursday magic_star 08-20-03 9
   RE: CBS Early Show Thursday Spidey 08-21-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-31-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
1. "RE: CBS Early Show Thursday "
Thanks Magic for posting this and for providing a link.

A Kyngsladye Original

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

07-12-03, 10:46 PM (EST)
2. "RE: CBS Early Show Thursday "
Surprisingly enough all of the teams he didn't talk about were eliminated in the first four episodes except David/Jeff and Kelly/Jon. Even more odd is that the teams he did talk about are now going out one by one.

First Steve/Dave, then Monica/Sheree, then Tian/Jaree. Could this mean either Millie/Chuck, Reichen/Chip, or Jon/Al are gone next?

I think David/Jeff and Kelly/Jon are for sure in the final two. Then the other team is one of the three he talked about. My guess would be Jon/Al.

And with what has gone on with Kelly/Jon, I don't see how he couldn't make mention of them unless they win.

Just a possibility.

karalott 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-13-03, 06:32 PM (EST)
3. "RE: CBS Early Show Thursday "
Good point. I can't beleive he'd forget to mention Kelly/Jon. Seeing as how neither of those teams have used the FF, chances are at least 1 of them will make the final 3. And they've both improved in their racing skills as well.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-13-03, 10:39 PM (EST)
4. "RE: CBS Early Show Thursday "
I don't think we should read too much into this coz it seems like Phil wasn't volunteering the information on the teams and was more like answering whatever questions about the teams that were asked by the Early Show host.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

08-06-03, 11:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: CBS Early Show Thursday "
I just wanted to make sure this got pointed out again before this next episode. According to this spoiler, either Reichen/Chip or Jon/Al will be eliminated next.

Joan123 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-03, 10:08 AM (EST)
6. "RE: CBS Early Show Thursday "
Hi, new to writing to the forum. Please excuse my ignorance, but are you saying for the 8-7 episode R/C or J/A will be eliminated?
What spoiler states this? I know we only have hours till the episode, but I'm getting nervous for the clowns. I have a sinking feeling J/K are the big winners and that makes me sad.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-07-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: CBS Early Show Thursday "
I'm guessing this is the following the logic that Phil would purposely only mention teams that don't win. However, given that there are 2 teams left from those discussed, we know at least one makes the final 3. Maybe he did mention the other two finalists. Even if he wanted to describe the amazing Dave and Jeff (my pick to go this week), I don't think he could come up with one sentence to summarize them. It would be something like.

Dave/Jeff, "They, uhhh, kept showing up at pitstops. They never did anything remarkable. Please watch my show!"

MEmacmur

Joan123 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
8. "RE: CBS Early Show Thursday "
Ahh, a fellow speculator speaks the truth.
I keep wondering why didn't the producers find anything spectacular about D/J? Do these two never have interesting conversations or tidbits that might be deemed as interesting?
I mean, J/K act like high school seniors vying for the Homecoming King and Queen spot, but I guess producers view that as interesting. So what have D/J done for the whole race, just race? And if so, is that bad?

08-20-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: CBS Early Show Thursday "
Alrighty according to this for the last episode, the order will be either Kelly/Jon, David/Jeff, then Reichen/Chip or David/Jeff, Kelly/Jon, then Reichen/Chip. The first one fits with what the popular belief is.

And as far as this thing meaning anything, I find it hard to believe that for every single episode of the season this thing worked without failure. The chances of that are pretty low, so I don't think this was just a thing of chance.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-03, 09:27 AM (EST)
10. "RE: CBS Early Show Thursday "
I have to give props where due! Good job picking this up, Star!

And now that eee and ayak, who I beleive have more details about the validity of the spoiler, have picked J/K to win, I feel more confident than ever that this is how it goes down. (Which of course means Chip and Reichen will win...)

Now if my stinkin competition in the RAG TAR game would make their picks, I could make mine too! Dang squatters!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •